The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

My work is done.

ONLY Asslips made an ATTEMPT to refute this new information. He failed miserably.

The media LIED. Only Asslips wants to believe it.

Thank GOD for the "alternative press."
A loser always declares victory in the face of painful defeat.
Nobody but you sees it that way.

You're no longer even attempting to defend the media reports. You're just lashing out all your racial grievances.

Getting the FACTS out was my intent. I did. You've managed to convince no one of another "set of facts"

The guy THREATENED her

You're just too stoopid to see.
he's like the black man in the video. playing a game.

Even if it was accurate, people acting like idiots IS NOT NEWS. It happens every day, multiple times to leftists.

The media is not reporting news, it is reporting irrelevant race baiting stories to advance its narrative. If every time a black man committed a crime there was a huge news story we would never see the end of it. Even random crimes are NOT NEWS, at least not national news.

It wouldn't be news if it it'd been some white guy

Bank it
This is true. She would have never threatened to call the police and say a white guy was was bothering her. She knows that she would only have gotten him beat or killed if she said it was a Black guy.

Yet, when I just watched this , as the called the police she said "There is a MAN threatening me in the bramble"

She actually didnt say initially it was a black man. So, did the cops come and beat the guy up? because he was a black guy?

You know what this whole incident comes down to people need to mind their own business and that guy needs to man up and The woman was walking her dog, not looking to harrass anyone. Sometimes women have irrational fears when alone with a man in a secluded place. Something you as a man know nothing about because you are not a woman.
And secondly the incident was a control issue. The man was trying to play a little game there, fucking with her mind.. If you want to find racism in the world. Find it where it counts and matters, not from scared women in a park who only wanted to be left alone in the first place.
Yes this was about control and yes she didnt initially tell 911 it was a Black man (though she made sure to go to that in later in her escalated theatrical attempt). The point was that she thought she could control the situation by threatening the Black guy with a call to 911 specifying that it was a Black guy was threatening her. That shows clear intention of using racism as a tool to control a Black guy.

No the cops didnt come in time to beat him up because I am sure he was smart enough to get the fuck out of there. Who knows what would have happened had he waited there for the cops?

The Black guy was minding his business. He was bird watching and the woman instigated the issue by letting her dog off the leash in an area that was clearly marked that the dog should be leashed due to the very wild life the guy was watching.

If the woman had irrational fears why did those fears not come about until after she was on the phone with 911? Why did she bodly approach the guy before she called 911 if she was afraid?

My work is done.

ONLY Asslips made an ATTEMPT to refute this new information. He failed miserably.

He's a racist moron.

Not worth time or effort due to his racisn
This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
He didnt threaten her or threaten to take her dog you retard.

You cannot be this stupid.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

Now what? Gonna deny reality again?
Now what? What was threatening about that?

How can you be this stupid? : Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

That's a threat you mental midget. Then when she asks about his threat he immeidatly tries to take her dog.
You have to be the biggest pussy on the planet to take that as a threat. He told her dog to "come here" to make her put the dog on the leash because she wasnt going to. If he had tried to take the dog he would have gotten up and did so.

Wasn't his dog or his choice.

Maybe he the thought himself
Watch the video for the facts, African

He THREATENED her and her dog. She was right to call the cops

I see

a black guy (arbery) breaks the law (trespassing) and white guys with shot guns have a right to murder him

but when a white woman breaks the law (unleashed dog) and a black guy dares to mention it to her, it is still the black guy who deserves to die....

you forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist

"you forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist"

You obviously dont know Dead Angel. Him being a racist goes without saying. :laughing0301:

So are you. Fact
No one said it was his dog and yes it was his choice to tell the dog to come here. If she had the dog on a leash the dog wouldnt have been able to come.

No it wasn't his choice you entitled dumb fucker
Yes it was his choice. I can tell anyone and anything to "come here" and there isnt shit you or anyone else can do about it being my choice.
I'd tell you to go fck yourself and then release our hound....and watch you piss your pants.

Goddamn retard, nobody takes directions from you. Lol
If you released your hound it wouldn't live to retell the story.

Hey retard. I didnt ask for you to take directions. I said I could give them and there wouldnt be shit you could do about it.

My work is done.

You're no longer even attempting to defend the media reports. You're just lashing out all your racial grievances.

Getting the FACTS out was my intent. I did. You've managed to convince no one of another "set of facts"

The guy THREATENED her

"Nobody but you sees it that way."

Even though youre wrong because other people in this very thread sees it this way, I'm the only person that matters.

My work is done.

The guy THREATENED her

"Nobody but you sees it that way."

Even though youre wrong because other people in this very thread sees it this way, I'm the only person that matters.

No you're a moron who doesn't know what the definition of a threat is and would rather let your racism fill in the gaps for your lack of thought.

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.
She far from retarded

the black guy did threaten the dog owner
Shes retarded. Both the woman in the OP and the incident.

No the Black guy didnt threaten the dog owner. Thats just your fear speaking.

But obviously the woman perceived a threat. If he had taken her dog from her, then she would have to go up to him at that point to get the dog back. You have no idea what was going through her mind but obviously she was scared. Even if that fear was irrational, the man should have recognized that and just backed off. But that is not the world we live in today.
Probably some of the women posters here would have a better take on this than a you or I,
but I still think that guy was wrong for just sticking his nose where it didnt belong in the first place
Obviously she didnt perceive a threat nor was she scared because she went up to the guy of her own volition trying to stop him from filming. I too would like to hear from a sane woman if this is the actions of a woman that was scared or a woman that was just trying to control a Black guy with racism.

Dont see how the guy was wrong for asking the woman to respect the rules that had a direct effect on what he was trying to do. it was definitely his business.

She far from retarded

But obviously the woman perceived a threat. If he had taken her dog from her, then she would have to go up to him at that point to get the dog back. You have no idea what was going through her mind but obviously she was scared. Even if that fear was irrational, the man should have recognized that and just backed off. But that is not the world we live in today.
Probably some of the women posters here would have a better take on this than a you or I,
but I still think that guy was wrong for just sticking his nose where it didnt belong in the first place
He could have fed the dog poisoned dog biscuits
After a day this is the best thing I have heard anyone ever come up with as a reason the woman would feel threatened. Weird thing is that she didnt even mention this though so we know thats not the reason.

She far from retarded

After a day this is the best thing I have heard anyone ever come up with as a reason the woman would feel threatened. Weird thing is that she didnt even mention this though so we know thats not the reason.

Only because you aren't smart enough to read the dictionary.

threat thrĕt

• n.
    An expression of an intention to inflict pain, harm, or punishment.
  • n.
    An indication of impending danger or harm.
  • n.
    One that is regarded as a possible source of harm or danger.

She far from retarded

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.
So other than him saying he was going to feed her dog poisoned biscuits what was threatening? Oh wait....he didnt say that nor did the woman claim thats what she thought he was saying. Ooops. :)

She far from retarded

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.
So other than him saying he was going to feed her dog poisoned biscuits what was threatening? Oh wait....he didnt say that nor did the woman claim thats what she thought he was saying. Ooops. :)

Christ even when you are given the definition of a threat you still aren't smart enough to read it.

Lets try again if you can get past your racism and sexism.

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

She far from retarded

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

Christ even when you are given the definition of a threat you still aren't smart enough to read it.

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.
So champ. Where did he make an expression of an intention to inflict pain, harm, or punishment?

"I want to apologize to Chris Cooper for my actions when I encountered him in Central Park yesterday. I reacted emotionally and made false assumptions about his intentions when, in fact, I was the one who was acting inappropriately by not having my dog on a leash. When Chris began offering treats to my dog and confronted me in an area where there was no one else nearby and said, "You're not going to like what I'm going to do next," I assumed we were being threatened when all he had intended to do was record our encounter on his phone. "

Last edited:
She far from retarded

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.
Asslips is too stupid to be reached with facts. The thread is meant to expose rational people to see what happens when you trust the MSM.

She far from retarded

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.

threat thrĕt

• n.
  • n.
  • n.
Asslips is too stupid to be reached with facts. The thread is meant to expose rational people to see what happens when you trust the MSM.
Youre too stupid to reach anyone and this thread is just another in a long line of failed threads by a cave chimp whining about whites not being able to get away with racism. Suck on it. Roll around in it and cry to each other about it. Makes me no difference. If you dont want me fucking up your thread with reality you better start PMing your buddies so you can all agree without outside interference you silly bitches. :)

New FACTS are now coming out about the Minneapolis incident too. Its NOT what the Africans or the MSM want us to believe.

Quarantine the MSM!

Forum List

Back