The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

Why did the segregationist video the thing? Because he was looking to create an incident.
Who told you guy was a segregationist?

He taped it so he would have proof. Thank god he did or he would probably be in jail with a broken back or dead at the hands of the cops.
His dialect betrays him.
Obviously you have no clue what a dialect is.
If bofe y’all got da same muvah, y’all be full bruvah and sista.

assuming the woman thought she saw a threat, the threat was for being black
The THREAT was against ger dog. THEN the guy tried to lure the dog with treats. Sounds like an attempted kidnapping to me -- and every other sane poster here.
But the fact remains, we were all given incomplete information by the media and YOUR SIDE is good with that, as long as it promotes your racist agenda
"Sane"? This from a cave chimp that thinks a guy sitting on a bench is kidnapping a dog. :laughing0301:
Maybe he wanted to help her put her doggie on the leash. These posters are bigots, as you say. Frankly, I never touch another person's dog, and people were wise when they didn't try to touch mine. they were pretty snappy towards strangers. (-: I digress here. On my morning walks when my daughter's late dog Henry was still alive, he and I passed one of my neighbors. My neighbor was an aging overweight guy limping along, with a sour expression, with an aging limping dog, with a sour expression. The neighbor was black. My wife and daughter though it hilarious that he was "my twin."

Our dogs wouldn't even make eye contact. I walk alone now, and we exchange greetings. I think the dog looks a little happy to see me. LOL

But I'd take the woman at her word that she felt threatened. It was not a reasonable fear. And when she called the cops to report essentially being assaulted, she could have put the bird watcher in danger. The whole thing was stupid. And again, its sad that the two people and dog couldn't calm things down. I give Obama credit for at least thinking that people should have "beer summits." They didn't need him to have one though. LOL
If she was genuinely in fear, why did she make no effort to get away? Why did she even approach him until he asked her to back off?
According to one clown it was like scaring off a mountain lion by making yourself big. Its amazing the excuses these fools come up with. :laughing0301:
Even funnier... thanks to the OP, though unintended, he proved she lied to the police, by claiming he threatened her.

But according to the OP, he never did. Someone could argue, and I'm sure some have, that he threatened her dog; but according to the OP, he never threatened her. Though she told police no less than 3 times that he did. And as far as threatening her dog -- she almost killed her own dog. :ack-1:

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

What the hell was she wrong about? He THREATENED her AND why didn't HE just mind his own business? Because he's BLACK and he doesnt' HAVE to?

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

What the hell was she wrong about? He THREATENED her AND why didn't HE just mind his own business? Because he's BLACK and he doesnt' HAVE to?
She was wrong about not leashing her dog. He didnt threaten her and he was minding his business. If you dont believe me you should believe her.

"He had every right to request that I leash my dog in an area where it was required. "
- Amy cooper

Why did the segregationist video the thing? Because he was looking to create an incident.

He taped it so he would have proof. Thank god he did or he would probably be in jail with a broken back or dead at the hands of the cops.
His dialect betrays him.
If bofa yall be full bruda and sista yall be married.

It’s utterly no surprise that the media and libbies went straight to the black man done wrong by privledged whitey emotefest only to have those dastardly facts prove itherwise
Black men do Far More Wrong than been done wrong.

His dialect betrays him.
That’s segregationist black dialect. Except it should be bruvah.

A natural and accepted defense against off-leash or stray dogs are dog treats, so it makes no difference.
Yes it is. But his threat isn't.
No one cares anymore. The debate is over and your side lost. Soon to be homeless, Karen lost big. Maybe she needs a fund me page.
I really enjoy boomerangs
Stay on topic. No one asked you about what type of objects you enjoy inserting into your rectum.

His dialect betrays him.
Nope. Thats just deep hood slang. Black segregationists are better at white english than most whites are. Its a requirement because they want to pick apart and understand what whites are saying.

His dialect betrays him.
Nope. Thats just deep hood slang. Black segregationists are better at white english than most whites are. Its a requirement because they want to pick apart and understand what whites are saying.
That sums up your own racism better than you realize.

His dialect betrays him.
No I realize exactly just how deep white racism is.

His dialect betrays him.
Just as deep as black racism.

His dialect betrays him.
Just as deep as black racism.
No such thing as Black racism. I would explain it to you if you were smart enough to understand.

Forum List

Back