The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

Watch the video for the facts, African

He THREATENED her and her dog. She was right to call the cops

I see

a black guy (arbery) breaks the law (trespassing) and white guys with shot guns have a right to murder him

but when a white woman breaks the law (unleashed dog) and a black guy dares to mention it to her, it is still the black guy who deserves to die....

you forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist

I see

a black guy (arbery) breaks the law (trespassing) and white guys with shot guns have a right to murder him

but when a white woman breaks the law (unleashed dog) and a black guy dares to mention it to her, it is still the black guy who deserves to die....

"you forgot to mention that you are NOT a racist"

You obviously dont know Dead Angel. Him being a racist goes without saying. :laughing0301:

Again I blindly accepted the MSMs account. This is why some of us DEPEND on "alternative" sources -- the sources the left mocks. This woman needs to be made whole. Hope she has a gofundme!

Of course. It's obvious we only see one part of the video after something else has occurred. I said that on another thread. The black guy had a part to play in this also. They we're both wrong and they both contributed to this. At the end of the day this is just two people acting stupid and its nothing but a waste of our time.

Furthermore, of course the white woman apologized. She lost her job and dog, and is being publicly shamed by just about everyone who bought into this race baiting story. I've read she' a liberal. Well, she just found out the hard way that the Left's race baiting, lying politics is for real and it hurts real people.

I see

You obviously dont know Dead Angel. Him being a racist goes without saying. :laughing0301:
Still cant deal with the topic. Nobody cares to change your mind. You are what you are. This is an example of why your opinion carries no weight here.

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
He didnt threaten her or threaten to take her dog you retard.

You cannot be this stupid.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

Now what? Gonna deny reality again?
Now what? What was threatening about that?

How can you be this stupid? : Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

That's a threat you mental midget. Then when she asks about his threat he immeidatly tries to take her dog.
You have to be the biggest pussy on the planet to take that as a threat. He told her dog to "come here" to make her put the dog on the leash because she wasnt going to. If he had tried to take the dog he would have gotten up and did so.

Wasn't his dog or his choice.

Maybe he the thought himself

I see

So are you. Fact

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.

Are you just proving how stupid you are? Its in his own words he threatened her and to take her dog.
"I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it" says the African to a white woman alone in a park

That's a THREAT Asshole
I put his dumbass on ignore a long time ago.

I dont like or trust blacks as a group. They are stupid and unpredictable
Just admit it. Youre afraid of us because you cant be racist in public because we will beat your ass. :)
I'm not "AFRAID" of you, I just dont like or respect you except a few INDIVIDUALS who dont behave like this man or you.

It's your behaviour that cause you to lose respect with everyone -- people, dogs, cops and business owners. You do nothing to change peoples perceptions about your character

Just admit it. Youre afraid of us because you cant be racist in public because we will beat your ass. :)
I'm not "AFRAID" of you, I just dont like or respect you except a few INDIVIDUALS who dont behave like this man or you.

It's your behaviour that cause you to lose respect with everyone -- people, dogs, cops and business owners. You do nothing to change oeoples perceptions about your character
Yeah youre afraid. I see white boys like you all the time. You cant look me in the eyes so you avert your gaze and turn red.

What you think of my character is none of my business. Youre a nobody.

You are just seeing the desperation of our in house racists. The issue is she made a false 911 emergency call that would jeopardize a man's life, career, and future and used his race as a means for doing so. The public's overreaction is her own fault, not the man's.
it appears not. he gave his statement of threat on FB. how fking stupid.

It's your behaviour that cause you to lose respect with everyone -- people, dogs, cops and business owners. You do nothing to change oeoples perceptions about your character
Yeah youre afraid. I see white boys like you all the time. You cant look me in the eyes so you avert your gaze and turn red.

You have no character nor integrity.

There lies your problem trying to influence

You cannot be this stupid.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.
HER: What’s that?
ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!
HER: He won’t come to you.
ME: We’ll see about that…

Now what? Gonna deny reality again?
Now what? What was threatening about that?

How can you be this stupid? : Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

That's a threat you mental midget. Then when she asks about his threat he immeidatly tries to take her dog.
You have to be the biggest pussy on the planet to take that as a threat. He told her dog to "come here" to make her put the dog on the leash because she wasnt going to. If he had tried to take the dog he would have gotten up and did so.

Wasn't his dog or his choice.

Maybe he the thought himself

I see

So are you. Fact
No one said it was his dog and yes it was his choice to tell the dog to come here. If she had the dog on a leash the dog wouldnt have been able to come.

"I'm gonna do what I want, and you're not gonna like it" says the African to a white woman alone in a park

That's a THREAT Asshole
I put his dumbass on ignore a long time ago.
me too.

I see

ahh but is it against the law?

You have no character nor integrity.

There lies your problem trying to influence
Who told you I was attempting to influence you cave chimps? All I am doing is pointing out the facts of the case. The bitch called the cops on him because he was Black.

My work is done.

ONLY Asslips made an ATTEMPT to refute this new information. He failed miserably.

The media LIED. Only Asslips wants to believe it.

Thank GOD for the "alternative press."

You are just seeing the desperation of our in house racists. The issue is she made a false 911 emergency call that would jeopardize a man's life, career, and future and used his race as a means for doing so. The public's overreaction is her own fault, not the man's.
it appears not. he gave his statement of threat on FB. how fking stupid.
So why isnt he under arrest for threatening her if it was a documented threat?

Forum List

Back