The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

Even if it was accurate, people acting like idiots IS NOT NEWS. It happens every day, multiple times to leftists.

The media is not reporting news, it is reporting irrelevant race baiting stories to advance its narrative. If every time a black man committed a crime there was a huge news story we would never see the end of it. Even random crimes are NOT NEWS, at least not national news.

It wouldn't be news if it it'd been some white guy

Bank it
This is true. She would have never threatened to call the police and say a white guy was was bothering her. She knows that she would only have gotten him beat or killed if she said it was a Black guy.

Moron....she was describing who was bothering her......since he wasn't white, asian or hispanic, she described who he was....especially when she couldn't tell the 911 dispatcher exactly where she was in the park...

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.
She far from retarded

the black guy did threaten the dog owner
Shes retarded. Both the woman in the OP and the incident.

No the Black guy didnt threaten the dog owner. Thats just your fear speaking.

But obviously the woman perceived a threat. If he had taken her dog from her, then she would have to go up to him at that point to get the dog back. You have no idea what was going through her mind but obviously she was scared. Even if that fear was irrational, the man should have recognized that and just backed off. But that is not the world we live in today.
Probably some of the women posters here would have a better take on this than a you or I,
but I still think that guy was wrong for just sticking his nose where it didnt belong in the first place
He could have fed the dog poisoned dog biscuits
After a day this is the best thing I have heard anyone ever come up with as a reason the woman would feel threatened. Weird thing is that she didnt even mention this though so we know thats not the reason.

Only because you aren't smart enough to read the dictionary.

threat thrĕt

• n.
    An expression of an intention to inflict pain, harm, or punishment.
  • n.
    An indication of impending danger or harm.
  • n.
    One that is regarded as a possible source of harm or danger.
Clearly he conveyed a threat

This retarded bitch doesnt seem to know that both sides concur on what happened and the white woman admitted she was wrong.
She far from retarded

the black guy did threaten the dog owner
Shes retarded. Both the woman in the OP and the incident.

No the Black guy didnt threaten the dog owner. Thats just your fear speaking.

But obviously the woman perceived a threat. If he had taken her dog from her, then she would have to go up to him at that point to get the dog back. You have no idea what was going through her mind but obviously she was scared. Even if that fear was irrational, the man should have recognized that and just backed off. But that is not the world we live in today.
Probably some of the women posters here would have a better take on this than a you or I,
but I still think that guy was wrong for just sticking his nose where it didnt belong in the first place
Obviously she didnt perceive a threat nor was she scared because she went up to the guy of her own volition trying to stop him from filming. I too would like to hear from a sane woman if this is the actions of a woman that was scared or a woman that was just trying to control a Black guy with racism.

Dont see how the guy was wrong for asking the woman to respect the rules that had a direct effect on what he was trying to do. it was definitely his business.

Yes....it was.......she was acting aggressive because she was afraid.....you moron....just like when you encounter an animal in the wild, you create noise in order to scare it away....she was afraid and acting on that fear.....

Bunch of nonsense.

She didn't handle it well and he created the situation

No...she didn't....the same people who condemned the guy for telling the woman to get out of the handicapped parking space are now supporting the moron who threatened a woman in an isolated park.
I now see SHE DID NOTHING WRONG.

If she didnt use the descriptive words "African American" she would have survived this. I dont blame her, but it's a fact.

Bunch of nonsense.

No...she didn't....the same people who condemned the guy for telling the woman to get out of the handicapped parking space are now supporting the moron who threatened a woman in an isolated park.

If she didnt use the descriptive words "African American" she would have survived this. I dont blame her, but it's a fact.

I can't hear the democrat women coming to this woman's defense over all those crickets...........maybe if the crickets would quiet down we would hear the democrat party women coming to her defense.....?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She learned a valuable f*****g lesson that day.....if you are a democrat female....you are essentially the play thing of any democrat male who the democrat want to use to increase their power..........

#metoo is a f*****g lie......

Bunch of nonsense.

"I now see SHE DID NOTHING WRONG."

You fucking retarded cave chimp. Even she doesnt agree with you. :laughing0301:

"I want to apologize to Chris Cooper for my actions when I encountered him in Central Park yesterday. I reacted emotionally and made false assumptions about his intentions when, in fact, I was the one who was acting inappropriately by not having my dog on a leash."

Bunch of nonsense.

I can't hear the democrat women coming to this woman's defense over all those crickets...........maybe if the crickets would quiet down we would hear the democrat party women coming to her defense.....?

She learned a valuable f*****g lesson that day.....if you are a democrat female....you are essentially the play thing of any democrat male who the democrat want to use to increase their power..........

Why would they come to her defense when even she admitted she was wrong? The Black guy actually asked people to stop threatening her life. You cave monkeys are kinda funny though. :)

Bunch of nonsense.

"I want to apologize to Chris Cooper for my actions when I encountered him in Central Park yesterday. I reacted emotionally and made false assumptions about his intentions when, in fact, I was the one who was acting inappropriately by not having my dog on a leash."
Why bother with this shit? I mean I let Frank hijack my thread on a poll, and then actually discussed it with him as if he had a valid point. He didn't. His Trumpanzeeism just makes him see that everytying is about Trump.

But this....? Even assuming the woman thought she saw a threat, the threat was for being black. It's sad her life is being destroyed if that was really what she saw. But that is no defense to what she did. It's too bad they couldn't sit and have an ice cream, and share with the dog, and talk it out. She could have kept her job and her dog.

Last edited:
Bunch of nonsense.

Why bother with this shit?
It pisses off the racists and raises my reaction score I noticed. :)

Bunch of nonsense.

Why bother with this shit?
It pisses off the racists and raises my reaction score I noticed. :)
lOL. first good laugh I've had in over 4 hours. thanks.

Even if it was accurate, people acting like idiots IS NOT NEWS. It happens every day, multiple times to leftists.

The media is not reporting news, it is reporting irrelevant race baiting stories to advance its narrative. If every time a black man committed a crime there was a huge news story we would never see the end of it. Even random crimes are NOT NEWS, at least not national news.

It wouldn't be news if it it'd been some white guy

Bank it
This is true. She would have never threatened to call the police and say a white guy was was bothering her. She knows that she would only have gotten him beat or killed if she said it was a Black guy.

Moron....she was describing who was bothering her......since he wasn't white, asian or hispanic, she described who he was....especially when she couldn't tell the 911 dispatcher exactly where she was in the park...
No you dumb cave chimp. She was talking to the Black guy when she threatened to call the police and say a Black guy was threatening her. Didnt you see the video?

"I'm going to tell them theres an African american man threatening my life" neener neener neener.

Bunch of nonsense.

Why would they come to her defense when even she admitted she was wrong? The Black guy actually asked people to stop threatening her life. You cave monkeys are kinda funny though. :)

She said she was wrong because the left wing asshat mob has come for her........she thinks that apologizing to you monsters will gain mercy from you........and all it does is give your more pleasure in destroying her....

Another big fucking lesson learned there........you monsters have no compassion or mercy in you........

assuming the woman thought she saw a threat, the threat was for being black
The THREAT was against ger dog. THEN the guy tried to lure the dog with treats. Sounds like an attempted kidnapping to me -- and every other sane poster here.
But the fact remains, we were all given incomplete information by the media and YOUR SIDE is good with that, as long as it promotes your racist agenda

Bunch of nonsense.

She said she was wrong because the left wing asshat mob has come for her........she thinks that apologizing to you monsters will gain mercy from you........and all it does is give your more pleasure in destroying her....

Another big fucking lesson learned there........you monsters have no compassion or mercy in you........
She is a Democrat. This is how they think. Placate the mob and maybe they'll show mercy.

Bunch of nonsense.

This is what she learned today....

A Time for Peace, a Time for War | John C. Wright's Journal

Never apologize to the Morlocks, for they will only take the apology as a confession, and, sensing weakness, fall upon you, and drag you underground to their lair and feast on your living flesh.

This advice applies not merely to the enemy in the culture war attempting to get you mocked, reviled, and fired for your political incorrectness, but also to the enemy in the Jihad, attempting to get you to die, to surrender to slavery or submit to Islam.

Vox Day in his new book SJWs ALWAYS LIES includes the excellent advice that one must never apologise to a Social Justice Warrior, never attempt to ameliorate nor appease them, never appeal to their better nature. His experience (and mine) shows this is futile as well as counterproductive.

A civilized man, hearing an apology or a request for quarter, will interpret it as a request for forgiveness and a request for a return to the peace the existed before the dispute broke out: an SJW, hearing an apology, will take it as a surrender, will sense blood in the water as a shark does, and redouble the attacks.

This is because the civilized man regards other men as real people and seeks to live in peace. An SJW is a creature who regards peace as intolerable, and thinks of other people as mere shadows, mere puppets on the stage of his own internal psychodrama.

A civilized man attacks enemies in order to restore civilization, and hence attacks those who threaten it, and hence takes a proffer apology as a sign that the threat is ended. An SJW, on the other hand, is a witchhunter who attacks the witch not because he believes you (or anyone) is a witch. Your name could have been picked at random out of a hat. He attacks because he wishes to be seen by the warren, his peers, as zealous and loyal, and because whichever witchhunter hunts the most witches gains a high status.

Such is the disagreeable truth and tactical necessity of the culture war, and it has an even more disagreeable sequel: a whole cadre of so called moderates arises who, while claiming to agree with you and to abjure the foe, makes calls for peace and compromise never directed at the witchhunters, always at the witch. One such recent display was being debated over at Vox Day’s website: Vox Popoli: Dialogue with a moderate

Bunch of nonsense.

She is a Democrat. This is how they think. Placate the mob and maybe they'll show mercy.

Yes....the tragic flaw........when they get the mob to throw you in the cart to take you to the guillotine, they never understand that one day they will also be in that cart.........that when they confess to whatever made up sins they didn't commit, in order to seek mercy from the democrat party.......it just makes them all the more pleasurable a victim to the democrats....who thrive on the suffering of others...

Bunch of nonsense.

This is what she learned today....

A Time for Peace, a Time for War | John C. Wright's Journal

Never apologize to the Morlocks, for they will only take the apology as a confession, and, sensing weakness, fall upon you, and drag you underground to their lair and feast on your living flesh.

This advice applies not merely to the enemy in the culture war attempting to get you mocked, reviled, and fired for your political incorrectness, but also to the enemy in the Jihad, attempting to get you to die, to surrender to slavery or submit to Islam.

Vox Day in his new book SJWs ALWAYS LIES includes the excellent advice that one must never apologise to a Social Justice Warrior, never attempt to ameliorate nor appease them, never appeal to their better nature. His experience (and mine) shows this is futile as well as counterproductive.

A civilized man, hearing an apology or a request for quarter, will interpret it as a request for forgiveness and a request for a return to the peace the existed before the dispute broke out: an SJW, hearing an apology, will take it as a surrender, will sense blood in the water as a shark does, and redouble the attacks.

This is because the civilized man regards other men as real people and seeks to live in peace. An SJW is a creature who regards peace as intolerable, and thinks of other people as mere shadows, mere puppets on the stage of his own internal psychodrama.

A civilized man attacks enemies in order to restore civilization, and hence attacks those who threaten it, and hence takes a proffer apology as a sign that the threat is ended. An SJW, on the other hand, is a witchhunter who attacks the witch not because he believes you (or anyone) is a witch. Your name could have been picked at random out of a hat. He attacks because he wishes to be seen by the warren, his peers, as zealous and loyal, and because whichever witchhunter hunts the most witches gains a high status.

Such is the disagreeable truth and tactical necessity of the culture war, and it has an even more disagreeable sequel: a whole cadre of so called moderates arises who, while claiming to agree with you and to abjure the foe, makes calls for peace and compromise never directed at the witchhunters, always at the witch. One such recent display was being debated over at Vox Day’s website: Vox Popoli: Dialogue with a moderate
Too bad your stupid ass didnt see the apology and the confession in her statement. I shouldnt be surprised though. Cave monkeys like you can never get nuances like that. Its beyond your brain capacity.

Bunch of nonsense.

So youre assuming that she didnt mean it? Can you prove she didnt mean it or should I just chalk this up to you trying to pull something out of your ass so you can feel better about being wrong?

Forum List

Back