The Black Guy DID Threaten the Woman

assuming the woman thought she saw a threat, the threat was for being black
The THREAT was against ger dog. THEN the guy tried to lure the dog with treats. Sounds like an attempted kidnapping to me -- and every other sane poster here.
But the fact remains, we were all given incomplete information by the media and YOUR SIDE is good with that, as long as it promotes your racist agenda
"Sane"? This from a cave chimp that thinks a guy sitting on a bench is kidnapping a dog. :laughing0301:

Then why did she apologize?

Better yet, why did her ass get canned??

PS: Kaitlin Bennett is a flat out idiot.

Kaitlin Marie Bennett (born October 15, 1995), sometimes referred to as Gun Girl, is an American gun rights advocate, anti-abortion activist, and far-right social media personality. Bennett received media attention in 2018 for open-carrying an AR-10 rifle at Kent State University after graduating. Bennett has generated controversy and backlash for her graduation photo involving a firearm and her political views on topics like abortion and undocumented immigration. Bennett is a reporter for far-right organization Liberty Hangout and far-right conspiracy theorist website Infowars.

Watch the video for the facts, African

He THREATENED her and her dog. She was right to call the cops

If THAT was a threat then you must agree that the Mcmichaels THREATENED Arbury so he had a RIGHT to defend himself!

or does you logic only apply to white conservatives?
Did you get lost? This thread is about the media lying by ommission to you. Take your rant to the appropriate thread.

The THREAT was against ger dog. THEN the guy tried to lure the dog with treats. Sounds like an attempted kidnapping to me -- and every other sane poster here.
But the fact remains, we were all given incomplete information by the media and YOUR SIDE is good with that, as long as it promotes your racist agenda
"Sane"? This from a cave chimp that thinks a guy sitting on a bench is kidnapping a dog. :laughing0301:
If I was alone in a park and tried to lure a women's child away from the mother, would that be a threat to them?

You are why Africans live in ghettos unless they've been given a government affirmative action job

Kaitlin Marie Bennett (born October 15, 1995), sometimes referred to as Gun Girl, is an American gun rights advocate, anti-abortion activist, and far-right social media personality. Bennett received media attention in 2018 for open-carrying an AR-10 rifle at Kent State University after graduating. Bennett has generated controversy and backlash for her graduation photo involving a firearm and her political views on topics like abortion and undocumented immigration. Bennett is a reporter for far-right organization Liberty Hangout and far-right conspiracy theorist website Infowars.
Your questions have been answered

Your questions have been answered

Nope - They were NOT

Watch the video for the facts, African

He THREATENED her and her dog. She was right to call the cops

If THAT was a threat then you must agree that the Mcmichaels THREATENED Arbury so he had a RIGHT to defend himself!

or does you logic only apply to white conservatives?
Did you get lost? This thread is about the media lying by ommission to you. Take your rant to the appropriate thread.
Oh? What did the media lie about?

Last edited:
Maybe he wanted to help her put her doggie on the leash. These posters are bigots, as you say. Frankly, I never touch another person's dog, and people were wise when they didn't try to touch mine. they were pretty snappy towards strangers. (-: I digress here. On my morning walks when my daughter's late dog Henry was still alive, he and I passed one of my neighbors. My neighbor was an aging overweight guy limping along, with a sour expression, with an aging limping dog, with a sour expression. The neighbor was black. My wife and daughter though it hilarious that he was "my twin."

Our dogs wouldn't even make eye contact. I walk alone now, and we exchange greetings. I think the dog looks a little happy to see me. LOL

But I'd take the woman at her word that she felt threatened. It was not a reasonable fear. And when she called the cops to report essentially being assaulted, she could have put the bird watcher in danger. The whole thing was stupid. And again, its sad that the two people and dog couldn't calm things down. I give Obama credit for at least thinking that people should have "beer summits." They didn't need him to have one though. LOL

Maybe he wanted to help her put her doggie on the leash. These posters are bigots, as you say. Frankly, I never touch another person's dog, and people were wise when they didn't try to touch mine. they were pretty snappy towards strangers. (-: I digress here. On my morning walks when my daughter's late dog Henry was still alive, he and I passed one of my neighbors. My neighbor was an aging overweight guy limping along, with a sour expression, with an aging limping dog, with a sour expression. The neighbor was black. My wife and daughter though it hilarious that he was "my twin."

Our dogs wouldn't even make eye contact. I walk alone now, and we exchange greetings. I think the dog looks a little happy to see me. LOL

But I'd take the woman at her word that she felt threatened. It was not a reasonable fear. And when she called the cops to report essentially being assaulted, she could have put the bird watcher in danger. The whole thing was stupid. And again, its sad that the two people and dog couldn't calm things down. I give Obama credit for at least thinking that people should have "beer summits." They didn't need him to have one though. LOL
If she was genuinely in fear, why did she make no effort to get away? Why did she even approach him until he asked her to back off?

If she was genuinely in fear, why did she make no effort to get away? Why did she even approach him until he asked her to back off?
According to one clown it was like scaring off a mountain lion by making yourself big. Its amazing the excuses these fools come up with. :laughing0301:

"Maybe he wanted to help her put her doggie on the leash."

Thats exactly what his intentions were. He asked her to leash the dog and she refused. He forced the issue by attempting to give the dog a biscuit which most dog owners dont want to happen so she would leash him.

Why did the segregationist video the thing? Because he was looking to create an incident.
Democrats throw their own under the bus. Black guy had no problem destroying the life of a white woman. Karma will catch up with this dirtbag
You silly cave chimp. The Black guy didnt destroy her life. She did. He is actually trying to get people off her back.

"It's a little bit of a frenzy, and I am uncomfortable with that," he said in an interview with The New York Times. "If our goal is to change the underlying factors, I am not sure that this young woman having her life completely torn apart serves that goal."

In an appearance on CNN, he said he considers the woman's actions racist, but he urged people who were outraged by it to stay civil. He said death threats against her "should stop immediately."

Forum List

Back