"The Black Community"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"The Black Community"

Hello. Please help me here. Specifically, in America who are the citizens populating "The Black Community?"

Are Independent Free-Thinking Americans like attorney Larry Elder, Ret. Lt. Colonel Allen West, economist Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D, social activist Candace Owens or actor Isaiah Washington respected members of "The Black Community?"

How about Segregation-minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE practicing Pro Black Americans like economist Dr. Boyce Watkins, Ph.D, clinical psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, activist Michelle Kulczyk (Mechee X) and anti-racism strategist Tariq Nasheed? Are they members in good standing with "The Black Community?"

Do members of the "The Black Community" believe it's cool and acceptable when community members choose to bully, harass, intimidate, denigrate and in some instances threaten violence toward other members of "The Black Community?"

When Independent Free-Thinking Americans choose to speak and share evidence regarding issues they believe "The Black Community" needs to address, why are Pro Black Americans quick to belittle and shame Independent Free-Thinking Americans, treating them with gross disrespect?

This is were my confusion lies, causing me to believe "The Black Community" is in big trouble when I witness seemingly responsible community members seek to address important issues affecting their lives, and then witness apparent hateful community members choosing to shout-down and denigrate those wanting to improve fellow citizen's Quality of Life.

Keeping it MORE Real While there are countless Americans of African descent who speak or rap about hate, there is one prominent citizen who spoke the truth about the infancy of hate. Truth that today is supported by medical research indicating family and community environments can have a positive or negative impact on a child's fragile developing brain.

Sadly, it appears segments of "The Black Community" choose not to question why, of all the social issues affecting admitted emotionally troubled Gun Violence Homicide and Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur, he chose to permanently scar his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly with his much ignored, often misinterpreted T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION PSA >>>

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*

California Surgeon General Dr. Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future:

California Surgeon General: How Toxic Stress (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health:

(Early Brain & Child Development) #EBCD Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Oprah Why Kids Are Hurting:

Dr. Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood:

Peace ♥

Tiffany Cross, Isaiah Washington, PRO BLACK ,Mechee x_HATE,.png
_DENOUNCE Intra-Racial PRO BLACK HATE.png
PREVENT THUGLIFE,TUPAC.png

Im2 should be along any minute to bash Sowell

On another thread I mentioned the revolt of 2015/16 ...which is right on topic because the walsh guy whoever's he was was some right wing radio personality ...feeding wacisim and "anti intellectualism " ...lol gotta love the leftards for thier mental and reasoning gymnastics.
Retards

Anyway ...over at gotham city's nro headquarters started barking out marching orders where guys like Sowell and Hanson were collecting sweet paychecks from .Sowell took alot of shit for it and he knew exactly why he was getting such a response from his admirers when he was ...hes no dummy ...to say the least

The whole nro crew were order to tow the establsiment line

They were immediately challenged......by the rubes

I dont follow Hansen anymore but I think he threw in the towel out of disgust
Sowell still great to ...

As for the proletariat
Men dont follow blindly
Especially since they've been lied to, sold out, by weaklings posing as the leaders and voices of the right ...

What gives me hope for the right is the young are getting more vocal and they're wise to the decades of bullshit lies and tactics the establishment uniparty subjected the people to

By the people for the people
How dare we

Forum List

Back