The Biggest Reason Why We Don't Want To Impeach Joe Biden

Don't be silly. You'll can't remove him from office by simply impeaching him.

You seriously don't think there not being an impeachable offense is a good reason to not impeach?

I read this wrong before. Let's see he's a pedophile, he cheated his way into office, he turned his back on our country and its people,.. I could go on and on all day and all night with this so I just decided to list a few reasons why if it wasn't for Kamala Harris I'd say impeach the bastard. He's definitely not capable of running a country through.

I read this wrong before. Let's see he's a pedophile, he cheated his way into office, he turned his back on our country and its people,.. I could go on and on all day and all night with this so I just decided to list a few reasons why if it wasn't for Kamala Harris I'd say impeach the bastard. He's definitely not capable of running a country through.

Do you seriously think 10-15 Democrats in the Senate would agree with any of these outlandish claims?

Because if you can't, then all of these discussions are moot. A conviction and removal from office requires 2/3 of the Senate to pass.

Forum List

Back