The Biggest Reason for NOT Voting for Hillary

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
VIDEO: Hillary floats Obama for Supreme Court :puke3:

Watch the video and you'll be either gleeful or sick to the stomach. For me, it's time to get out the Tums.

The next president will probably appoint several members of the Supreme Court,” a voter told Clinton. “Would you consider appointing Obama?”

Wow, what a great idea. No one has ever suggested that to me, I love that, wow,” Clinton responded. “He may have a few other things to do but I tell you that’s a great idea.”

I would certainly take that under advisement,” she said. “I mean, he’s brilliant, and he can set forth an argument, and he was a law professor, so he’s got all the credentials.”

Video @ VIDEO: Hillary floats Obama for Supreme Court

Sort of correct. Forget about Barry; he will be too busy making money to be interested in a USSC appointment. Also his intellectual vacuity will be exposed on the Court, and he can't risk that.

The biggest reason not to vote for the Democrat nominee (very possibly Biden) is the likelihood that the next president will be nominating at least two and possibly three USSC justices.

It is a frightening thought indeed.

Sort of correct. Forget about Barry; he will be too busy making money to be interested in a USSC appointment. Also his intellectual vacuity will be exposed on the Court, and he can't risk that.

The biggest reason not to vote for the Democrat nominee (very possibly Biden) is the likelihood that the next president will be nominating at least two and possibly three USSC justices.

I'd rather have Hillary or Sanders make a SCOTUS appointment than Trump or Cruz. Trump is a corporate shill and Cruz is a religious nut job.

However, regardless, I am not voting for any of the top candidates. All of them are lousy choices to be president IMHO. What is truly idiotic to me is that out of all the Americans in the U.S., the top choices are Hillary, Sanders, Cruz and Trump. Really? That is the BEST American can come up with? We are doomed.

I'd rather have Hillary or Sanders make a SCOTUS appointment than Trump or Cruz. Trump is a corporate shill and Cruz is a religious nut job.

What a vacuous analysis. The "liberals" on the Court are little more than partisan Party hacks.

Again, I said "rather". That doesn't mean I agree with the way liberals on the SCOTUS have decided on everything.

I don't think there is anyway Hillary would give Obama a lifetime appointment to anything high profile.

My biggest thing(that is actually proven) for disliking corrupt cankles is that she and her husband funnel tax payer money to pay her charity employees salaries. She doesn't care enough about the tax payers that she will steal from them to pay salaries for a charity worth hundreds of millions?
What is even worse is, those lawyers do it LEGALLY. Fuckin slush fund managers don't give a FUCK.

Obama will never accept an appointment to SCOTUS. He wants to be the next permanent, lifetime Secretary General of the United Nations.

VIDEO: Hillary floats Obama for Supreme Court :puke3:

Watch the video and you'll be either gleeful or sick to the stomach. For me, it's time to get out the Tums.

The next president will probably appoint several members of the Supreme Court,” a voter told Clinton. “Would you consider appointing Obama?”

Wow, what a great idea. No one has ever suggested that to me, I love that, wow,” Clinton responded. “He may have a few other things to do but I tell you that’s a great idea.”

I would certainly take that under advisement,” she said. “I mean, he’s brilliant, and he can set forth an argument, and he was a law professor, so he’s got all the credentials.”

Video @ VIDEO: Hillary floats Obama for Supreme Court
:rofl:

Bravo Hillary :clap:

Troll away!

However, regardless, I am not voting for any of the top candidates. All of them are lousy choices to be president IMHO. What is truly idiotic to me is that out of all the Americans in the U.S., the top choices are Hillary, Sanders, Cruz and Trump. Really? That is the BEST American can come up with? We are doomed.

Been asleep for long?

Obama will never accept an appointment to SCOTUS. He wants to be the next permanent, lifetime Secretary General of the United Nations.

The SG/UN position is for five years, with a two-term limit. The next term begins 1/1/17. It is usually rotated geographically, but an anti-American Nobel Peace Prize Winner might be hard to pass up. It is probably a long shot, but resigning to take this position would allow Obama to rewrite his miserable legacy. In addition, it would allow Joe Biden to take the fall for all of the pardons which will be issued before the next President takes office.

The SG/UN position is for five years, with a two-term limit. The next term begins 1/1/17. It is usually rotated geographically, but an anti-American Nobel Peace Prize Winner might be hard to pass up. It is probably a long shot, but resigning to take this position would allow Obama to rewrite his miserable legacy. In addition, it would allow Joe Biden to take the fall for all of the pardons which will be issued before the next President takes office.

And what's to stop Obozo from conning the dumbest delegates to the UN from seeking to amend the charter so he can hold more than just to measly sessions as Secretary General?

And what's to stop Obozo from conning the dumbest delegates to the UN from seeking to amend the charter so he can hold more than just to measly sessions as Secretary General?

No need. After that, he will become the 12th Imam.

Forum List

Back