The biggest Nationalist event Polish Independence day.

Poland laid claims to various areas although most of the time it did not even exist.

Chopin is weak peoples music only weak people want "sweet" music....dramatic no Chopin was not.

Poland has a rich history of classical music far beyond "Chopin"
going back to the Medieval era.

List of Polish composers - Wikipedia

Even the famed Russian classical composer Igor Starvinsky was actually of a strongly Polish background, so much he apparently wanted to become a citizen of Poland, but Poland was suspicious of his Russian origins.

Of course speaking of "Dramatic" Penderecki was very dramatic.

But, of course Polish music goes also far beyond Classical.

Tomasz Stanko is my personal favorite Jazz musician.

Even the famed Russian classical composer Igor Starvinsky was actually of a strongly Polish background, so much he apparently wanted to become a citizen of Poland, but Poland was suspicious of his Russian origins.

Tomasz Stańko was in Krzysztof Komeda's Quintet and The Komeda Quartet, I adore Krzysztof Komeda and Tomasz Stańko is an excellent trumpet player, I could be here all week posting about Komeda.

You should post in my music thread:

What are you listening to?

I love Krzysztof Penderecki, in my above music thread I already posted something from him post # 83:

upload_2017-11-14_4-28-16.png

Krzysztof Penderecki "Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima" composed in 1960.

I love Witold Lutosławski.

Witold Lutosławski "Concerto for Orchestra" composed between 1950-1954.

I also love Karol Szymanowski.

Karol Szymanowski "Violin Concerto No. 1, Op. 35" composed in 1916.

Tomasz Stańko was in Krzysztof Komeda's Quintet and The Komeda Quartet, I adore Krzysztof Komeda and Tomasz Stańko is an excellent trumpet player, I could be here all week posting about Komeda.

I love Krzysztof Penderecki, in my above music thread I already posted something from him post # 83:

View attachment 160302

Thanks for the addition.

Many Poles are good musicians.

Also they had a good classic Rock scene.

View attachment 160302

Thanks for the addition.

♥ Lucy loves Austria and Germany ♥

View attachment 160302

Thanks for the addition.

My Mama and her side of the family are from Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg so of course I love both, Sobieski is now going to start hating me or whatever.

This could stop him now hating me that both sides of our family have DETESTED the filthy Marxist's since the 1920s and heroic members of my family fought the rancid devils on the streets in the 1920s and we're proud to state stopped them breathing and sent them back to Hell, we're also proud that our Patriotic family despatched filthy Marxists beyond the 1920s also.

The only good Communists are the ones that don't breathe.

Peoples need to stop arguing eg. the Hungarians have a right that their borders go back to pre-1920 to pre-Treaty of Trianon and we could argue with the Italians because Südtirol belongs to us and yes we want it returned, the Treaty of London in 1915 the British promised it to Italy if they join the First War on the British side, Italy annex Südtirol in 1919 and we do not agree or support the 1971 Treaty that allow the Italians to keep our territory we would like that Treaty destroyed and the peoples in Südtirol given a referendum which we know they will by a big majority vote to come home to us where they have always belonged. This situation of course can be dealt with at a later date within perhaps the next five years I think, at this moment we have more important issues to deal with that if not dealt with will have dramatic consequences for our Historically Christian Continent.

We all have focus on what we have in common, that we are all European Patriots who share a Christian Heritage and that we are against filthy Kebabs and Sub-Saharan Africans dirtying our Continent and that we need to come together to fight this to stop it, many Patriots are having success the Patriotic Polish Government, the Patriotic Hungarian Government, the Patriotic Czech Government, the Patriotic Croatian Government, the Patriotic Slovak Government and we are in negotiations to have a new Government following our great election result where 59% of our people voted combined for the Patriot Sebastian Kurz and the Patriot Heinz-Christian Strache and I hope that we now will have closer relation with the V4 the Visegrád 4 of Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary.

To us it is a beautiful sight to see 60,000 Patriotic Polish Christian brothers and sisters on their day of Independence waving so many Polish flags and also there were many flags with Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Savior and Messiah and as many were saying "We Want God" yes we do want God and that is why the Leftists and the Globalists hate Patriots because we are God fearing and they are God Haters or Godless and Athiest, their god is Satan it always has been they are from the same cloth as the God Hating and Godless and Athiest Bolsheviks.

Despite the U.S.A having about 9 X more people than Poland.

How come the U.S can't form such a huge Nationalist event?

It seems the Polish are inherently far more Nationalist than the Americans are.

I am proud of Polish people.

How about you?

Meanwhile in France the wannabe Dictator Emmanuel Macron, is falling into the bottomless pit fast now. Lol all those who are against European Patriots had a collective orgasm when this freak who's married to a near 70 year old woman was elected, of course Patriots predicted Macron would fall and the below is the beginning.

Weirdo freak self-hating Frenchman a Traitor who comments things like the below, since the 19th Century worldwide France has been famous for it's Culture a Culture that Macron hates and wants destroyed via Multiculturalism of inferior cultures.

French Culture is majestic and something that French Patriots are correctly proud of only Traitors would think the below:

upload_2017-11-14_16-54-56.png

Macron is even more unpopular than Hollande and Hollande was the most unpopular President in French history.

upload_2017-11-14_16-53-29.png

upload_2017-11-14_16-50-57.png

upload_2017-11-14_16-51-32.png

Emmanuel Macron faces first revolt as 100 party members resign over 'arrogant, undemocratic' ways

they voted for a guy who said "there is no such thing as
French culture" ????? I is AMAZEEE'ED

they voted for a guy who said "there is no such thing as
French culture" ????? I is AMAZEEE'ED

Yes rosie because being proud of your nations Culture is racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

So to illustrate you are not racist you must destroy your Centuries old Culture and Replace it by Importing Islamic savages and Sub-Saharan African savages who have contributed nothing to your nation but who cares about that, this is the result of the typical Leftist Cultural Marxism Brainwashing crap.

How about you?

Meanwhile in France the wannabe Dictator Emmanuel Macron, is falling into the bottomless pit fast now. Lol all those who are against European Patriots had a collective orgasm when this freak who's married to a near 70 year old woman was elected, of course Patriots predicted Macron would fall and the below is the beginning.

Weirdo freak self-hating Frenchman a Traitor who comments things like the below, since the 19th Century worldwide France has been famous for it's Culture a Culture that Macron hates and wants destroyed via Multiculturalism of inferior cultures.

French Culture is majestic and something that French Patriots are correctly proud of only Traitors would think the below:

View attachment 160342

Macron is even more unpopular than Hollande and Hollande was the most unpopular President in French history.

View attachment 160341

View attachment 160339

View attachment 160340

Emmanuel Macron faces first revolt as 100 party members resign over 'arrogant, undemocratic' ways

Macron is a kook, he even threatened sanctions upon Poland for it's rejecting of Islamic refugees.

How about you?

View attachment 160342

View attachment 160341

View attachment 160339

View attachment 160340

Macron is a kook, he even threatened sanctions upon Poland for it's rejecting of Islamic refugees.

ok Macron is sorta schmucky-----I see no reason for that fact to be USED to elevate polacks

Home > Israel News
Israel Calls for Poland to Take Action After 'Dangerous' and 'Racist' March on Independence Day
Some 60,000 people took part, including families with children, but also young men carrying banners with messages including 'White Europe of brotherly nations'

Demonstrators burn flares and wave Polish flags during the annual march to commemorate Poland's National Independence Day in Warsaw on November 11, 2017 AFP PHOTO / JANEK SKARZYNSKI
Opinion 90% of Polish Jews died in the Holocaust. So why are Poland's nationalists chanting 'Get the Jews out of power'?
WATCH Tens of thousands join far-right nationalist march for Polish Independence
Jewish families gather in Germany to remember a Holocaust victim they never knew
Opinion 90% of Polish Jews died in the Holocaust. So why are Poland's nationalists chanting 'Get the Jews out of power'?
Israel is calling a far-right march that took place in Warsaw “a dangerous march of extreme and racist elements,” and is urging Polish authorities to act against organizers.
The Independence Day march Saturday was organized by groups that trace their roots to radical nationalist pre-World War II anti-Semitic groups. Some 60,000 people took part, including families with children, but also young men carrying banners with messages including “White Europe of brotherly nations.”

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon called the event “a dangerous march of extreme and racist elements.”

In a statement to The Associated Press he also said: “We hope that Polish authorities will act against the organizers. History teaches us that expressions of racist hate must be dealt with swiftly and decisively.”
read more: Israel calls for Poland to take action after 'dangerous' and 'racist' march on Independence Day

Last edited:

View attachment 160302

Thanks for the addition.

My Mama and her side of the family are from Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg so of course I love both, Sobieski is now going to start hating me or whatever.

This could stop him now hating me that both sides of our family have DETESTED the filthy Marxist's since the 1920s and heroic members of my family fought the rancid devils on the streets in the 1920s and we're proud to state stopped them breathing and sent them back to Hell, we're also proud that our Patriotic family despatched filthy Marxists beyond the 1920s also.

The only good Communists are the ones that don't breathe.

Peoples need to stop arguing eg. the Hungarians have a right that their borders go back to pre-1920 to pre-Treaty of Trianon and we could argue with the Italians because Südtirol belongs to us and yes we want it returned, the Treaty of London in 1915 the British promised it to Italy if they join the First War on the British side, Italy annex Südtirol in 1919 and we do not agree or support the 1971 Treaty that allow the Italians to keep our territory we would like that Treaty destroyed and the peoples in Südtirol given a referendum which we know they will by a big majority vote to come home to us where they have always belonged. This situation of course can be dealt with at a later date within perhaps the next five years I think, at this moment we have more important issues to deal with that if not dealt with will have dramatic consequences for our Historically Christian Continent.

We all have focus on what we have in common, that we are all European Patriots who share a Christian Heritage and that we are against filthy Kebabs and Sub-Saharan Africans dirtying our Continent and that we need to come together to fight this to stop it, many Patriots are having success the Patriotic Polish Government, the Patriotic Hungarian Government, the Patriotic Czech Government, the Patriotic Croatian Government, the Patriotic Slovak Government and we are in negotiations to have a new Government following our great election result where 59% of our people voted combined for the Patriot Sebastian Kurz and the Patriot Heinz-Christian Strache and I hope that we now will have closer relation with the V4 the Visegrád 4 of Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary.

To us it is a beautiful sight to see 60,000 Patriotic Polish Christian brothers and sisters on their day of Independence waving so many Polish flags and also there were many flags with Our Lord Jesus Christ, Our Savior and Messiah and as many were saying "We Want God" yes we do want God and that is why the Leftists and the Globalists hate Patriots because we are God fearing and they are God Haters or Godless and Athiest, their god is Satan it always has been they are from the same cloth as the God Hating and Godless and Athiest Bolsheviks.

US-controlled governments like the Polish are not our friends whether you like their political stance or not.
It is a Trojan horse and stands as a beneficiary in the middle of the economic war on Europe. Example:
Wirtschaftskrieg gegen Europa

And what about that Christian nonsense? We don´t have any kind of jihad here. This is all about migration policy, nothing else. I doubt that any of the established parties will bring about a major change of that policy.

Last edited:
Poles will be Poles
What about global warming?

the big hole in the pole------is unrelated to the POLISH ETHOS
What is "Poles will be Poles" related to? Demented mumbling?

Poles will be Poles------is a statement of reality. Historically, poles have been INTENSELY nationalistic and experienced threat on all sides-----Germany to the west and Russia to the east. Internationally, the trampling of Poland galvanized lots of emigration of impoverished unskilled workers rendering poles UNWELCOMED competition in places like Great Britain and the USA. Based on Catholicism, nationalism and a propensity for alcoholism and its trampled status, poles are also intensely anti-semetic.......THUS THE RECENT EMOTIONAL RESPONSE to the immigration situation of Europe

Poles will be Poles
What about global warming?

the big hole in the pole------is unrelated to the POLISH ETHOS
What is "Poles will be Poles" related to? Demented mumbling?

Poles will be Poles------is a statement of reality. Historically, poles have been INTENSELY nationalistic and experienced threat on all sides-----Germany to the west and Russia to the east. Internationally, the trampling of Poland galvanized lots of emigration of impoverished unskilled workers rendering poles UNWELCOMED competition in places like Great Britain and the USA. Based on Catholicism, nationalism and a propensity for alcoholism and its trampled status, poles are also intensely anti-semetic.......THUS THE RECENT EMOTIONAL RESPONSE to the immigration situation of Europe
How is that related to global warming?

Forum List

Back