The Biggest Jewish Trick of All

was when they wrote the NT in Alexandria Egypt and created Christianity and now have millions worshipping a fake Jewish man.

are you insane?

never mind.. rhetorical question

Jillian-----lots of islamo-Nazi swine are so resentful of all things jewish----that they reject Jesus. In fact, Martin Luther and
Adolf Hitler are very significant examples.
Jesus was a typical Pharisee of his time.----of all people the people romans hated the most were the Pharisees------which is why
Jesus is presented as being "anti Pharisee"

Jesus was never a Pharisee.

Peach---sorry---I know it is hard for you---but the fact is that jesus was DEFINITELY a Pharisee.
I grew up in a Christian town. My parents were not "religious" but associated themselves with a synagogue-----I was one of five children--four boys and little me--my brothers went to those little after school Hebrew school lessons----but I did not do even that. HOWEVER I was an avid reader. I read all about anything and everything with my mind a blank page. I spent more time in Christian sunday school than in anything "jewish"-----but I did read. -------read and read and read. Of course I read the bible----OT and NT-----and being a jew-----I had access in the homes of OTHER people to their books etc etc.
In order to know who Jesus was---you have to know HILLEL -----the basic Pharisee. Jesus was not particularly original in his words----he quoted HILLEL left and right. Long ago----I----on my little own----realized that Jesus was a PHARISEE ------I got bad news----so did many historians. All of his friends were Pharisees----
he repeated PHARISEE "sayings" ---everything he said was consistent with PHARISEE philosopy and he ended up buried in the FAMILY TOMB of a local prominent Pharisee family. ----I attended Christian sunday-----I bet you think that the MONEY CHANGERS in the temple were Pharisees. I bet think think that the "HIGH PRIEST" was a Pharisee-----WRONG!!!!! you just do not know----not your fault----the sunday school teacher did not know, either. sorry

was when they wrote the NT in Alexandria Egypt and created Christianity and now have millions worshipping a fake Jewish man.

are you insane?

Jillian-----lots of islamo-Nazi swine are so resentful of all things jewish----that they reject Jesus. In fact, Martin Luther and
Jesus was a typical Pharisee of his time.----of all people the people romans hated the most were the Pharisees------which is why

Hitler couldn't stand the Jews taking over Germany , Jesus was not a Pharisee, the Pharisees were arrogant Roman worshippers.

try again Nazi bitch. the jews contributed to to Germany unlike the dung shit from which you were spawned. You have no idea what a PHARISEE is--------the romans hated Pharisees-----they rebelled against roman rule----the people favored by your fellow roman Nazi shit----were the SADDUCEES. It is ok-----you are very stupid ----not your fault. ------the dung heap is at fault

are you insane?

Peach---sorry---I know it is hard for you---but the fact is that jesus was DEFINITELY a Pharisee.
I grew up in a Christian town. My parents were not "religious" but associated themselves with a synagogue-----I was one of five children--four boys and little me--my brothers went to those little after school Hebrew school lessons----but I did not do even that. HOWEVER I was an avid reader. I read all about anything and everything with my mind a blank page. I spent more time in Christian sunday school than in anything "jewish"-----but I did read. -------read and read and read. Of course I read the bible----OT and NT-----and being a jew-----I had access in the homes of OTHER people to their books etc etc.
In order to know who Jesus was---you have to know HILLEL -----the basic Pharisee. Jesus was not particularly original in his words----he quoted HILLEL left and right. Long ago----I----on my little own----realized that Jesus was a PHARISEE ------I got bad news----so did many historians. All of his friends were Pharisees----
he repeated PHARISEE "sayings" ---everything he said was consistent with PHARISEE philosopy and he ended up buried in the FAMILY TOMB of a local prominent Pharisee family. ----I attended Christian sunday-----I bet you think that the MONEY CHANGERS in the temple were Pharisees. I bet think think that the "HIGH PRIEST" was a Pharisee-----WRONG!!!!! you just do not know----not your fault----the sunday school teacher did not know, either. sorry

The Money Changers were commercial business operators and had nothing to do with the Pharisees and once again Jesus was not a Pharisee.

for the record----the language spoken by the jews of Israel/Judea at the time of Jesus was ARAMAIC------some really dim people get confused between Aramaic and Arabic. Aramaic is very close to Hebrew----it is not Arabic. 2000 years ago Arabic was not a written language. Both Hebrew and Aramaic were written languages back then. In general jews were literate in both. If Penelope read the NT----she would have known that Jesus ----as described in the NT, was literate in both
Aramaic and Hebrew-------there is nothing to suggest that he knew greek------but some people did. The jews of Alexandria generally knew all three. (ie Hebrew, Aramaic and greek)

So Canaanite, Hebrew was Canaaaaaaa
for the record----the language spoken by the jews of Israel/Judea at the time of Jesus was ARAMAIC------some really dim people get confused between Aramaic and Arabic. Aramaic is very close to Hebrew----it is not Arabic. 2000 years ago Arabic was not a written language. Both Hebrew and Aramaic were written languages back then. In general jews were literate in both. If Penelope read the NT----she would have known that Jesus ----as described in the NT, was literate in both
Aramaic and Hebrew-------there is nothing to suggest that he knew greek------but some people did. The jews of Alexandria generally knew all three. (ie Hebrew, Aramaic and greek)

Aramaic includes the Hebrew AKA Canaanite language and also other Semitic languages. Greek was the main other one. Judaism has pretty much died out. Jews incorporated most Persian and Greek rituals and religious beliefs, and then Mithraism from Rome. Judaism is mainly copied from Greek, as the OT was wrote after the Persian control and Greek control. I am surprised have to tell you this Irosie, aren't you jew.

Penelope----your entire post is a pile of shit. No facts and faulty English. I am a jew. Unlike you, I read and write in English. My mother who is 95 years old---write better English than do you. My grandmother who attended school only to the 8th grade was still writing in English better than yours----at age 97. Aramaic was the language of MESOPOTAMIA------(you can read that as "Iraq") Hebrew was the language which developed amongst the jews of the land
of Canaan-----the founder of that community was the ARAMAEN --Abraham. got that? Most of the jews of Israel/Judea of 2000 years ago did not speak greek-----some did----some intellectual greeks were attracted to Judaism. One of whom was PAUL ----there were others-----one a famous Talmudist ONKELOS

are you insane?

The Money Changers were commercial business operators and had nothing to do with the Pharisees and once again Jesus was not a Pharisee.

wrong Jesus was a PHARISEE -----tell me what about him was NOT PHARISEE? You have been misled-----not your fault. The money changers were people who exchanged foreign coin for local coin------a necessary function since lots of people came to Jerusalem----they were in CAHOOTS with the ROMANS AND SADDUCEES------the pharisees hated them. The fact that Jesus attacked is one of the many proofs that HE was a Pharisee. No other people hated them so much that they would attack them in the temple courtyard. His action was ENTIRELY consistent with his being a PHARISEE-----your sunday school teacher did not know. The romans hated the Pharisees. ----that is why CONSTANTINE made Jesus a non Pharisee. Constantine screwed up christianity

are you insane?

wrong Jesus was a PHARISEE -----tell me what about him was NOT PHARISEE? You have been misled-----not your fault. The money changers were people who exchanged foreign coin for local coin------a necessary function since lots of people came to Jerusalem----they were in CAHOOTS with the ROMANS AND SADDUCEES------the pharisees hated them. The fact that Jesus attacked is one of the many proofs that HE was a Pharisee. No other people hated them so much that they would attack them in the temple courtyard. His action was ENTIRELY consistent with his being a PHARISEE-----your sunday school teacher did not know. The romans hated the Pharisees. ----that is why CONSTANTINE made Jesus a non Pharisee. Constantine screwed up christianity

Hey we Christians will tell you what Jesus was, he called the Pharisee's dogs, children of Satan. OK, you do not get our Jesus and bring him down to the Pharisee's level, lapping the feet of the Romans to keep their high positions. Jesus was only answerable to God, and not your God.

Your a Jew so don't try and tell us what our Jesus was.

PS: it was the Pharisees who handed Jesus over to the Romans as they could not stand for him to tell them what scum they were.

Last edited:
are you insane?

Jesus is the Messiah the chosen one who did not like the Pharisees or the Sadducees or the money changes who made a mockery of the traditions.

Aramaic includes the Hebrew AKA Canaanite language and also other Semitic languages. Greek was the main other one. Judaism has pretty much died out. Jews incorporated most Persian and Greek rituals and religious beliefs, and then Mithraism from Rome. Judaism is mainly copied from Greek, as the OT was wrote after the Persian control and Greek control. I am surprised have to tell you this Irosie, aren't you jew.

Penelope----your entire post is a pile of shit. No facts and faulty English. I am a jew. Unlike you, I read and write in English. My mother who is 95 years old---write better English than do you. My grandmother who attended school only to the 8th grade was still writing in English better than yours----at age 97. Aramaic was the language of MESOPOTAMIA------(you can read that as "Iraq") Hebrew was the language which developed amongst the jews of the land
of Canaan-----the founder of that community was the ARAMAEN --Abraham. got that? Most of the jews of Israel/Judea of 2000 years ago did not speak greek-----some did----some intellectual greeks were attracted to Judaism. One of whom was PAUL ----there were others-----one a famous Talmudist ONKELOS

Hey because your a Jew you don't get to call me names, your a pile of arrogance and your jewish arrogance than is so common among you Jews is showing. Your no better or smarter than anyone else here, and you Talmud and OT is like reading a horror story.

Hey because your a Jew you don't get to call me names, your a pile of arrogance and your jewish arrogance than is so common among you Jews is showing. Your no better or smarter than anyone else here, and you Talmud and OT is like reading a horror story.

what "names" did I "call you"?? I will do so now----your are a stupid whore The topic here was the language spoken by the people of Israel/Judea 2000 years ago. It was Hebrew and Aramaic Being a stupid whore----you INCORRECTLY stated that Aramaic is "Canaanite language"-----not so----it is Babylonian. These languages are still extant. Jewish scholars known them both well----and lots of jews know them more or less. -------in fact jews from all over the world managed to keep Hebrew ALIVE ----it was never a "dead" language. One could say----to some extent---that Aramaic is sorta dead-----but not really. Chaldeans use it, some copt use it, some Assyrian Christians use it and some jews use it.
Very few jewish writings were in greek even back then. Early Christian writings were in greek

Jesus is the Messiah the chosen one who did not like the Pharisees or the Sadducees or the money changes who made a mockery of the traditions.

not entirely true, peach------but if that is what you wish to believe----fine with me.

not entirely true, peach------but if that is what you wish to believe----fine with me.

I'll say the same with you.
When Jesus returns you will know the truth.

what "names" did I "call you"?? I will do so now----your are a stupid whore The topic here was the language spoken by the people of Israel/Judea 2000 years ago. It was Hebrew and Aramaic Being a stupid whore----you INCORRECTLY stated that Aramaic is "Canaanite language"-----not so----it is Babylonian. These languages are still extant. Jewish scholars known them both well----and lots of jews know them more or less. -------in fact jews from all over the world managed to keep Hebrew ALIVE ----it was never a "dead" language. One could say----to some extent---that Aramaic is sorta dead-----but not really. Chaldeans use it, some copt use it, some Assyrian Christians use it and some jews use it.
Very few jewish writings were in greek even back then. Early Christian writings were in greek

I imagine the Canaanites became the Jews.

Why would the Judeans or Jewdeans not be more Jew?

Jews were called Jews because they came from Judea, which supposedly were from the line of Judah who married a Canaanite woman.

Ok ----I already know----when and if jesus "returns"------he will not have lunch in your house.

????

Ok ----I already know----when and if Jesus "returns"------he will not have lunch in your house.

He won't have lunch in anyone's house, he will be ruling the world from Jerusalem and believers will be having lunch with him is his house.

Forum List

Back