The Biggest Jewish Trick of All

Ironically their labeling the icon the prophet of truth and the truth is as to say he was the Luciferian expectations that Lucifer comes as the image claimed messenger and prophet of light= truth (aka spiritual light is knowledge and truth). We see the fables were neither true, nor were their beliefs and teachings knowledgable.
Furthermore they believed in physical luciferous light teachings and it was a luciferous light that came to Paul and Constantine saying it's name was Jesus.

Dang those evil Jews. They have to be evil if your father lucifer wants you to badmouth them so much.

Some threads would be funny if they werent just tragic.

did Penelope really claim that the main language spoken in Jerusalem 2000 years ago was
ARABIC???? -------I have known lots of really weird people in the course of my life----but the only sort of people I believe might come up with a statement so utterly idiotic-----would be ---sorry---I do not mean to offend (really I don't) ....would be a Pakistani------Penelope,, were you born in Karachi?

That and greek.

did Penelope really claim that the main language spoken in Jerusalem 2000 years ago was
ARABIC???? -------I have known lots of really weird people in the course of my life----but the only sort of people I believe might come up with a statement so utterly idiotic-----would be ---sorry---I do not mean to offend (really I don't) ....would be a Pakistani------Penelope,, were you born in Karachi?

That and greek.

Where do you get this stuff?

That and greek.

do not be surprised. I read the islamo Nazi propaganda as a child----really young child----circa 1960. I was very young but not stupid----I considered it to be so idiotic that I thought it was
in competition with MAD MAGAZINE.----then I began to encounter muslims born in Islamic lands -----they were all doctors----so they were kinda the most educated their countries had to offer-------they were just as stupid as is Penelope. It is clear to me that Penelope was educated in a mosque

That and greek.

for the record----the language spoken by the jews of Israel/Judea at the time of Jesus was ARAMAIC------some really dim people get confused between Aramaic and Arabic. Aramaic is very close to Hebrew----it is not Arabic. 2000 years ago Arabic was not a written language. Both Hebrew and Aramaic were written languages back then. In general jews were literate in both. If Penelope read the NT----she would have known that Jesus ----as described in the NT, was literate in both
Aramaic and Hebrew-------there is nothing to suggest that he knew greek------but some people did. The jews of Alexandria generally knew all three. (ie Hebrew, Aramaic and greek)

was when they wrote the NT in Alexandria Egypt and created Christianity and now have millions worshipping a fake Jewish man.

are you insane?

never mind.. rhetorical question

Jillian-----lots of islamo-Nazi swine are so resentful of all things jewish----that they reject Jesus. In fact, Martin Luther and
Adolf Hitler are very significant examples.
Jesus was a typical Pharisee of his time.----of all people the people romans hated the most were the Pharisees------which is why
Jesus is presented as being "anti Pharisee"

was when they wrote the NT in Alexandria Egypt and created Christianity and now have millions worshipping a fake Jewish man.

are you insane?

Jillian-----lots of islamo-Nazi swine are so resentful of all things jewish----that they reject Jesus. In fact, Martin Luther and
Jesus was a typical Pharisee of his time.----of all people the people romans hated the most were the Pharisees------which is why

Jesus was never a Pharisee.

for the record----the language spoken by the jews of Israel/Judea at the time of Jesus was ARAMAIC------some really dim people get confused between Aramaic and Arabic. Aramaic is very close to Hebrew----it is not Arabic. 2000 years ago Arabic was not a written language. Both Hebrew and Aramaic were written languages back then. In general jews were literate in both. If Penelope read the NT----she would have known that Jesus ----as described in the NT, was literate in both
Aramaic and Hebrew-------there is nothing to suggest that he knew greek------but some people did. The jews of Alexandria generally knew all three. (ie Hebrew, Aramaic and greek)

So Canaanite, Hebrew was Canaaaaaaa

Aramaic includes the Hebrew AKA Canaanite language and also other Semitic languages. Greek was the main other one. Judaism has pretty much died out. Jews incorporated most Persian and Greek rituals and religious beliefs, and then Mithraism from Rome. Judaism is mainly copied from Greek, as the OT was wrote after the Persian control and Greek control. I am surprised have to tell you this Irosie, aren't you jew.

Jesus isn't a singular historical figure, but one of the many figures used for his image did flee the Pharisee revolt with his Rabbi and mentor, thus assumed to be one, but also assumed half Roman since its said his real father was a Roman soldier named Panderas (Pantheras).

are you insane?

Hitler couldn't stand the Jews taking over Germany , Jesus was not a Pharisee, the Pharisees were arrogant Roman worshippers.

And monkeys are crawling out of my butt.

I thought I'd add my own make believe to the thread. I felt like I was missing out

Forum List

Back