The Big Question The Media Isn't Asking: Where Did Salvador Ramos Get The Money To Buy $3,000+ Guns?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
No one in the media has asked the question, not even to Governor Abbott at his press conferences. People that knew him are saying he was dirt poor even though he had a menial part time job at Wendy's.
This is the picture of the guns the shooter posted on Instagram:

gender-2.jpg

Now look at this picture:

DDM4®V7® PRO

Here’s a picture of the optic:

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

The Daniel Defense rifle that seems to be the one in the shooter’s photos. It costs $2,162 and the optic is $689.

So where does an 18 year old drop out get the cash for something this expensive, plus multiple rounds of ammo and magazines, especially since he also has a second AR15?

I did some looking and it looks like Daniel Defense is used by a lot of competition shooters and is a very high end firearm.

We need to know if someone gave him the money for the weapons and if so, who?

Last edited:
No one in the media has asked the question, not even to Governor Abbott at his press conferences. People that knew him are saying he was dirt poor even though he had a menial part time job at Wendy's.

gender-2.jpg

DDM4®V7® PRO

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

The Daniel Defense rifle that seems to be the one in the shooter’s photos. It costs $2,162 and the optic is $689.

So where does an 18 year old drop out get the cash for something this expensive, especially since he also has a second AR15?

I did some looking and it looks like Daniel Defense is used by a lot of competition shooters and is a very high end firearm.

Good point. They were saying he bought the guns on his birthday, so I assumed he got birthday money, but that's a lot of money! Improbable in a granny-headed household in a poor solid-Hispanic town like Uvalde.

Selling drugs, probably. Or sex with men.

• Banned
Good point. They were saying he bought the guns on his birthday, so I assumed he got birthday money, but that's a lot of money! Improbable in a granny-headed household in a poor solid-Hispanic town like Uvalde.

Selling drugs, probably. Or sex with men.
I'm thinking either somebody “sponsored” the shooting, or he had secret sources of income.

gender-2.jpg

DDM4®V7® PRO

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

So where does an 18 year old drop out get the cash for something this expensive, plus multiple rounds of ammo and magazines, especially since he also has a second AR15?

I asked that question in a spear chuckers thread and all I got was frigging crickets
Was he a drug dealer , hooker, or a groomed tool? Wendy's doesn't pay all that well
bbbhhhhhjjh.png

The darkies and thier progressive white massas are just disappointed it was a brown mascara wearing fruitloop that shot up brown kids .....

Fucking ghouls that they are....the only time they actually pray to God is when they're asking the lord to please let the shooter be white and wearing a ULTRA maga hat...

These poor kids ....pictures of the kids are all over ....poor innocent babies

• Banned
I asked that question in a spear chuckers thread and all I got was frigging crickets
Was he a drug dealer , hooker, or a groomed tool? Wendy's doesn't pay all that well
View attachment 649539
The darkies and thier progressive white massas are just disappointed it was a brown mascara wearing fruitloop that shot up brown kids .....

Fucking ghouls that they are....the only time they actually pray to God is when they're asking the lord to please let the shooter be white and wearing a ULTRA maga hat...

These poor kids ....pictures of the kids are all over ....poor innocent babies
What's that screenshot supposed to be of?

Two trips smuggling invaders across the border and he could buy the guns, ammo and a lifetime supply of eyeliner.

gender-2.jpg

DDM4®V7® PRO

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

Shouldn't you be asking that in the conspiracy section?

Shouldn't you be asking that in the conspiracy section?
Nonsense....it is a good question and a question the media should be asking but it must not fit the rules for what they are allowed to talk about.

gender-2.jpg

DDM4®V7® PRO

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

Alex Jones claims it was a false flag.

gender-2.jpg

DDM4®V7® PRO

EOTech XPS2 Holosight

Ask these guys:

1653531684182.png

Would a false flag include him shooting his grandmother in the head??? Nope, not imo.

Had his guns been specifically identified and this info, given to the public?

Can you buy guns on credit? Did he steal Grandma's credit card? He's a high school drop out, living for free with grandma, and has a steady part time job, so he likely could have saved money to buy the guns over the past year....

We do need to know more, the makes, and their real costs and how'd he get the money....there will be a trail.

Would a false flag include him shooting his grandmother in the head??? Nope, not imo.

Had his guns been specifically identified and this info, given to the public?

Can you buy guns on credit? Did he steal Grandma's credit card? He's a high school drop out, living for free with grandma, and has a steady part time job, so he likely could have saved money to buy the guns over the past year....

We do need to know more, the makes, and their real costs and how'd he get the money....there will be a trail.
Some credit cards won't let you use thier cards in gun shops ......cause they're facist fags

Forum List

Back