The Big Lie Cost Republicans the Midterms

Let these assholes keep denying that Trump legitimately lost in 2020 — and then shamefully tried to remain in power anyway.

The louder the voices of these pathetic cultists, the more they discredit their whole sick movement in the eyes of decent Americans … whatever our other political views.

Massive Dem cheating with RINO help is what happened in the elections.
Again
Congratulations, ya'll are the champs at lying, cheating & stealing.
Is it party time in the safe space?

Winning through fraud just makes your masters illegitimate
Didn’t the term snowflake come from people making fun of Dems who complained about Russia and Trump cheating in the 2016 election?

Cause y’all are taking snowflake to a whole new level.

Let these assholes keep denying that Trump legitimately lost in 2020 — and then shamefully tried to remain in power anyway.

The louder the voices of these pathetic cultists, the more they discredit their whole sick movement in the eyes of decent Americans … whatever our other political views.
There are pet that believe the Earth is flat, the moon landing was faked and the moon is made of cheese, so the Founding Father’s had it right to keep the stupid from voting!

Gaining the House is a loss in liberal la la land? How ridiculously stupid some folks are.
Yeah, because now they actually have to do something, instead of just whining about the Dems. Considering how they can't even get along with each other, it portends a loss of epic proportions in '24 as the electorate realizes how incompetent to govern they actually are, i.e. a slow motion loss that stretches over two years for maximum pain to the MAGAtards!

Yeah, because now they actually have to do something, instead of just whining about the Dems. Considering how they can't even get along with each other, it portends a loss of epic proportions in '24 as the electorate realizes how incompetent to govern they actually are, i.e. a slow motion loss that stretches over two years for maximum pain to the MAGAtards!
So more la la land fantasies. Got it.

So we're not supposed to talk about the stolen election?
Of course you can 'talk'...

iu

So we're not supposed to talk about the stolen election?
No, by all means, keep talking about it just the way you have been! Keep screaming about all the rest of us being “demonrats” and “RINOs” out to get you! You think real “independents” buy your self-delusions?

Many of us are conservatives about some things, liberal about others, “radical” and angry about still others … but we live in the real world. We can recognize that yours is a movement of fanatics & lunatics, led by a megalomaniac narcissist and a group of ever churning lowlife conmen without principle. We don’t consider MAGA conservative, but rather weird and dangerous, sort of like the “Know Nothings” of the past.

You are free to talk about any damn stupid thing you wish. You can try to drown out rational voices with your hysterical ones. But you will probably continue to pay a political price for acting like fools.

Due to the election deniers this was the first time in quite a while in which I voted a shade more (D)'s than (R)'s. However, this year the (R)'s out-Karened the (D)'s.
You all lost your minds in 2016. We now have PROVEN COLLUSION between the government and Big tech and you and your group think goldfish ignore it all.

You all lost your minds in 2016. We now have PROVEN COLLUSION between the government and Big tech and you and your group think goldfish ignore it all.

Whose "you"?

I've been a lead systems analyst for both municipality and company elections. This past week during the Maricopa County's certification I listened to a couple of poll workers explain how commingled ballots (counted and uncounted ballots from their voting location) caused voters to be disenfranchised. They didn't have a clue and I doubt they stuck around the meeting to have things explained to them. Two years ago, likewise, we had those who from the start refused to see the Cyber Ninjas were a joke. What we have now are folks buying into hearsay evidence that doesn't hold water.

Forum List

Back