The Bidens Used S Corps To Avoid Paying Hundreds of Thousands in Payroll Taxes

He’s corrupt just like your Orange Jesus. Surprise!!!

Yet another example of how the dementia twins are alike. Lol.
But but but... orange man bad... derp

Trump is no angel, he just looks like one when he stands next to pedophile Democrats like Biden.
It’s amazing how you trumpers minimize Don’s numerous faults. Just like Obamabots did with Ears. You wingers are so alike, if only you’d stop fucking up the nation.

Poor Gip
But I’m rich, thank you very much.

Nice to meet you Richard.

While the Joe Biden campaign was quick to leap on a New York Times story that President Donald Trump paid a small amount in personal income taxes in recent years, it is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Joe and his wife Jill Biden funneled millions in income through a pair of S corporations they set up in Delaware as a way to circumnavigate paying Social Security and Medicare taxes, according to an August opinion article in The Wall Street Journal.

Of the nearly $13.3 million the couple took in primarily through speaking fees and book royalties during the 2017 and 2018 tax years, they claimed just $750,000 in income.

BJ -

Say it ain't so Joe. say it ain't so.
Sawry, wrong sport.

Payroll taxes are just the start. He can have his business buy his cars and deduct not only the car but all expenses related to the car (gas, repair, registration, insurance, ...). He can deduct his phone, computer, internet and all computer and communication related equipment. He can deduct his travel expenses where he does any business, including his food. I've owned three S-Corps. There's nothing devious about them. My CPA approved every deduction I took. But Biden is attacking Trump for hiring accountants to minimize his taxes while Biden minimized his. He should pay for the hypocrisy

Taking lawful tax breaks that are available to anyone isn't corrupt, no mater your party affiliation.

Quit acting like Mac.
Agreed. He’s corrupt in so many ways...not just with taxes.
You're becoming as boring as Mac, too.

It's interesting some of the people who caught TDS

Don't care.

S Corp is legal....Tax avoidance is legal.....Taxation is theft anyway.

Biden is a senile Trojan horse....That's the main issue.

I agree. All the businesses I owned were S-Corps. There is nothing devious about them. But the point is the double standard. Democrats and Biden keep attacking Trump for using accountants to minimize his taxes while Biden did the same thing and they don't care
If they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all....Not a new thing.

How Trump's tax information got divulged is a felony, though.

I keep thinking that too. How could the NY Times LEGALLY get court documents and why isn't anyone investigating that?

They certainly proved Trump right why he didn't want to divulge them to corrupt Democrats either in the House or Southern District of New York

Trump is no angel, he just looks like one when he stands next to pedophile Democrats like Biden.
It’s amazing how you trumpers minimize Don’s numerous faults. Just like Obamabots did with Ears. You wingers are so alike, if only you’d stop fucking up the nation.

Poor Gip

Every Democrat on the Internet is rich, it's amazing. Yet you all insist you won't give a dime to charity unless government pries the money from your cold stiff fingers at the point of a gun

I love when Democrats declare Trump has failed to pay 'X' amount of dollars in taxes, leave out the critical part about how he has paid every dollar required and how the money he has not paid is the money legal deductions and tax codes exempted him from, leave out how if they allowed their own taxes to be released it would show them doing the same thing; yet, the snowflakes come running like 'Pavlov's Dog', to regurgitate / parrot everything their masters tell them.

:p

I don't get it. Social Security taxes on individuals is limited, heck even an ex-working stiff like me had years where I reached the maximum and they quit taking it out. There's a good number of reasons to set up S corporation but to save on Social Security makes no sense.

You are allowed to work and get paid while drawing SS, but there is a ceiling on earnings one can reach when it starts reducing your SS payments for those earning periods, is all. S corps merely delay getting paid until later, the Point is with his income he doesn't need the SS check every month, but still games the system anyway while pretending he's some kindly old granpa type good ole boy. The monye his various extortions and bribes bring in he hides among family members, like all those wealthy Indian doctors and engineers who bring their parents over and get them on welfare and assorted relief programs when they can easily afford to take care of them themselves. A lot of rich elderly people start putting their assets in their chidlrens' names years before they reach 65 for the same reasons, so they can plead poverty when they hit 65 or is it 66 now.

Last edited:

Poor Gip

Every Democrat on the Internet is rich, it's amazing. Yet you all insist you won't give a dime to charity unless government pries the money from your cold stiff fingers at the point of a gun

As we've seen from Obama's and Biden's returns they don't give much to charity, almost nothing until they got big paying govt. jobs and then started giving a little for PR purposes.

You are allowed to work and get paid while drawing SS, but there is a ceiling on earnings one can reach when it starts reducing your SS payments for those earning periods, is all. S corps merely delay getting paid until later,

I still don't quite get it completely. But thanks. Through your explanation even though still confused I was able to formulate a google inquiry which led me to How An S Corporation Reduces FICA Self-Employment Taxes.

I glanced it over and have improved understanding. It more or less confirmed my opinion that it is best for me to continue not being concerned with candidates' income taxes.

While the Joe Biden campaign was quick to leap on a New York Times story that President Donald Trump paid a small amount in personal income taxes in recent years, it is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Joe and his wife Jill Biden funneled millions in income through a pair of S corporations they set up in Delaware as a way to circumnavigate paying Social Security and Medicare taxes, according to an August opinion article in The Wall Street Journal.

Of the nearly $13.3 million the couple took in primarily through speaking fees and book royalties during the 2017 and 2018 tax years, they claimed just $750,000 in income.

BJ -

Sawry, wrong sport.

No Self-Employment Tax!
The big benefit of S-corp taxation is that S-corporation shareholders do not have to pay self-employment tax on their share of the business’s profits.

The big catch is that before there can be any profits, each owner who also works as an employee must be paid a “reasonable” amount of compensation (e.g., salary). This salary will of course be subject to Social Security and Medicare taxes to be paid half by the employee and half by the corporation. As a result, the savings from paying no self-employment tax on the profits only kick in once the S-corp is earning enough that there are still profits to be paid out after paying the mandatory “reasonable compensation.”

EXAMPLE: Larissa is the sole owner of her S-corporation, an advertising agency. Her revenues from the business are $60,000 per year, and her annual expenses (not counting salary) total $10,000. Therefore, her S-corp’s profit for the year (before subtracting her own salary) is $50,000.

Larissa’s plan is to pay herself $40,000 in salary, and count the remaining $10,000 as profit, thus saving money as a result of not having to pay self-employment tax on the $10,000 profit.

Unfortunately, Larissa learns that the average advertising professional in her area and with her level of experience earns roughly $70,000 annually. As such, she’s going to have a difficult time making the case that $40,000 is a reasonable level of compensation.

In the end, Larissa ends up setting her salary at $50,000 in order to avoid trouble with the IRS. Sadly, her S-corp’s profit (after paying her salary) ends up being $0, so she isn’t really saving any money on taxes as a result of S-corp taxation.

Poor Gip

As we've seen from Obama's and Biden's returns they don't give much to charity, almost nothing until they got big paying govt. jobs and then started giving a little for PR purposes.

Yep, Obama and his wife the mooch both made six figure incomes and gave a total between them of less than $1K to charity

Poor Gip

Nice to meet you Richard.
Well I am related to Richard the Lionheart.

I love when Democrats declare Trump has failed to pay 'X' amount of dollars in taxes, leave out the critical part about how he has paid every dollar required and how the money he has not paid is the money legal deductions and tax codes exempted him from, leave out how if they allowed their own taxes to be released it would show them doing the same thing; yet, the snowflakes come running like 'Pavlov's Dog', to regurgitate / parrot everything their masters tell them.

Why love Dumb Don, when you know if Hillary did EXACTLY as he has done, you’d bitch like a little girl?

Is Don controlled by the deep state?

He very plainly is. If Hillary had won and imprisoned Assange, continued and expanded all Bush and Obama's wars, vetoed attempts to save Yemen and engaged in insane brinkmanship with Russia and Iran, these same people would have called her a deep state tool for it. Correctly. - Caitlin Johnstone

Why love Dumb Don, when you know if Hillary did EXACTLY as he has done, you’d bitch like a little girl?

Is Don controlled by the deep state?

He very plainly is. If Hillary had won and imprisoned Assange, continued and expanded all Bush and Obama's wars, vetoed attempts to save Yemen and engaged in insane brinkmanship with Russia and Iran, these same people would have called her a deep state tool for it. Correctly. - Caitlin Johnstone
The CIA documents from July 12 2016 Brennan briefed Obama on the fake Russia-Trump collusion server hack BS scandal Hillary cooked up...Trump had nothing to do with her server. Barry knew.

Comey told the nation Hillary broke laws but illegally let her off the hook by claiming her 'ignorance of the law' execused her crimes.

Those are the recorded, reported, irrefutable facts, as the evidence of the newly released documents shows.

The more evidence that comes out only solidified Barry's place in history as the most criminal President in history and both his and Hillary's position as traitors.

BJ -

Sawry, wrong sport.

Ooooh...an "opinion" article.... LOL

Forum List

Back