The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

That's:
- 40 full size passenger planes
- 2 9/11s
- More than all the Union army deaths at Antietam
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Trump left 400,000 dead and today's death toll is a "Biden disaster".

How utterly callous and ignorant are you?

The horrible truth: Trump left behind 9.5 million sick Americans. At your current rate of death, it is very likely 250,000 of those who are currently sick, will die. 200,000 Americans are still getting sick every day, which means that another 5000 of them are likely to die.

The Trump Cult is acting like this a schoolyard game.

Covid??
I thought it went away... the news don't seem to talk about it much anymore.

Yep... just looked at CNN.com right now.
Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
Just one story...and that is something about some vials went bad in a refrigerator somewhere..
NYT.com...
One story, a very small update not much larger than a postage stamp.

So there you have it, just like the Iraq/Afghan war dropped out of sight the day Obama took office... COVID is a thing of the past for the media

You're not paying attention. COVID is ALL that the media talked about today. Covid funding. Getting the vaccinations out. Faucci Unchained!!!! We can't get the economy back on track until we get the pandemic under control
All they know is what their media is covering. The rest of the world takes COVID seriously.
Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
Just one story...and that is something about some vials went bad in a refrigerator somewhere..
NYT.com...

So there you have it, just like the Iraq/Afghan war dropped out of sight the day Obama took office... COVID is a thing of the past for the media

You're not paying attention. COVID is ALL that the media talked about today. Covid funding. Getting the vaccinations out. Faucci Unchained!!!! We can't get the economy back on track until we get the pandemic under control
All they know is what their media is covering. The rest of the world takes COVID seriously.
Their media? Its your wacko media

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Not anymore. CNN's death counter is gone. You refuse to hold Biden accountable for the more than 8,000 Americans who have already died on his watch. Your disregard will kill hundreds of thousands more in a matter of months.
You really believe this.

Okay.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

Was that too complicated?

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

The horrible truth: Trump left behind 9.5 million sick Americans. At your current rate of death, it is very likely 250,000 of those who are currently sick, will die. 200,000 Americans are still getting sick every day, which means that another 5000 of them are likely to die.

1.6% mortality rate and dropping, .3% critical case rate.......a mere 2.8% of the US population is even infected. But anything that does happen now is on you lemmings and your doublediaper president.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Either this is a game they're playing, or they've lost their fucking minds.

This has become bizarre.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

CNN? MSNBC? Your idiot media liar.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

I think you missed my point. Or you don't understand what I said. Or something.

We exist in different worlds.

Sadly many more Americans will die from Trumps Pandemic while Good Old Joe tries to rectify what has been obviously ignored for so long now.

This has become bizarre.
Who can look at this thread and its title and not realize how fucked up Republicans have become...

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Its a valid point according to you dingbats. You blamed our president for the virus stats now we get to blame Sleepy Joe. What's callous and ignorant besides your setting of the game rules??

The difference is Biden is working, Trump said, "COVID! After November 4 you won't be hearing that much about
COVID!"

And you think it's politics when it's life and death.

Callous and ignorant. The hallmarks of Trumpism.

This has become bizarre.
Who can look at this thread and its title and not realize how fucked up Republicans have become...
Do you think they're just goofing around or are they serious?

I can never tell any more. I think they're just goofing around here. Maybe.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

Correct.

Sadly many more Americans will die from Trumps Pandemic while Good Old Joe tries to rectify what has been obviously ignored for so long now.
And of course many other brainless liberals will follow right along with your polly parroting of stupidity.

These shameless libs can dish it out but they don’t seem to like receiving it very much.

Too funny.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

Correct.

So what you're saying is you're just going to troll for the next four years because you're incapable discussing policy. You're retreating to howling in rage and flinging your monkey shit at the humans passing by because it's the limit of your intellectual ability to express your outrage.

Nice to know where you're coming from.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Its a valid point according to you dingbats. You blamed our president for the virus stats now we get to blame Sleepy Joe. What's callous and ignorant besides your setting of the game rules??

The difference is Biden is working, Trump said, "COVID! After November 4 you won't be hearing that much about
COVID!"

And you think it's politics when it's life and death.

Callous and ignorant. The hallmarks of Trumpism.
Biden is what? Sleepy is too busy welcoming Mexicans into the country and dissolving jobs to worry about the leftyvirus. Plus he got his vaccine so what does he care? You libbers are so brainwashed and incapable of thinking for yourselves.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

Correct.

So what you're saying is you're just going to troll for the next four years because you're incapable discussing policy. You're retreating to howling in rage and flinging your monkey shit at the humans passing by because it's the limit of your intellectual ability to express your outrage.

That would make me a brainless libber lemming to repeat your idiocy. Policy, what policy? Open borders, jobs overseas, tax businesses, tax the wealthy so the dregs can sit at home.....those policies? I have no outrage and go read what you wrote to see which of us is howling and flinging pelosi around.

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

Covid??

Not a single Covid story
Let's see... MSNBC....
NYT.com...

No, your media.

Correct.

Waah waah waaah.......

Forum List

Back