The Biden Disaster: 8,529 Americans dead from Covid in Biden's first two days

These shameless libs can dish it out but they don’t seem to like receiving it very much.

Too funny.

Au contraire. Liberals never try to make fools out of conservatives, cultists or conspiracy theorists. We just give you leave to develop your natural tendencies.
Liberals just follow the mandates of the Gestapo telling them what to do and think

Sadly many more Americans will die from Trumps Pandemic while Good Old Joe tries to rectify what has been obviously ignored for so long now.
And of course many other brainless liberals will follow right along with your polly parroting of stupidity.

Like a ship on the ocean with a hole in it that the previous captain ignored, Even if you change captains to one that will not ignore the hole, the water still rushes in unabated.

All the soul lost to the depths are on the captain that ignored the hole.

Sadly many more Americans will die from Trumps Pandemic while Good Old Joe tries to rectify what has been obviously ignored for so long now.
And of course many other brainless liberals will follow right along with your polly parroting of stupidity.

Like a ship on the ocean with a hole in it that the previous captain ignored, Even if you change captains to one that will not ignore the hole, the water still rushes in unabated.

I spent 25 years in the Navy on DDGs, dont need a brainless lemming preaching to me about captains of ships right snowflake??

That's:
- 40 full size passenger planes
- 2 9/11s
- More than all the Union army deaths at Antietam
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

Trump left 400,000 dead and today's death toll is a "Biden disaster".

How utterly callous and ignorant are you?

The horrible truth: Trump left behind 9.5 million sick Americans. At your current rate of death, it is very likely 250,000 of those who are currently sick, will die. 200,000 Americans are still getting sick every day, which means that another 5000 of them are likely to die.

The Trump Cult is acting like this a schoolyard game.

What's fair is fair, DL.

Since Biden blamed Trump for the virus deaths during his turn, what's wrong with Sleepy Joe manning up now?

Trump got vaccines developed, all that Biden has to do it get them into people's arms.

But he's too busy promoting abortion, men in dresses using the ladies' rooms and destroying pipeline jobs to give a shit.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

CNN and the rest of the garbage media are ignoring this, by the way, ensuring even more Americans will die.

The horrible truth: Trump left behind 9.5 million sick Americans. At your current rate of death, it is very likely 250,000 of those who are currently sick, will die. 200,000 Americans are still getting sick every day, which means that another 5000 of them are likely to die.

What's fair is fair, DL.

Since Biden blamed Trump for the virus deaths during his turn, what's wrong with Sleepy Joe manning up now?

Trump got vaccines developed, all that Biden has to do it get them into people's arms.

But he's too busy promoting abortion, men in dresses using the ladies' rooms and destroying pipeline jobs to give a shit.
Oh no no no thats not how brainless cowards play the game.....its all Trump's fault and always will be even after Sleepy ruins the country in 6 months.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

What's fair is fair, DL.

Oh no no no thats not how brainless cowards play the game.....its all Trump's fault and always will be even after Sleepy ruins the country in 6 months.
January 22
we have it under control. It’s—going to be just fine.

one year ago today, Trump had coronavirus totally under control

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine.”
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that's going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
February 27: “One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear.”
February 28: "Now the democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? They're politicizing it…they have no clue…they dont have any clue…this is their new hoax."
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we're doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They're there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: ““The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant,”
March 13: "I take no responsibility."

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Biden's Priorities:

Illegals, Si!
Underage Girls, deep inhale
Family dog, hold still will ya?!

Americans dying of Obama funded Wuhan flu: come back later, will ya?

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

What's fair is fair, DL.

January 22

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine.”
February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
February 25: “I think that's a problem that's going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine.”
February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
February 28: "Now the democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? They're politicizing it…they have no clue…they dont have any clue…this is their new hoax."
February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”
March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”
March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly.”
March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”
March 6: “I think we're doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”
March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They're there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”
March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”
March 9: ““The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant,”
Uh, hey wacko....who is president now? You and your ilk get ALL the responsibility for all your whining and complaining now. So buck up and stop being such a whiner.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

What's fair is fair, DL.

January 22

But Trump......it is Trump's fault......Trump kicked my dog and flung my cat by the tail......waaah waaah waaah

It was supposed to be totally different and so much better when demented pedo CCP Joe got into the White House and apparently he's as bad as Trump

Seriously?..okay we'll play..how many died under Trump's watch?

Since we're being serious....

The number is zero. That's "0" in case you find multi-syllable words too challenging.

Why zero? Because you specified: "under Trump's watch".

Since you snowflakes believe deep down that Donald Trump never actually was president then there was, by your soulfelt emotional view, any such thing as a "Trump's Watch". Therefore, by your very definition there anything for which to be responsible.

Now Xiden, on the other hand....he's ykours. You accept (no, "cherish") him so all those corpses are his to live with.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

What's fair is fair, DL.

January 22

But Trump......it is Trump's fault......Trump kicked my dog and flung my cat by the tail......waaah waaah waaah
It's pathetic they continue to blame Trump for CCP Joe's chronic fuckups

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

What's fair is fair, DL.

January 22

It's pathetic they continue to blame Trump for CCP Joe's chronic fuckups
Well I am willing to wait 100 days. But I bet Sleepy does a much better job of getting thousands more folks laid off than he does vaccinated.

President Trump got you the vaccine in record time. Now get to work and stop whining. People are dying in the streets.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Biden's Priorities:

Illegals, Si!
Family dog, hold still will ya?

Gee today Joe Biden signed a bunch of executive orders which increased food stamps, extended eviction moratoriums, interest free periods for student loans, and sent money to cash strapped families.

Today's news is all about. Biden's cabinet getting approved and today's executive orders cancelling the most egrious order issued by Trump, and getting assistance out to American families to help with food insecurity, and fear of eviction during the pandemic.

Oh yeah, and Mitch McConnell's latest attempts to cling to control of the Senate.

That's:
- 2 9/11s
- 355 full school buses
- 3 Pearl Harbors

Biden's Priorities:

Illegals, Si!
Family dog, hold still will ya?

Gee today Joe Biden signed a bunch of executive orders which increased food stamps, extended eviction moratoriums, interest free periods for student loans, and sent money to cash strapped families.

Today's news is all about. Biden's cabinet getting approved and today's executive orders cancelling the most egrious order issued by Trump, and getting assistance out to American families to help with food insecurity, and fear of eviction during the pandemic.

Oh yeah, and Mitch McConnell's latest attempts to cling to control of the Senate.
So he's done NOTHING about Covid. Great guy!

Forum List

Back