The Biden administration: Is it too late to build a fallout shelter?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
When I go into a supermarket or any public place, I can scarcely believe my eyes. Everything I learned in school about Hitler’s ability to sway the people with fear is front and center. There is a dark humor about in the actions and reactions of the people to an artificially created pandemic. Cheap paper and elastic still don the faces of locals that file unconsciously in a propaganda parade dispensed from Washington DC. If the government issued a proclamation demanding that men wear top hats and women wear corsets, then top hats and corsets would be everywhere. It is more about control than safety.

But America’s Biden-voting, brainwashed automatons face something much more deadly than that. After a corrupt and stolen presidential election, the people tried to make the best of the situation. But now due to the horrible outcome of weak, inept, and undecisive leadership in Washington, the country faces the prospect of nuclear warfare if things go badly due to poor decision making in Washington. When Putin saw the incompetent, indecisive group in the White House he moved quickly on Ukraine.

Russian cyber-attacks on the US are coming so many Americans that do not realize that any wealth they have is electronic will be unpleasantly surprised when their debit cards stop working and government benefits are interrupted or stop coming. Gas prices will rise dramatically, affecting all aspects of the US economy and Americans will feel the sting of skyrocketing heating and air conditioning expenses. Scarcity will hit store shelves as grocery bills soar. All of this came about so Washington and US intelligence agencies could remove Donald Trump with a rigged election.

When Washington presided over its mail-in voting fraud it removed the last obstacle Putin had to invade his neighbors. The ineptitude of Washington has now backed Putin into a corner with the prospect of Nato missile bases in Ukraine much like the Soviet Union did to the US during the Cuban Crisis. Biden’s jackleg administration placed Ukraine in the crosshairs and Taiwan is probably next as the People’s Republic of China salivates in anticipation of their next move to exploit the vacuum of US leadership.

American’s must now decide if nuclear war is a good trade for Trump’s mean tweets. It may be time to trade our hats for battle helmets and build fallout shelters-if it’s not too late.

When I go into a supermarket or any public place, I can scarcely believe my eyes. Everything I learned in school about Hitler’s ability to sway the people with fear is front and center. There is a dark humor about in the actions and reactions of the people to an artificially created pandemic. Cheap paper and elastic still don the faces of locals that file unconsciously in a propaganda parade dispensed from Washington DC. If the government issued a proclamation demanding that men wear top hats and women wear corsets, then top hats and corsets would be everywhere. It is more about control than safety.

But America’s Biden-voting, brainwashed automatons face something much more deadly than that. After a corrupt and stolen presidential election, the people tried to make the best of the situation. But now due to the horrible outcome of weak, inept, and undecisive leadership in Washington, the country faces the prospect of nuclear warfare if things go badly due to poor decision making in Washington. When Putin saw the incompetent, indecisive group in the White House he moved quickly on Ukraine.

Russian cyber-attacks on the US are coming so many Americans that do not realize that any wealth they have is electronic will be unpleasantly surprised when their debit cards stop working and government benefits are interrupted or stop coming. Gas prices will rise dramatically, affecting all aspects of the US economy and Americans will feel the sting of skyrocketing heating and air conditioning expenses. Scarcity will hit store shelves as grocery bills soar. All of this came about so Washington and US intelligence agencies could remove Donald Trump with a rigged election.

When Washington presided over its mail-in voting fraud it removed the last obstacle Putin had to invade his neighbors. The ineptitude of Washington has now backed Putin into a corner with the prospect of Nato missile bases in Ukraine much like the Soviet Union did to the US during the Cuban Crisis. Biden’s jackleg administration placed Ukraine in the crosshairs and Taiwan is probably next as the People’s Republic of China salivates in anticipation of their next move to exploit the vacuum of US leadership.

American’s must now decide if nuclear war is a good trade for Trump’s mean tweets. It may be time to trade our hats for battle helmets and build fallout shelters-if it’s not too late.
I’m sure the building trades could use the business. Consider it a personal stimulus bill.

K-Tel Presents Ray9's Greatest Hits....

blah blah blah we're doomed
blah blah blah voter fraud
blah blah blah stolen election

Really dude, you need some new material.

Do you always go all dork when describing your paranoia and fear? Just because your guy doesn't win you then hate your govt. Trump wasn't anything more than Biden or any other of the previous presidents, he lost and you are still so butt hurt you whine daily on USMB, good God man get a life

Last edited:

It's all the recent Zombie movies that normalized the Maskers and Mask Nazis

Wow they are piling on already--with nothing. Not a single excuse for the feckless, brainless basement dummy they voted into office.

well---here we are, at any rate. What an end.

Sure, nuclear war might be unpleasant, but how would that impact our carbon footprint? Might be a net benefit if it lowers CO2, right?

A nod to capitalism is suspect? You have gone full-on Putinista, haven’t you?

Your only defense of the basement dummy re: building nuclear shelters is, "hey, some builders will get work".

Har har har. Funny. Great job voting for the Dementia Mannequin. Hope it gives you lots of feel-goods when half our nation is a nuclear wasteland

Sure, nuclear war might be unpleasant, but how would that impact our carbon footprint? Might be a net benefit if it lowers CO2, right?

Importantly: How will it affect those with they/them pronouns?

Hey idiot Biden voters, feel like fools yet?

you should. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Your only defense of the basement dummy re: building nuclear shelters is, "hey, some builders will get work".

Har har har. Funny. Great job voting for the Dementia Mannequin. Hope it gives you lots of feel-goods when half our nation is a nuclear wasteland

Why would anyone need a defense of some insane person's ranting about their fear of a nuclear war?

Look, if you and the OP wish to live your life in abject fear of being nuked, have at it. But do not expect any thinking person to join in and go "oh yeah, that makes sense"

Why would anyone need a defense of some insane person's ranting about their fear of a nuclear war?

Look, if you and the OP wish to live your life in abject fear of being nuked, have at it. But do not expect any thinking person to join in and go "oh yeah, that makes sense"
Nukes are off the table? And you know this how? The most likely scenario for escalation into a full nuclear exchange would be the initial use of tactical nuclear weapons. Once that occurs, the train will have already left the station.

Last edited:
Nukes are off the table? And you know this how?

I did not say they were.

But I am not going to live my life in fear waiting for it to happen.

We have a nuke war, I will be dead and will not really care then. Until then I am going to enjoy life and wait very impatiently for the house we just signed a contract on to be finished so we can move into it.

I am not afraid.

However, I surely don't think it's a great option, and would choose to avoid it.

You?

I am not afraid.

However, I surely don't think it's a great option, and would choose to avoid it.

You?

If it happens I will be dead and I will not care.

Are you not a Christian? If so you should not be worried about ending your time here and going to paradise

A nod to capitalism is suspect? You have gone full-on Putinista, haven’t you?
Many people now have Putin Derangement Syndrome. PDS. Putin kept his sphere of influence contained. Even if he was mischievous. i see people destroyed her in our nation and the West for flippant remarks. And you do not see anything wrong with that. It is called tyranny. It is slowly turning on you.

Forum List

Back