The bible is providing scientists with answers they could not come up with.

we are not able to take a look in the planksecond -1, so we don't know wether it exists or not.
what is meant by 'exist'?

Existing is for us something if it is [able to be] in interaction with us. Extreme example: In case a sun would not be interactive with the matter of your body then you could be in the middle of the center of this sun and nothing would happen. Such a sun is not existing in categories of physics. So if a planksecond -1 should exist then there should be a way how we can see what this planksecond was doing or what had happened there. The problem: If we don't find it we don't know wether it is existing or not. In analogy: Do we know that the nothing is existing or not? A nothing should not be nothing, isn't it, because the word "nothing" is something. "Nothing" is one of the most difficult words. Also the word "not" is very difficult. If someone says "not this" then he speaks about everything excluding this - but no one knows everything. The words "not" and "nothing" give us often a wrong impression about our abilities how to think in the best possible way.

Last edited:
we are not able to take a look in the planksecond -1, so we don't know wether it exists or not.

Existing is for us something if it is [able to be] in interaction with us.

Except this is not true. Dark energy and dark matter certainly exists but we cannot interact with it.

Then you have to believe our universe 'poofed' into existence out of nothingness. How is that less fantastic than belief in a Creator? If you wake in the morning to find a cake on your table, is it more likely the cake simply materialized from nothingness or that it was created by someone?

zaangalewa can I please request that you refrain from posting videos with your replies? I am having trouble loading the page because my mobile browser has to load all the videos you've posted each time. I can assure you that no one is watching these videos. I know that you feel they are important whether it is only to annoy those who've asked you to stop but if you don't stop then I can't participate in the thread anymore.

While I do not doubt the Bible, I think this is a bunch of BS. How could scientists determine if there was a day missing? I don't buy it.

Lu, computers can track the movement of the planetary cosmos and orbits forward and backward.
If Jupiter moves at speed x, on it's orbit every 60 minutes then it should be here in the cosmos tomorrow.
You run a consistent 10 miles an hour. How many miles will you run in two hours? 20 miles. You can track by time and distance. Same with the location of stars and planets.
A planetary clay disk was found that showed the sky the night Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed. By taking the alignment of the stars currently and moving them back 24 hours,and back another 24 hours, and back another 24 hours... until they matched the alignment on the disk, and found the disk to be accurate.

Last edited:
zaangalewa can I please request that you refrain from posting videos with your replies?

Sure you can. You did it.

I am having trouble loading the page because my mobile browser has to load all the videos you've posted each time.

What a nonsense. Who programmed this bullshit?

I can assure you that no one is watching these videos.

Not important for me.

I know that you feel they are important whether it is only to annoy those who've asked you to stop but if you don't stop then I can't participate in the thread anymore.

You have an ignore list.

Last edited:

Except this is not true. Dark energy and dark matter certainly exists but we cannot interact with it. ...

Dark matter is gravitation and dark energy the expansion of the universe. Mr. Miller, who is walking in Downing Street, London, is by the way also interacting with you - although you don't have any idea about him. Not only God is a Catholic - the world is catholic too.

Except this is not true. Dark energy and dark matter certainly exists but we cannot interact with it.

Then you have to believe our universe 'poofed' into existence out of nothingness.

Exactly. God made out of nothing everything.

How is that less fantastic than belief in a Creator?

:cool:The greatest problem of the US-american culture seems to be to adrenalize instead to percept.

If you wake in the morning to find a cake on your table,

:eek-52: Cake? ... :oops: ... No cake

is it more likely the cake simply materialized from nothingness or that it was created by someone?

:rolleyes: How to materialize as cake? ... How to materialize a cake? ... I will ask my wife: She's experienced in the materialization of cakes. See you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back