The Best Part of Electric Vehicles

Is you can charge them in your garage while your family is sleeping.

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Very true lithium does not react well to water as demonstrated in this video.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

You need to get with the program.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

I couldn't be happier that you found your religion, bro. Just make sure to not to say anything like your EV fucked up in the rain. They won't tolerate that shit.

Reminds me of a joke. Guy tells another guy After the revolution we will all have big homes. Yea! the other guy says. And we will all have nice cars. YEA! And we will all have Ebikes. The other guy says, "actually I like my old school bike without a battery" and the guy says, LISTEN MOTHER FUCKER, AFTER THE REVOLUTION YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR EBIKE OR FUCKING ELSE!

lol

All they will have are mechanical bikes. There's your future.

Sounds like a step backward. Let me ask you something. In heaven do you have to do all the work yourself or can you have a Ebike if you want that helps you climb hills?

I don't think in terms of heaven and hell.

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

All I know is I’m looking forward to my 70 mile ebike ride tomorrow.

And sunday.

How many of you ride 140 miles in 2 days

Why would I want to?

Only a fat ass would ask that.

Only a fat ass would ask why he would want to ride on a motorized scooter? It seems more like a fat ass would ride a motorized scooter instead of a real bike.

Try or a in shape person wants to go farther faster. I happen to be the out of shape one but even in shape people love going farther faster and easier.

Isnt your god damn golf cart battery charged you hypocrite idiot?

I get over 80,000 steps every week walking 9 holes 6 days a week.

Wouldn't the hypocrite be the one riding an e-bike and scoffing at golf carts?

So you spend minimum $120 a week golfing. Probably more like $300. You could buy a sweet ebike if you would just stop golfing for 7 weeks

I spend way more than that. It's a private club.

I don't have to worry about money. I'm set.

I'm pretty sure I'm not giving up golfing for an e-bike, bro.

If you dont have to worry about money go try an ebike. But the problem for you is you have to have friends to ride with and you don’t have any. I get it. If I didn’t have friends I wouldn’t have purchased an ebike either. Do you have a woman? Maybe an ebike would be good for the two of you.

Tell me what state you’re in I’ll show you what you’re missing

You should worry about yourself and let others worry about themselves rather than to make everyone be uniform. Uniformity sucks. Stop being such a church lady for crying out loud.

I’m just trying to convert you to be a ebike rider. Isn’t it annoying that I found ebike jesus before you?

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

I couldn't be happier that you found your religion, bro. Just make sure to not to say anything like your EV fucked up in the rain. They won't tolerate that shit.

Reminds me of a joke. Guy tells another guy After the revolution we will all have big homes. Yea! the other guy says. And we will all have nice cars. YEA! And we will all have Ebikes. The other guy says, "actually I like my old school bike without a battery" and the guy says, LISTEN MOTHER FUCKER, AFTER THE REVOLUTION YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR EBIKE OR FUCKING ELSE!

lol

Sounds like a step backward. Let me ask you something. In heaven do you have to do all the work yourself or can you have a Ebike if you want that helps you climb hills?

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Only a fat ass would ask why he would want to ride on a motorized scooter? It seems more like a fat ass would ride a motorized scooter instead of a real bike.

Try or a in shape person wants to go farther faster. I happen to be the out of shape one but even in shape people love going farther faster and easier.

So you spend minimum $120 a week golfing. Probably more like $300. You could buy a sweet ebike if you would just stop golfing for 7 weeks

My buddy retired at 52. He probably golfs 2 days a week but ebike 4. And tha lazy son of a bitch has a throttle. We see so many beautiful lakes and places.

Listen idiot. I understand why you gold. It’s a lot of fun for a rich guy. Drive a golf cart up to tee. Hit ball. Get in cart. Drive to shot, hit ball again. get back in cart. Yea, I get it. i used to golf. I stopped because it’s a waste of time.

My friends begged me to try their ebike. I tried it once. Then ran out and bought a $1500 bike. Then a spare battery. In the end $2200 allows me to ride until I’m exhausted. And I see so much of Michigan.

Tell me what state you live in and I’ll show you what you’re missing out on.

I walk 9 holes 6 days a week for the exercise. Golfing makes it enjoyable. If I were to go trail riding it would be on a motorcycle or my jeep.

Why is it that your type wants to make everyone believe and do what you want?

When I go on a long ride I see 10 hot women. At your golf course you see old men

Why is it that people like you need to tear down others to build yourselves up?

Are you kidding? You’re the biggest asshole here now suddenly you ask this?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

If you dont have to worry about money go try an ebike. But the problem for you is you have to have friends to ride with and you don’t have any. I get it. If I didn’t have friends I wouldn’t have purchased an ebike either. Do you have a woman? Maybe an ebike would be good for the two of you.

You should worry about yourself and let others worry about themselves rather than to make everyone be uniform. Uniformity sucks. Stop being such a church lady for crying out loud.

I’m just trying to convert you to be a ebike rider. Isn’t it annoying that I found ebike jesus before you?

I don't get wound up by what other people do, bro. Why would I?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

My buddy retired at 52. He probably golfs 2 days a week but ebike 4. And tha lazy son of a bitch has a throttle. We see so many beautiful lakes and places.

Listen idiot. I understand why you gold. It’s a lot of fun for a rich guy. Drive a golf cart up to tee. Hit ball. Get in cart. Drive to shot, hit ball again. get back in cart. Yea, I get it. i used to golf. I stopped because it’s a waste of time.

My friends begged me to try their ebike. I tried it once. Then ran out and bought a $1500 bike. Then a spare battery. In the end $2200 allows me to ride until I’m exhausted. And I see so much of Michigan.

I walk 9 holes 6 days a week for the exercise. Golfing makes it enjoyable. If I were to go trail riding it would be on a motorcycle or my jeep.

When I go on a long ride I see 10 hot women. At your golf course you see old men

Sometimes I am an asshole and sometimes I'm not. Who have I tried to tear down exactly?

And if you think it's bad if I try to tear down others, why don't you see it that way when you do?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Do you think when I log out I give a fuck about you?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

I think the ego demands payment at all times. You'll take this out on somebody else and never even understand why.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Sometimes I am an asshole and sometimes I'm not. Who have I tried to tear down exactly?

And if you think it's bad if I try to tear down others, why don't you see it that way when you do?

Because I’m not perfect. But turns out that’s ok. No one is. I believe in Jesus so I get a free pass.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Because I’m not perfect. But turns out that’s ok. No one is. I believe in Jesus so I get a free pass.

I don't believe it works exactly like that.

Seriously, bro, you should take a break. This isn't good for your soul.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

I think the ego demands payment at all times. You'll take this out on somebody else and never even understand why.

I love running by what I say here in people I know in real life. Things that might come off as racist,sexist, homophobic or whatever.

I don’t push as hard as I do here in real life, doubt you do either

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

I love running by what I say here in people I know in real life. Things that might come off as racist,sexist, homophobic or whatever.

I am exactly like you see me at all times.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

No such thing as a soul. I’ve been drinking but I’ll wake up tomorrow and defend everything I’ve said.

Have I said something that crosses a line?

N

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

is it possible you take these message boards too seriously?

Ive seen you on here being a real dick, have you changed or are you still an asshole?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

People tell me I have the unique ability to type exactly how I talk

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

No such thing as a soul. I’ve been drinking but I’ll wake up tomorrow and defend everything I’ve said.

Have I said something that crosses a line?

I'm sorry you don't recognize you have a soul.

If you can't figure out what you did on your own or from reading the umpteen responses from me, I doubt I could convince you now.

N

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

is it possible you take these message boards too seriously?

Ive seen you on here being a real dick, have you changed or are you still an asshole?

Sure, it's possible but not likely.

You see what you want to see, bro. You are a true believer.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

People tell me I have the unique ability to type exactly how I talk

My condolences to you.

Forum List

Back