The Best Part of Electric Vehicles

Is you can charge them in your garage while your family is sleeping.

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Very true lithium does not react well to water as demonstrated in this video.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

You need to get with the program.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

I couldn't be happier that you found your religion, bro. Just make sure to not to say anything like your EV fucked up in the rain. They won't tolerate that shit.

Reminds me of a joke. Guy tells another guy After the revolution we will all have big homes. Yea! the other guy says. And we will all have nice cars. YEA! And we will all have Ebikes. The other guy says, "actually I like my old school bike without a battery" and the guy says, LISTEN MOTHER FUCKER, AFTER THE REVOLUTION YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR EBIKE OR FUCKING ELSE!

lol

All they will have are mechanical bikes. There's your future.

Sounds like a step backward. Let me ask you something. In heaven do you have to do all the work yourself or can you have a Ebike if you want that helps you climb hills?

I don't think in terms of heaven and hell.

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

All I know is I’m looking forward to my 70 mile ebike ride tomorrow.

And sunday.

How many of you ride 140 miles in 2 days

Why would I want to?

Only a fat ass would ask that.

They charge batteries that turn over a combustion engine.
Yes we know you cons will try to think of every reason not to go green.

I don't mind being green ... if I don't have to live like a broke-arsed hippy.

Americas-1970s-Hippie-Communes-9.jpg

I like the convenience of being able to drive 500 miles or more and stopping anytime I like to spend 10 minutes filling up and grabbing a Big Gulp.

I like that I don't have to plan my trip around charging stations (which never seem to be near my favorite strip clubs).

I like the car I have. I don't have any inclination to buy a different car that costs way more (even subsidized) and does way less.

I'm sure you like the car you have and that's great! Everyone should have what they like (and can afford to pay for themselves).

This is a serious thing. Firefighting needs to address this because they have an issue putting thttps://youtu.be/cTJh_bzI0QQhe fires out in conventional ways. There are vehicle fires in the past where a metal that catches fire in that vehicle will not go out unless completely submerged in water. If the substance gets on your skin it will completely keep burning until submerged and submerged long enough to go out. Otherwise it will continue to reignite. These batteries need to be understood.

Holy shit I rode in the rain the other day and my control panel was going haywire. It had to be the rain. I'm hoping it was the rain. Or maybe I just have a lose wire. Would hate to lose power when I'm 30 miles from home.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

I couldn't be happier that you found your religion, bro. Just make sure to not to say anything like your EV fucked up in the rain. They won't tolerate that shit.

Reminds me of a joke. Guy tells another guy After the revolution we will all have big homes. Yea! the other guy says. And we will all have nice cars. YEA! And we will all have Ebikes. The other guy says, "actually I like my old school bike without a battery" and the guy says, LISTEN MOTHER FUCKER, AFTER THE REVOLUTION YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE YOUR EBIKE OR FUCKING ELSE!

lol

Sounds like a step backward. Let me ask you something. In heaven do you have to do all the work yourself or can you have a Ebike if you want that helps you climb hills?

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Only a fat ass would ask why he would want to ride on a motorized scooter? It seems more like a fat ass would ride a motorized scooter instead of a real bike.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

It is so much god damned fun.

So is golfing.

Michigan Rail-Trail​

• 132 total rail-trails
  • 2,478 miles of rail-trails
  • 217 miles of potential rail-trail

View attachment 513643

I like the convenience of being able to drive 500 miles or more and stopping anytime I like to spend 10 minutes filling up and grabbing a Big Gulp.

I like that I don't have to plan my trip around charging stations (which never seem to be near my favorite strip clubs).

I like the car I have. I don't have any inclination to buy a different car that costs way more (even subsidized) and does way less.

I'm sure you like the car you have and that's great! Everyone should have what they like (and can afford to pay for themselves).
Yes we know people don’t like change even positive change.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

So is golfing.

Michigan Rail-Trail​

• 132 total rail-trails

Still not seeing the allure of an e-bike, bro. Sorry. But if it floats your boat more power to you.

View attachment 513643

Is that what you think you are doing? I thought you were just being a political propagandist.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Only a fat ass would ask why he would want to ride on a motorized scooter? It seems more like a fat ass would ride a motorized scooter instead of a real bike.

Try or a in shape person wants to go farther faster. I happen to be the out of shape one but even in shape people love going farther faster and easier.

Isnt your god damn golf cart battery charged you hypocrite idiot?

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Try or a in shape person wants to go farther faster. I happen to be the out of shape one but even in shape people love going farther faster and easier.

I get over 80,000 steps every week walking 9 holes 6 days a week.

Wouldn't the hypocrite be the one riding an e-bike and scoffing at golf carts?

I ride a century at least once a year (for charity). That's 100 miles in one trip using my own feet.

What would be the point of that if you're not doing your own pedaling?

If I just want to see the sights, I can go several times that distance in air-conditioned comfort while listening to beautiful music and, if I choose, the nubile companion of my choice sitting next to me in the passenger seat.

I can't see the point of an e-bike.

An e-MOTORCYCLE ... definitely ... but not a e-bike.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

So is golfing.

Michigan Rail-Trail​

• 132 total rail-trails

Still not seeing the allure of an e-bike, bro. Sorry. But if it floats your boat more power to you.

You’ve never gone on a 60 plus bike ride where you could normally only go 20.

Its like saying you wouldn’t like to know what it feels like for Superman to ride a bike.

You don’t know because you’ve never experienced it. I as the same way. Luckily my buddy has 5 ebike s and let me borrow his once. I was hooked.

So you’re just ignorant.

View attachment 513643

That's the point ... the change isn't positive ... for me.

If the change is positive for you ... mazel tov!

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Yea, I was walking 10,000 to 20,000 steps a day with my dog. Not the same.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Eventually you will regret being such a political hack. It's only a matter of time.

View attachment 513643

That part isn’t positive but the other benefits are.

You probably wipe your own ass right? I have a badee

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Yea, I was walking 10,000 to 20,000 steps a day with my dog. Not the same.

Sure seems like the same thing to me. Do you even math?

View attachment 513643

That part isn’t positive but the other benefits are.

You probably wipe your own ass right? I have a badee
You are really wound up today. That's probably not good for your health.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

So is golfing.

Michigan Rail-Trail​

• 132 total rail-trails

You’ve never gone on a 60 plus bike ride where you could normally only go 20.

Its like saying you wouldn’t like to know what it feels like for Superman to ride a bike.

You don’t know because you’ve never experienced it. I as the same way. Luckily my buddy has 5 ebike s and let me borrow his once. I was hooked.

So you’re just ignorant.

Like I said before... Still not seeing the allure of an e-bike, bro. Sorry. But if it floats your boat more power to you.

What program?

The religion of green.

Name a better religion

Adam and Eve

View attachment 513376

lol

You dont think Period.

Don't be silly.

And sunday.

Why would I want to?

Wouldn't the hypocrite be the one riding an e-bike and scoffing at golf carts?

So you spend minimum $120 a week golfing. Probably more like $300. You could buy a sweet ebike if you would just stop golfing for 7 weeks

Forum List

Back