The best no trespassing sign ever!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I'm having a few dozen if these run up tomorrow! Can't wait to hang them up!

EKaAXmNUEAA6uWX.jpeg

Your sign is pretty gay, man.

My friend was having a lot of problems with trespassers last year. I went to his house one day and we made about a hundred "Blair Witch" stick figures like down below.

266cdac37674dc8b0062546a51d0ecb9.jpg

The next day I took a large stick and put a very realistic looking goat mask onto it and poured fake blood all over it. We then put six candles all around it, and then spent all day hanging up the stick figures.

The trespassers came by on ATVs every Saturday and Sunday night, and use the same trail. We set up the goat head at the end of his trail where they would find it, and while they were looking at it, we would cut a tree down, blocking the path and forcing them down the trail with the stick figures. It was very elaborate, but we were excited as all get out for it. We even set up a Game camera and set it up for video, and placed it overlooking the goat head.

That Saturday night, we waited. Then, we heard them coming. Six teenagers on stupid ass ATVs came down the trail, and passed us in the dark. We immediately cut down the tree once they were out of view, and far enough away for them to not hear our chainsaws over their engine noises. The tree fell down, cutting off the path, and we hurried down the other trail to watch what would happen next.

Sure enoug, we heard them coming, and fast. As they were passing us, my friend stood up. He had put on a white jumpsuit while we were waiting, and he was standing about 50 yards inside the woods. We could hear the kids screaming and yelling because they were seeing the stick figures. Then they saw my buddy. The girls shrieked bloody murder, and the guys were screaming "what the fuck is that?! Holy shit!" They gunned their machines even harder and sped off my buddies property.

My friend and I were rolling in the leaves laughing our asses off. The next day, we pulled everything down, and checked the camera. The kids found our goat head, and it didn't take long for them to turn and run. In the video, the girls screamed, and the guys stopped and stared at it. One dude looked like his eyes were as big as golf balls. My buddy never had a problem since.

Oh shit that was fun. I think my no trespassing signs are better.

Your sign is pretty gay, man.

My friend was having a lot of problems with trespassers last year. I went to his house one day and we made about a hundred "Blair Witch" stick figures like down below.

View attachment 571021

The next day I took a large stick and put a very realistic looking goat mask onto it and poured fake blood all over it. We then put six candles all around it, and then spent all day hanging up the stick figures.

The trespassers came by on ATVs every Saturday and Sunday night, and use the same trail. We set up the goat head at the end of his trail where they would find it, and while they were looking at it, we would cut a tree down, blocking the path and forcing them down the trail with the stick figures. It was very elaborate, but we were excited as all get out for it. We even set up a Game camera and set it up for video, and placed it overlooking the goat head.

That Saturday night, we waited. Then, we heard them coming. Six teenagers on stupid ass ATVs came down the trail, and passed us in the dark. We immediately cut down the tree once they were out of view, and far enough away for them to not hear our chainsaws over their engine noises. The tree fell down, cutting off the path, and we hurried down the other trail to watch what would happen next.

Sure enoug, we heard them coming, and fast. As they were passing us, my friend stood up. He had put on a white jumpsuit while we were waiting, and he was standing about 50 yards inside the woods. We could hear the kids screaming and yelling because they were seeing the stick figures. Then they saw my buddy. The girls shrieked bloody murder, and the guys were screaming "what the fuck is that?! Holy shit!" They gunned their machines even harder and sped off my buddies property.

My friend and I were rolling in the leaves laughing our asses off. The next day, we pulled everything down, and checked the camera. The kids found our goat head, and it didn't take long for them to turn and run. In the video, the girls screamed, and the guys stopped and stared at it. One dude looked like his eyes were as big as golf balls. My buddy never had a problem since.

Oh shit that was fun. I think my no trespassing signs are better.

If you lived in Texas you could get a real goat head and real blood.
For that finishing touch....

I'm having a few dozen if these run up tomorrow! Can't wait to hang them up!

View attachment 570989

The Trump works for the Russians crap fails the cui bono test.

Rising oil prices helps the Russians. Shutting down US production helps the Russians. Letting Iran and China go wild helps the Russians.

If Trump was on their side why are they threatening Ukraine now and not 4 years ago?

Forum List

Back