The beginning of the end of modern medicine

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I just read an article that makes me think the beginning of the end of modern medicine may well be upon us. Written by Dr. Stanley Goldfarb, former associate dean of curriculum at the University of Pennsylvania's Perelman School of Medicine, the article is entitled "Take two aspirin and call me by my pronouns."

I thought this was a joke until I read further.

Apparently, medicine is being invaded by social justice warriors (SJWs), a remarkable group of people who manage to destroy everything they touch. At "woke" medical schools, curricula are increasingly focused on social justice rather than treating illness. Got that? Social justice over illness.

Maybe a bit too alarming. But, it’s another sign how the progressives are trying to take over our lives.

More @ The beginning of the end of modern medicine - WND

American medicine has had it's stethoscope on your wallet via the insurancecabal who owns everything out to neptune for well over a generation now

~S~

If you read World Nut Daily for absurd, unfounded claims, the article linked to in this OP won't disappoint. Say what you will about WND, but they are consistent.

And I thought this article was going to be about how Obama was influential for the increase in the number of witchdoctors from his native, Kenya.

Forum List

Back