the battle rages over critical race theory

They will not win. They will lose jobs and be voted out of office but they won't win.
even blacks peoples are fighting it.
Just the alt rights group of blacks.
No, the ones who are good parents with traditional American values..... you know, the ones people like you have been busting your asses to destroy for decades no
They will not win. They will lose jobs and be voted out of office but they won't win.
even blacks peoples are fighting it.
Just the alt rights group of blacks.
No, the ones who are good parents with traditional American values..... you know, the ones people like you have been busting your asses to destroy for decades now.
blacks are destroying blacks. they need to admit it and fix it.
There are a lot of people out there (all leftists, btw) who really don't want to see mature, grown, black men who are self sufficient, good providers, and good fathers..... those guys don't help them push any part of their narrative, and they don't want them around. They don't want to hear from or even see these men.
They'll make exceptions for athletes or entertainers, as long as they say the right things, but other than that?
No way...... gtfooh, is their attitude towards them.
And this is not a new thing either, they killed off James Evans Sr. way back in the mid 70s for being a good example...... none of them wanted to see that.

Anyone who is for this minipulation of us history should leave the country. go were you are happier. stop tormenting americas children with your lives.
Kinda reminds when I was a kid in history class. The teacher was saying how Columbus discovered america as I am looking a picture of an NA hiding in the bushes watching the approaching ship in the book. I raised my hand and asked her how did Columbus discover america if there were already people here? I was sent to the office. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, it was a "discovery" not a conquest.
How is it a discovery when someone else is already there? Had Aztecs went to Europe could they have claimed they discovered it when someone was already living there.
columbus DISCOVERED america because back home they did not know about it.

Anyone who is for this minipulation of us history should leave the country. go were you are happier. stop tormenting americas children with your lives.
Kinda reminds when I was a kid in history class. The teacher was saying how Columbus discovered america as I am looking a picture of an NA hiding in the bushes watching the approaching ship in the book. I raised my hand and asked her how did Columbus discover america if there were already people here? I was sent to the office. :auiqs.jpg:
How is it a discovery when someone else is already there? Had Aztecs went to Europe could they have claimed they discovered it when someone was already living there.
That's why I put "discovery" in quotes, like that.

It was conquest, not "discovery."

I'll met you in the middle and say that it was discovery of a new place to conquer.

I'll met you in the middle and say that it was discovery of a new place to conquer.
right-----like the building of the ROMAN EMPIRE which included DISCOVERY OF GAUL .

Whitey Righties new way to fire up the masses since they can't do the "Blue Lives Matter" schtick anymore..................awkward.

They’re winning in more than half the states and almost all big cities
They destroyed my Nieces and nephews into little “ Trotskys and Pol Pots “
The big cities, those communist strongholds are already lost. The nation is spiraling down into its last gasp.
Yes and this “sinking titanic “ will take us all down into the abyss
I better look into back up plans in Wyoming and Montana.

Montana is full is Californians. Wyoming and South Daktota.
Ok, Poe :heehee:

Yes they did....Columbus even researched some of the Viking sagas about Greenland and Vineland.

Whitey Righties new way to fire up the masses since they can't do the "Blue Lives Matter" schtick anymore..................awkward.
blm blacks are ther ones sturring things up.

Why because we are showing that white supremacy history for the lie it is.

1624328185798.png

It is simply amazing that there is even a debate about CRT, it’s nothing more than unadulterated crap. I guess it’s just another excuse for underachievers, it’s what dimbo’s promote, “you can not succeed in America without the helping hand of government”. Tell that to every poor immigrant that landed on the shores of this country. Hell if CRT was true we would never had realized what once was known as the middle class, in fact I would go so far as to state the greatest racist and social divider ever elected, Obama, would never had a chance not alone becoming President. Maybe instead of creating false narratives more attention should be directed toward the promotion of the benefits of hard work and personal accountability. What a collective bunch of losers.

Blue Lives Matter....we know that doesn't quite work for you anymore..........very awkward.

Why because we are showing that white supremacy history for the lie it is.
9peg99nc6b771.jpg

Forum List

Back