The Basic Democrat Program

So comparing X to after X is invalid while comparing X to an assumption reveals fact? And that's the model you use when developing these so called responses? How on earth can you look yourself in the mirror?

Darn, I knew it was going to be too much for you to comprehend. Sorry, dude.
Here's a pic of a hot chick to make up for it. I won't try to make you think again.
sexy_hot_motivational_posters_3_16_Random_awesome_pictures_about_boobs_and_hot_chicks-s500x570-93675-580.jpg
I comprehend it just fine. When faced with facts, make up a story about how things would have been before the event and present that fable as truth. A convenient, if not entirely intellectually dishonest way to argue. In other words, par for the course for you and your ilk.

No you didint understand the point at all. No problem, don't worry about it.

Funny McDonalds is actually taking from the public and not a peep of outrage but some lady trying to feed her kids will receive a full on attack.

Welcome to bizarro land

Funny McDonalds is actually taking from the public and not a peep of outrage but some lady trying to feed her kids will receive a full on attack.

Welcome to bizarro land

McDonald's does not take from the public. Another lie drummed into you by the media.
How is some lady trying to feed her kids by demanding the gov't do it for her worthy of any sympathy?

Welcome to bizarro land

McDonald's does not take from the public. Another lie drummed into you by the media.
How is some lady trying to feed her kids by demanding the gov't do it for her worthy of any sympathy?
Anyone feeding any child, no matter how they do it or demand help for it deserves sympathy. Unless your position is the Ebenezer Stance that maintains no poor person is worth consideration under any circumstances.

Welcome to bizarro land

that is a new set of talking point LIES from the left.

of course the woman demanding the taxpayer to feed her kids is not worthy any sympathy.

she can have help for some SHORT ( 3-5 years max)allotted time and for certain amount of kids and with necessity to repay that back - on those conditions she might receive help.

Last edited:

Welcome to bizarro land

Anyone feeding any child, no matter how they do it or demand help for it deserves sympathy. Unless your position is the Ebenezer Stance that maintains no poor person is worth consideration under any circumstances.

anybody DEMANDING anything which they did not earn does not deserve any sympathy whatsoever

Welcome to bizarro land

A report released earlier this month written by economists at UC Berkeley and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign found that more than half of families of fast-food workers receive some form of public assistance, costing the nation $7 billion a year.

McDonald's McResources line urges worker to seek federal assistance - latimes.com

Welcome to bizarro land

of course the woman demanding the taxpayer to feed her kids is not worthy any sympathy.

she can have help for some SHORT ( 35 years max)allotted time and for certain amount of kids and with necessity to repay that back - on those conditions she might receive help.
We understand that the modern Conservative thinks feeding children is not anything the American taxpayer should be involved with. Similarly, the infirmed should not expect any help from the American taxpayer. The physically challenged, the mentally troubled and the indigent should be excluded from any largess.

Just where should those tax dollars be spent? Roads and infrastructure? The modern Conservative movement has demonstrated opposition to that. Perhaps only military spending at a rate that outpaces the rest of the planet's nations combined is where the modern Conservative wants his tax dollars spent.

Children, the infirmed, the elderly can fend for themselves, but defense contractors must be subsidized.

anybody DEMANDING anything which they did not earn does not deserve any sympathy whatsoever

So largess is only to be shown to the humble?

yes, only to the humble. and largess can be shown only with certain strict conditions.
otherwise it is creating a lazy demanding class of parasitic creatures - generational

yes, only to the humble. and largess can be shown only with certain strict conditions.
otherwise it is creating a lazy demanding class of parasitic creatures - generational
In your opinion, are all recipients of federal largess sufficiently humble? I know how much fun it is for you to kick a single mother in the teeth, but have you considered those for whom the tax codes have been slanted?

Great since everyone has to ask for the benes that means you are ok with it. Unless you change your position again

she can have help for some SHORT ( 35 years max)allotted time and for certain amount of kids and with necessity to repay that back - on those conditions she might receive help.
We understand that the modern Conservative thinks feeding children is not anything the American taxpayer should be involved with. Similarly, the infirmed should not expect any help from the American taxpayer. The physically challenged, the mentally troubled and the indigent should be excluded from any largess.

Just where should those tax dollars be spent? Roads and infrastructure? The modern Conservative movement has demonstrated opposition to that. Perhaps only military spending at a rate that outpaces the rest of the planet's nations combined is where the modern Conservative wants his tax dollars spent.

Children, the infirmed, the elderly can fend for themselves, but defense contractors must be subsidized.
No, it is not the responsibility of the taxpayer to feed the children. It is the responsibility of the PARENTS.
The sick and physically challenged should be helped as nobody is guaranteed that he/she won't become sick and challenged eventually.
healthy, able-bodied adults SHOULD NOT be helped unless it is a short-term catastrophic necessity which is a kind of a loan and will be repaid later.

what is so difficult to understand that providing for those who did not give to the system is encouraging parasitism and laziness for generations - and that is exactly what has happened in this country with those failed programs of "great society" :rolleyes:

Great since everyone has to ask for the benes that means you are ok with it. Unless you change your position again

well, anybody demanding help would be cut off the roll by me immediately :lol:

having children does not give anybody the warranty to demand ME to feed them.
You don't have the means to support the children? use the birth control methods, say no or give the children for adoption.
or sign a contract for temporary assistance - with obligation to repay eventually.
that's fine with me.

In your opinion, are all recipients of federal largess sufficiently humble? I know how much fun it is for you to kick a single mother in the teeth, but have you considered those for whom the tax codes have been slanted?

single mothers with their hordes of fatherless children are the perpetuum mobile of the entitlement society and generational laziness and irresponsibility

there are others, obviously.
any healthy, able-bodied adult should not be on a permanent government assistance program. PERIOD.

You don't have the means to support the children? use the birth control methods, say no or give the children for adoption.
or sign a contract for temporary assistance - with obligation to repay eventually.
that's fine with me.

And since no one does you have no one to cut and you now support it unless you want to revise it yet again

I would also grossly reduce the conditions considered "disability" in the US.

only in this country being lazy fatso is considered "disability" :cuckoo:

you are fat? too bad. that is not my responsibility to provide you with 3000 calories per day to perpetuate your fat.

You're so fucking morally superior we can't stand it. Yes, ANY child is worth it! That's why you support killing them before they're born. Yes, any mother trying to feed her child is worth it! That's why you support min wage laws and other barriers to entry in the workforce. Yes, every child is worthy of our charity. Well, not yours. But you'll volunteer someone else's hard earned money so you can feel better about yourself.
Is it the smug self-righteousness or the absolute cluelessness of these people that makes me despair more?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

single mothers with their hordes of fatherless children are the perpetuum mobile of the entitlement society and generational laziness and irresponsibility

there are others, obviously.
any healthy, able-bodied adult should not be on a permanent government assistance program. PERIOD.
Perhaps if Social Conservatives had not closed family planning clinics, they would not be saddled with so many children. But, in the Conservative world, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

that's fine with me.

And since no one does you have no one to cut and you now support it unless you want to revise it yet again

I know you are a leftard, therefore you can't comprehend what is written. You leftist brother in religion Nosmo wrote this:
Anyone feeding any child, no matter how they do it or demand help for it deserves sympathy.

and my response about "demands" started that anybody who DEMANDS any kind of assistance - does not deserve any( and even less sympathy), and I stand by this.
If you need assistance - you may ask.
If you demand - you'd be cut off by me immediately.

Forum List

Back