The Bard Explaining Democrats

1. In Othello, Shakespeare refers to alcohol as producing the sort of stupidity that innervates Democrat voters......but the quote equally applies to indoctrination:

O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away their brains! That we should with joy, pleasance, revel, and applause transform ourselves into beasts!​

2. Democrats just voted to continue crime, inflation and open borders. There is no logical explanation. Just one more example of why Leftists can never win an argument with a conservative: they cannot explain nor defend their agenda.

3. In the last decade we have seen over 50 lies and hoaxes that Democrats did and do support, and continue to do so long after they have been exposed. The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more. The death rate from covid is about zero. ZERO. It was a ploy to destroy Trump and his miraculous economy.

4. "Covid Is Not An Epidemiological Story; Covid Is A Crime Story
What we are in the midst of is a planned total economic collapse. This economic collapse was inevitable, Western governments are putting the security infrastructure into place, trying to proactively control the inevitable social disorder which will result from this collapse. To be followed by a global financial reset, after a period of hyperinflation, which destroys both the value of debt and the corresponding paper claims.

5. There is not now nor has there ever been an epidemiological or viral emergency event of any sort anywhere in the world in the year 2020. The manufactured perception that there was such an event is an artifact of mass media manipulation, behavioral conditioning techniques and social engineering. All of this has been made possible through institutional programming and accelerated media messaging disallowing basic cognitive processes and eliminating critical thinking possibilities."
Chuck Schumer explaining his border policies...literally admitting he's into human-trafficking.

But you have gotta give it credit. The usual run-of-the-mill retards don't quote Shakespeare when lauding the orange douchebag! That's a new one.
Yeah...I hear just voting Democrat raises your I.Q. 50 points.

That explains why you folks vote for retards and corpses.

FhdbQKEUYAAfB6n.png

We're all looking forward for the House to pass legislation to cut Social Security like democrats said during the campaign.
In August, Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin suggested that Social Security and Medicare should be discretionary spending programs that are approved by Congress instead of federal entitlement programs (or mandatory spending),

In August, Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin suggested that Social Security and Medicare should be discretionary spending programs that are approved by Congress instead of federal entitlement programs (or mandatory spending),
Let us know when Republicans cut Social Security. Democrats have to scare voters with lies.

Let us know when Republicans cut Social Security. Democrats have to scare voters with lies.
Yep....just like your typical Democrat proves with every statement.

The left doesn't spread lies.....nope........never.....

Here the NYTimes admitting the truth, that I am correct, you fool....

It is exactly as we on the Right always said.....it was one more lie and hoax to destroy Trump's miraculous economy.
The death rate from the Wuhan Red Death was essentially zero.

ZERO!!!!!!!

You know....like your IQ, Democrats.

"Older adults, immunocompromised people and pregnant women should get the booster shots, because they offer extra protection against severe disease and death, said John Moore, a virologist at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

But the picture is less clear for healthy Americans who are middle-aged and younger. They are rarely at risk of severe illness or death from Covid, and at this point most have built immunity through multiple vaccine doses, infections or both."
www.nytimes.com

Will Covid Boosters Prevent Another Wave? Scientists Aren’t So Sure.

The shots may help vulnerable Americans dodge serious illness or death. But some experts believe boosters must be improved and are calling for a new strategy.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com
So, how does that prove your case? Boosters will help but since the virus is so new, scientists have to constantly keep updating the formula to make it effective.

That is science. It keeps changing to keep up with the diseases. This is something you learn in grade school. Did you even go to school?

You seem to know how to copy/paste but I notice that when we call you up on your postings, you ignore it. You're not too bright, are you? :itsok:

Prove me wrong
Don't have to. You made the claim, it's on you to prove it. Here, I'll use the same standard you did when you made the claim:

Democrat agenda:

Dead babies
People freezing to death in the winter
Unaffordable food bills
Sexualized young children
Silenced opposition
Dead babies
Destroyed electric grid
Dictated speech
War
Racial tension

Oh, and did I mention dead babies?