The Bard Explaining Democrats

Yeah...I hear just voting Democrat raises your I.Q. 50 points.

That explains why you folks vote for retards and corpses.

View attachment 729483
Hear ya go... Feel better :itsok:

LosingElectionButtCream.jpg

LOL. I noticed you ignored my statement calling out your Webmd post.

Poor retard. Hoisted on its own petard. There, I quoted Shakespeare back at ya! :auiqs.jpg:

Talk about dead man walking.

You've already been eviscerated......accept it.

Talk about dead man walking.

You've already been eviscerated......accept it.
When you say, I have been eviscerated...Do you mean the way your orange douchebag "won" the election? LOL

Poor retards. Have to resort to lying to claim victory. My sympathies. :itsok:

LOL Covid was a hoax to destroy Trump and yet... your orange douchebag invented a vaccine to combat it? Was the vaccine a hoax, too?

That would make sense. Your orange loser is a con-man. No wonder you retards are always so angry. :itsok:
The vaccine Trump helped get ready isn't the same vaccines the Biden Adm is pushing at everyone. Those vaccines were for the original strain. The follow up booster shots were supposed to be for the Omicron strain that appeared after Trump left office. Trump had nothing to do with any of that.

The vaccine Trump helped get ready isn't the same vaccines the Biden Adm is pushing at everyone. Those vaccines were for the original strain. The follow up booster shots were supposed to be for the Omicron strain that appeared after Trump left office. Trump had nothing to do with any of that.
Does the Omicron booster make you magnetic like the Trump Vaccine does?

Does the Omicron booster have a tracking chip in it by Bill Gates?

Republicans won’t take either

Can someone explain to me why Bill Gates couldn't put his tracking chip in the flu vaccine everyone gets every year already?

Why did he have to create Covid and kill millions of people just to get us to take his new shot?

I don't get it.

Because the vaccine alters your DNA, makes you magnetic, and makes you a little red dot on the map in Bill Gates's house.

So I don't blame people for not getting the vaccine, really.

COVID Vaccine gave me a nonstop Hard-on

:dance:

The Omicron booster is a software upgrade to the original program in the tracking chip.

Gates's software is notoriously always buggy and in need of constant upgrades. That's why there were so many "variants" of the kung flu.

It all makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

1. In Othello, Shakespeare refers to alcohol as producing the sort of stupidity that innervates Democrat voters......but the quote equally applies to indoctrination:

O God, that men should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away their brains! That we should with joy, pleasance, revel, and applause transform ourselves into beasts!​

2. Democrats just voted to continue crime, inflation and open borders. There is no logical explanation. Just one more example of why Leftists can never win an argument with a conservative: they cannot explain nor defend their agenda.

3. In the last decade we have seen over 50 lies and hoaxes that Democrats did and do support, and continue to do so long after they have been exposed. The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more. The death rate from covid is about zero. ZERO. It was a ploy to destroy Trump and his miraculous economy.

4. "Covid Is Not An Epidemiological Story; Covid Is A Crime Story
What we are in the midst of is a planned total economic collapse. This economic collapse was inevitable, Western governments are putting the security infrastructure into place, trying to proactively control the inevitable social disorder which will result from this collapse. To be followed by a global financial reset, after a period of hyperinflation, which destroys both the value of debt and the corresponding paper claims.

5. There is not now nor has there ever been an epidemiological or viral emergency event of any sort anywhere in the world in the year 2020. The manufactured perception that there was such an event is an artifact of mass media manipulation, behavioral conditioning techniques and social engineering. All of this has been made possible through institutional programming and accelerated media messaging disallowing basic cognitive processes and eliminating critical thinking possibilities."
Democrats did it because "Orange Man Bad." They screwed We The People because of their political bullshit. Anyone voting for any Democrat is supporting anti-American propaganda.

Forum List

Back