The Bard Explaining Democrats

Hear ya go... Feel better :itsok:

View attachment 729497
And here YOU go:

bleach.jpg
\

trump-injectable-bleach.jpg

Democrats shutting down the economy and schools cost people's lives. Fauci was instrumental in creating Covid, he would be tried for that.

I thought Trumo sad it was Kung Flu

Fauci worked with the Chinese in creating the Kung Flu, remember 'gain of function?' Who is 'Trumo?'
They were probably making the virus in Ukraine.
The war provided a nice way to cover up and destroy the labs they were funding from Washington.

They can't risk destroying the two brain cells they have.
You guys think you can get away with telling everyone their I.Q. goes up when they vote (D)

Yet you voted a retard who needs a cheat-sheet telling him when to walk, when to sit, when to shake hands, and needs handlers to direct him how to get off the stage without breaking his neck.

And then you voted into office a Senator that won't be able to do his job because his medical condition would normally disqualify him from holding office. He cannot understand languages when they are spoken to him. He has to read everything off of a teleprompter, or read subtitles,....and still only understands half of that.
But Democrats don't need leaders. They need place holders.

And then there's the guy you smart people elected that was pushing up Daisies a month or so before the election and still won.

Yep.....you Democrats are some real geniuses. You guys think you can get away with telling everyone their I.Q. goes up when they vote (D), but they can't figure out when they're being led around by the nose. Yesser.....you told your voters those black people are too stupid and too poor to get proper I.D and can't operate a computer......and that BS actually flew with white liberals.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back