The Bar is Open...

Damn it, Jen... Get in here and Drynk!

:)

peace...

Mal? Did you take down that old entrance sign? (entering in awe) wow, you did! Place is starting to show some class...

but now it's morning, I'm late for work, I'll take one of these to go

screwdrivers.jpg

A long island iced tea is essentially all the white liquor in the place with a splash of coke and lemon wedge.

So it's rum, gin, vodka.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
If I knew how to use all the options available here in a post, then I'd be able to link a photo to an ice cold beer. I mean really ... it's afternoon somewhere, right?

:beer:

Nice to run across this place. I'm always keeping an eye out for a good watering hole.

If I knew how to use all the options available here in a post, then I'd be able to link a photo to an ice cold beer. I mean really ... it's afternoon somewhere, right?

Nice to run across this place. I'm always keeping an eye out for a good watering hole.

beachooker.jpg

I'll have the Waitress get you your Beer...

peace...

beachooker.jpg

peace...

She'll do. Thanks! But do you have anything in a male model? lol Not that I'm not happy with her service .. I am. The beer was cold and delicious!

beachooker.jpg

peace...

She'll do. Thanks! But do you have anything in a male model? lol Not that I'm not happy with her service .. I am. The beer was cold and delicious!

Um... Me?...

You a Girl?...

One can't Assume anything these Days... :lol:

peace...

beachooker.jpg

peace...

Um... Me?...

You a Girl?...

peace...

A woman if you will. But shhhhh ... :eusa_shhh: ... don't tell anyone.
So are YOU going to bring me my next round? lol
Nice to meet you Malcontent.

Um... Me?...

You a Girl?...

peace...

And it's Nice to Meet You...

Here's is your Beer.

beer4.jpg

peace...

Um... Me?...

You a Girl?...

peace...

Here's is your Beer.

beer4.jpg

peace...

( wipes the frothy foam from her top lip with the back of her hand )

Yeah ... now that's a tasty beer! Thanks Malcontent! I owe you one.

Here's is your Beer.

beer4.jpg

peace...

Just a Buck-Two-Eighty for the Brew!... ;)

peace...

What? I gatta pay now? ( reaching for my handbag ) Can't I run up a tab? I'm good for it. I have to tell you Malcontent, that's a great price for a beer. I was at a wedding a couple of weeks back and the beers were five bucks a bottle!

Uhm ... I don't have any cash. Do you take debit?

peace...

What? I gatta pay now? ( reaching for my handbag ) Can't I run up a tab? I'm good for it. I have to tell you Malcontent, that's a great price for a beer. I was at a wedding a couple of weeks back and the beers were five bucks a bottle!

That beer looks so good, don't worry about it. I got ya covered. I don't go anywhere without at least a couple grand on me.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

That beer looks so good, don't worry about it. I got ya covered. I don't go anywhere without at least a couple grand on me.

Thanks Pale Rider! That's awful generous of you. I'd jump behind the bar and hook you up with your own mug O cold beer, but I'm new here and I don't want to get kicked out. lol

Forum List

Back