the bandwagon santa clara fans.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Jokes were always made about the 49er fans when they played in san francisco being called whine and cheese fans because of how they were always laid back during games and did not really get loud and boisterous as they do in loud stadiums like kansas city,seattle,green bay and denver as examples.

well that may have been true however they at least to their credit were NOT bandwagon fans who only got on the bandwagon when they were winning. At least in the city of san francisco,te fans were die hard loyal fans who supported them through thick and thin no matter how horrible their record was back in the 200's. Back in those times,the stadium would ALWAYS be packed even though they played like the cleveland clowns.made no difference. you could not find an empty seat/

The santa clara fans until this year,this was what their stadium looked like seems to me if the NFL wanted a team out of the bay area to go to vegas they picked the wrong one.Oakland fans have always been th emost loyal and diehard. on cold rainy night a few years ago despite starting the season going 0-13,oakland still packed them in without an empty seat in the house.

I say it’s unbelievable because I do not believe it. Pictures have shown the stadium half full. The resale market for personal seat licenses has plummeted, as some fans have been willing to take massive losses on their investment to avoid being forced to purchase an additional batch of season tickets in future years. Even the players have noticed: Two weeks ago after a game against the Patriots, Ahmad Brooks called the outsize number of road New England fans “a little disrespectful.”

SAN FRANCISCO "NEVER" Had this problem.

BzNx85oCUAAD8BE

They were the 'wine and cheese' fans. Anyway, its the same fans the stadium is a little further and probably more expensive.

I've seen a couple of games at the Stick and I can attest to the fan loyalty at the time. Winning season or not, that stadium was fucking cold.

They were the 'wine and cheese' fans. Anyway, its the same fans the stadium is a little further and probably more expensive.

I've seen a couple of games at the Stick and I can attest to the fan loyalty at the time. Winning season or not, that stadium was fucking cold.

yeah Levil stadium is a piece of shit dump and its not a family environment like the stick was,its more corporate which is the norm these days in the corrupt NFL.thats why so many until this year have stayed away from Levi when they were losing. yeah all you have to do to see that the stick always sold out even in the days of gloom and doom and they were the joke of the league right up there with cleveland,is view the games from back then as i have and the proof is in the pudding.

plus a niner fan that lives in san fran he has said the same thing you did.:thup:

funny how we keep hearing how the niners have FAITHFUL fans. if this is faithful,i hate to see what UNfaithful is.:abgg2q.jpg:

Alex Ruiz

i hear the weather in santa clara is FAIR this time of year.:lmao::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back