The are 2 Indians in Congress

arent all Latinos Native American Indians?!

Where did you get that idea? Pope Francis is a Latino, but his parents were immigrants from Italy to Latin America. Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire who owns much of the NY Times is Lebanese.

And leave us not forget --- Jeb Bush is Mexican.
No but his son is. He is actually has a real claim

Once again you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jeb listed himself as "Hispanic" somewhere on the basis of infusion from his Mexican wife. True story.

2 Indians?

Are you sure that they aren't just liberal women?

1jcelc.jpg

Where did you get that idea? Pope Francis is a Latino, but his parents were immigrants from Italy to Latin America. Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire who owns much of the NY Times is Lebanese.

Jeb listed himself as "Hispanic" somewhere on the basis of infusion from his Mexican wife. True story.
Well do give us a link.....and I didnt vote for Jeb Bush....so I'm not sure what your point is.

I think you meant to say foolish
Atleast we know why lefties like affirmative action, they just claim to be the minority and it doesn't effect them at all.

Well do give us a link.....and I didnt vote for Jeb Bush....so I'm not sure what your point is.

Fair enough, here ya go.

The point has nothing to do with anybody "voting". If you follow the quote nest ---- and I know that's a challenge because it involves "words" --- it's a rejoinder to the claim that "all Latin Americans are Indians".

Fair enough, here ya go.

The point has nothing to do with anybody "voting". If you follow the quote nest ---- and I know that's a challenge because it involves "words" --- it's a rejoinder to the claim that "all Latin Americans are Indians".
Well he fucked up, he checked the wrong box.....now if he went as far as Warren.......that would be a huge problem. The problem is these two cases are not comparable. He checked a box on a voter form...he didn't say he was, he didn't take a job on the idea he was, he didn't have his employer say he was....it's bad, but way way different......so what should happen to Jeb in your opinion?

and both are Republicans from Oklahoma

Markwayne Mullins- Cherokee Nation
Markwayne Mullin - Wikipedia

Tom Cole-Chickasaw Nation
Tom Cole - Wikipedia

And Ben "Nighthorse" Campbell was a senator from Colorado who was a democrat in the early 90s who became a republican. He was also the first Indian to head the Indian affairs committee.
Ben Nighthorse Campbell - Wikipedia
Is that why the Cherokee Nation went off on Lizzie? They're all Republicans?
They are Republicans because The Democrat Party Created The Trail of Tears.
Replublicans voted against it, and against what Andrew Jackson and what he did.

Democrats are PROUD of ANDREW JACKSON. They created The Trail of Tears. They supported and defended slavery. And they today believe in oppressing minorities with Victimhood mentality, and believe in Appeasement and making minorities Docile and Dependent through Entitlement Dependency.

Tom Cole - Wikipedia

And Ben "Nighthorse" Campbell was a senator from Colorado who was a democrat in the early 90s who became a republican. He was also the first Indian to head the Indian affairs committee.

Democrats are PROUD of ANDREW JACKSON. They created The Trail of Tears. They supported and defended slavery. And they today believe in oppressing minorities with Victimhood mentality, and believe in Appeasement and making minorities Docile and Dependent through Entitlement Dependency.

Actually Andrew Jackson never had a political party. "Democrats" didn't exist until 1834. And Republicans didn't exist until twenty years after that, so they couldn't have voted "for" or "against" anything.

Nice try though. At least you got rid of that egocentric bold font bullshit.

Fair enough, here ya go.

Well he fucked up, he checked the wrong box.....now if he went as far as Warren.......that would be a huge problem. The problem is these two cases are not comparable. He checked a box on a voter form...he didn't say he was, he didn't take a job on the idea he was, he didn't have his employer say he was....it's bad, but way way different......so what should happen to Jeb in your opinion?

I'm not comparing Jeb with Warren. You don't get it. It's a whimsical addition to the whole bag of Rachel Dolezals and the idea that "Latin Americans are Indians".

What should happen to Jeb? Nothing. The story is enough. But it is interesting that in his case he "fucked up -- checked the wrong box" while in Warren's case she "lied" ----- even after scientific evidence proves her claim to be valid.

We live in a bizzaro world.

Meanwhile --- what do you think should happen to Rump for "lying" about being "Swedish"?

I would think an apology to the nation of Sweden at a minimum.

Tom Cole - Wikipedia

You can’t be serious. The Cherokee nation took offense for a person claiming to be a Cherokee when they weren’t. Your lack of sensitivity toward the Indians is rather odd.

Tom Cole - Wikipedia

Actually Andrew Jackson never had a political party. "Democrats" didn't exist until 1834. And Republicans didn't exist until twenty years after that, so they couldn't have voted "for" or "against" anything.

Nice try though. At least you got rid of that egocentric bold font bullshit.
WRONG...see this is the revisionist history from the left.
The democrats have Jefferson-Jackson day. Republicans have Lincoln Day.
The democratic-republican party became the democrat party under Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson is considered the founder of the Democrat Party....we all know this, why lie about it?

Democratic-Republican Party - Wikipedia

When the party split during the John Quincy Adams administration, initially its two successor parties both kept the word "Republican" in their names: Adams' faction used the term "National Republicans", while Jackson's faction used the term "Democratic Republicans". However, Jackson's faction soon settled on the shorter name "Democrats".[7]

Fair enough, here ya go.

I'm not comparing Jeb with Warren. You don't get it. It's a whimsical addition to the whole bag of Rachel Dolezals and the idea that "Latin Americans are Indians".

What should happen to Jeb? Nothing. The story is enough. But it is interesting that in his case he "fucked up -- checked the wrong box" while in Warren's case she "lied" ----- even after scientific evidence proves her claim to be valid.

Meanwhile --- what do you think should happen to Rump for "lying" about being "Swedish"?

Warren did lie...that's the point you don't get. The tribes will not take her. WE ALL have as much Indian DNA as she does. WE don't get jobs on the Harvard Faculty and our employers don't count us among minorities and we don't campaign on it, which she did. Bush never did any of that. That's why his was a mistake and hers was a con job....

but democrats love them some one drop rule....you know the NAZIS themselves were shocked at how racist that idea is.

Fair enough, here ya go.

Warren did lie...that's the point you don't get.

Then just SHOW US WHERE THIS "LIE" IS. That's all you need, and then you have a point.
Until then....................

The tribes will not take her.

She's never applied.

Guess what --- the International Academy of Brain Surgeons "won't take me" either. Of course, I didn't ask. Weasel words are such fun aren't they?

WE ALL have as much Indian DNA as she does.

Link?

Without that link this is more mythology.

WE don't get jobs on the Harvard Faculty and our employers don't count us among minorities and we don't campaign on it, which she did.

BULLSHIT. Again, link or mythology.

but democrats love them some one drop rule....you know the NAZIS themselves were shocked at how racist that idea is.

No idea what you're even babbling about here. :dunno:

Tom Cole - Wikipedia

You can’t be serious. The Cherokee nation took offense for a person claiming to be a Cherokee when they weren’t. Your lack of sensitivity toward the Indians is rather odd.

There is no way to eliminate the possibility of Cherokee, since genomes from North America do not exist for sampling. Ergo your assertion "they weren't (she isn't)" has no basis. And even if there were such genome samples it would be impossible to pinpoint one tribe versus another.

Moreover the report just done, while it finds strong evidence of NA racial content and thus eliminates the whole "she lied" canard, never even mentions the word "Cherokee" at all. Nor does it mention "Lenape", which y'all WDS wankers continuously ignore, speaking of "lack of sensitivity toward the Indians".

Tom Cole - Wikipedia

I think the Cherokee Nation 'went off' on Warren because they resent somebody claiming to be Cherokee for political or professional gain. I don't know how most people of real Cherokee ancestry vote these days, but I suppose if they are as opposed to the stuff Warren promotes as I am, that would enhance their disapproval of her claiming to be one of them.

Forum List

Back