The Antifa will riot upon your body

Ah.... that nearly extinct animal known as the trump supporter. 34% and dropping quickly.
Won't be surprised if it recedes down to 30% in the next Gallup poll after yesterday's disaster.

So where did you have gotten that information from? On the back of a box of Cocoa Puff cereal? It is surprising that those that are running for the upcoming election, is wanting Pres. Trump to endorse them. Do they know something that you do not know? I guess that they all knows that the grass is more greener on the Republican's side.

West Virginia's Democratic governor announces switch to Republican party

giphy.webp

I got my information from the gold standard of polling outfits, Gallup. You should try to keep up with the news occasionally so you don't sound so goddamn dumb.

912vhhA.jpg

Once again you use the absurd logic because polling was off for one event ithey will always be wrong for the rest of eternity.
Your pussygrabber is on the ropes and you know it unless you've been living in a cave the past month.

Maybe you'd like to provide one example where he actually grabbed some woman by the pussy, or is that just more fake narrative you're regurgitation?

Ah.... that nearly extinct animal known as the trump supporter. 34% and dropping quickly.
Won't be surprised if it recedes down to 30% in the next Gallup poll after yesterday's disaster.

So where did you have gotten that information from? On the back of a box of Cocoa Puff cereal? It is surprising that those that are running for the upcoming election, is wanting Pres. Trump to endorse them. Do they know something that you do not know? I guess that they all knows that the grass is more greener on the Republican's side.

giphy.webp

I got my information from the gold standard of polling outfits, Gallup. You should try to keep up with the news occasionally so you don't sound so goddamn dumb.

912vhhA.jpg

Once again you use the absurd logic because polling was off for one event ithey will always be wrong for the rest of eternity.
Your pussygrabber is on the ropes and you know it unless you've been living in a cave the past month.

Please let me know when some of those leftists want to catch 3000+ fps copper jacketed hot lead, thx. It's in their future, I'm making a prediction. I may not have anything to do with it, yet I'm thinking it will happen.

NYC gonna be a hoot this weekend............but not for antifa guys.:coffee:

Protests in NYC this weekend? NYC cops don't put up with BS. :banana:
First time I've ever agreed with you.... probably because it's the first time you've made any sense.
Oh how I would love those skinheads to go up against NY finest..

Many of those old tattooed skinheads from the 80's? They ended up in the NYC Police Department.

IMG_0414.jpg

giphy.webp

912vhhA.jpg

Maybe you'd like to provide one example where he actually grabbed some woman by the pussy, or is that just more fake narrative you're regurgitation?
You're kidding right?
He admitted it you dunce.

JGalt must have been in a coma when the Access Hollywood video broke.
Too damn funny.
Not to mention the 12 women who explicitly stated he did exactly that.

View attachment 144153

giphy.webp

912vhhA.jpg

You're kidding right?

Like you haven't grabbed all the pussy you could in your life. If you haven't, you're a faggot.

View attachment 144153

giphy.webp

912vhhA.jpg

You're kidding right?

So he said that. What man never brags about grabbing some pussy or in your case, a dick?

Where is this woman? Don't you think the Democrats would have brought this woman center stage during the election?

View attachment 144153

912vhhA.jpg

You're kidding right?

Like you haven't grabbed all the pussy you could in your life. If you haven't, you're a faggot.
Look at this POS still covering for his serial sex offender.
I've always treated women with respect. I've had a boatload of women in my day until I met my wife but I've always been a gentleman. It's how I was raised.

JGalt must have been in a coma when the Access Hollywood video broke.
Too damn funny.
Not to mention the 12 women who explicitly stated he did exactly that.

12 women can say anything they're paid to. Where are they now?

View attachment 144153

912vhhA.jpg

You're kidding right?

So he said that. What man never brags about grabbing some pussy or in your case, a dick?

Where is this woman? Don't you think the Democrats would have brought this woman center stage during the election?

Did not happen, it's bullshit.

View attachment 144153

912vhhA.jpg

You're kidding right?

There's a dif between grabbing pussy when a woman isn't interested like what Trump has repeatedly done and grabbing when a woman is receptive..
A woman?
There were 12 of them who publicly stated Trump molested them. How could you not know this?
Mark Cuban knew yet another of Trump's victims but she was afraid to come forward. She knew how ruthless the DEPLORABLES and trump could be.

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

I've always treated women with respect. I've had a boatload of women in my day until I met my wife but I've always been a gentleman. It's how I was raised.

Hey that's a good angle! The Russian thing and the obstruction thing are history. When the "Trump is a nazi" thing fizzles out too, you can push the "Trump is a serial sex offender" narrative.

Go with it. :woohoo:

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

and you know this how?
Funny you believe a pathological liar who has cheated on every wife he ever had.
God .., you prove There's a sucker born every minute."

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

There's a dif between grabbing pussy when a woman isn't interested like what Trump has repeatedly done and grabbing when a woman is receptive..
A woman?
There were 12 of them who publicly stated Trump molested them. How could you not know this?
Mark Cuban knew yet another of Trump's victims but she was afraid to come forward. She knew how ruthless the DEPLORABLES and trump could be.

Bullshit. You're saying with Markie Cuba's money and support, the Dems couldn't get her to come forward?

How stupid do you think people are?

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

Hey that's a good angle! The Russian thing and the obstruction thing are history. When the "Trump is a nazi" thing fizzles out too, you can push the "Trump is a serial sex offender" narrative.

Go with it. :woohoo:
The Russian thing is history?
How stupid are you. Rhetorical question.
What makes you think it's over?
Oh this should be good.

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

and you know this how?
Funny you believe a pathological liar who has cheated on every wife he ever had.

I take it you have proof to some woman claiming this happened, correct?

Oh fucking hell no you don't. :))

View attachment 144153

You're kidding right?

A woman?

Bullshit. You're saying with Mark Cuba's money and support, the Dems couldn't get her to come forward?

How stupid do you think people are?
We know you're very stupid since you didn't even hear of this .
There were 12 of them. And #13 saw how they were treated by your types. Mark Cuban honored #13 not to come forward. He's a decent man unlike the fake billionaire you voted for.

View attachment 144153
You're kidding right?

and you know this how?

I take it you have proof to some woman claiming this happened, correct?

Oh fucking hell no you don't. :))
You see what happens when you rely on your alt right media. It was all over the news.
If you think all 13 women were lying I guess you think Cosby is innocent too.

I saw an interview with Mark Cuban and he talked about this 13th woman. Cuban is known for his honesty unlike your serial sex offender.
If 13 women said trump molested them and had no interest in suing you can imagine how many more there were.

Forum List

Back