The answer to isis

th

you idiots are dealing with a religious war between the Sunnis and Shias and that war has been going on for centuries. The purist Wahhabi's in the House of Saud (Saudi) are a strong influence on ISIS.

Go get THEM, they are easy to spot, and kill.

LMFAO

For the Islam Terrorists, Napalm is acceptable.

We need to start by quickly executing all the detainees at Gitmo, the we need to do the same for about 10% of the muslims in this country, and deporting about 50% of the rest along with most all other illegals.

Then, we can concentrate on the ME!

Is not strategic patience. The answer is to do to them what they did to the Jordanian fighter pilot. Do it emphatically. Do it thoughrouly. Do it remorselessly. Do it now.

That ISIS is or is not an existential threat can be debated by the Haaaavad lawyers while we exterminate them.

Remarks by National Security Advisor Susan Rice on the 2015 National Security Strategy The White House
You cannot exterminate an idea, and ISIS is an idea, buried deep within Islam. You can't exterminate that either. What you need is a better idea and we have one, Liberalism.
We didnt exterminate the idea of facism or communism either...but where are they now...other than in your basement.
In books and minds, waiting to rise yet again.

We need to start by quickly executing all the detainees at Gitmo, the we need to do the same for about 10% of the muslims in this country, and deporting about 50% of the rest along with most all other illegals.

Birdbrain ^^^^

Is not strategic patience. The answer is to do to them what they did to the Jordanian fighter pilot. Do it emphatically. Do it thoughrouly. Do it remorselessly. Do it now.

That ISIS is or is not an existential threat can be debated by the Haaaavad lawyers while we exterminate them.

Remarks by National Security Advisor Susan Rice on the 2015 National Security Strategy The White House
You cannot exterminate an idea, and ISIS is an idea, buried deep within Islam. You can't exterminate that either. What you need is a better idea and we have one, Liberalism.
Now, PMH, you are disputing the fact that Herr Generalissimo "Blood and Guts" Obama sez that ISIS is in no way Islamic and is only a junior varsity who sells Girl Scout cookies at friendly neighborhood sacrifices.

ISIS does monstrous things that shock and anger us. So the OP suggests that we should be bigger monsters in retaliation never giving a thought as to who we would shock and anger and what they might do and what we would have to do to them and what they might do to us and and what we would have to do to them and what they might do in return and what we would have to do to them.............................................

Or we could be civilized human beings that exemplify the values we tell the world we are fighting to protect.

Now, PMH, you are disputing the fact that Herr Generalissimo "Blood and Guts" Obama sez that ISIS is in no way Islamic and is only a junior varsity who sells Girl Scout cookies at friendly neighborhood sacrifices.
I don't care what anyone says, and he has to speak much more carefully than I do. He's a Pol.

Apples and orangutans George.
Conservatives supported segregation then, and they support the war on terror today. Conservatives support the status quo by reflex even when it runs counter to their own self-interest.
I get it now, George. Conservatives want to fight a war on terror while liberals want the terrorists to prevail. Why didn't you just say that to begin with?

Birdbrain ^^^^

Dumbass!

clearing out GITMO and the rest of this country will act to combat ISIS .. exactly how ?

Forum List

Back