The Americans Joe Biden Left Behind

jknowgood....we even now have audio of the president telling Ghani to pretend the TOLLYBAN was losing even when they weren't. This guy KNEW what he was doing. HE kept it FROM everyone letting them think they were safe. He does the evac deal BACKWARDS...showing himself cowardly and a liar, showing the impotence of our woke generals, showing the world WE are the enemy and showing our enemy we can be their friend.

Makes ME PUKE.
You just failed to post the audio...

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) didn't leave a single person behind. They were warned for 6 months, with increasing urgency. They are there because they didn't heed the warnings.

^There ya go. I wondered how the left was going to spin this catastrophe. Blame the victims.
Then they'll resort to the conspiracy phase when the families of the left behind start telling their stories...

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) didn't leave a single person behind. They were warned for 6 months, with increasing urgency. They are there because they didn't heed the warnings.
what????? Did you hear the vote of confidence from POTUS :rolleyes:
start 13:30

You just failed to post the audio...
you folk run your mouths as if you know what is going on but then your posts showcase your ignorance. I SWEAR.

HERE>..open dat little mouth...here come de airplane...yum yum yum.

I sincerely hope that a day comes in your life when someone YOU love is put in the same kind of lethal jeopardy so you can get a damned clue.

Synthaholic
Who do you think you are kidding?? If Trump were CIC you would be screaming bloody murder about him leaving Americans and friendlies in the Stan.

What a hypocrite you are. Dumbass.

And if Trump were President, you'd be weeping hysterically because you're a fucking liar.

If it were a few people, you could make that argument. But with the many people left behind, saying it's their fault and not communications or coordination is absurd.

Let's recap your standards:

1) With Covid, every life is so precious that we need to forfeit our rights and obey government. Proof of their policies is not required

2) Afghanistan? Didn't get out? Fuck you, it's on you
If trump was president he'd be asking the taliban to fly them home.

I sincerely hope that a day comes in your life when someone YOU love is put in the same kind of lethal jeopardy so you can get a damned clue.
Synthaholic has a clue. You don't. 124,000 were airliftef. Almost all 6,000 Americans were as well. Now if I was in a forign country and the president told me things are getting bad and all Americans should leave, I'm gone. No waiting. People had months to be ready.

The New York Times reports that “at least hundreds of U.S. citizens and potentially thousands of green card holders . . . are stranded in Afghanistan.”

Instead of getting them out as Promised, Joe Biden's State Department Is sending e-mails and texts to those left behind that tell them to:
- Keep a low profile.
- “Make contingency plans to leave when it is safe to do so that do not rely on U.S. government assistance.”

Hundreds of US citizens and several thousand Green Card-holding dual citizens are trapped in Afghanistan now.

At least 24 Sacramento-area students are confirmed to be stranded in Afghanistan as turmoil continues in Kabul, according to school officials.

This is just discussing U.S. citizens and green card holders. The U.S. also left behind journalists working for the U.S.-funded Voice of America and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, thousands of American University of Afghanistan students and graduates, and an Afghan interpreter who helped rescue Joe Biden when his helicopter was forced to land in bad weather in 2008.

'Yesterday in his remarks, President Biden saluted “the extraordinary success of this mission.”

There are many different people left behind whose stories are shed in this article. none of them feel as if the mission to get THEM out was an 'extraordinary success' .

He is going to make up for it by bringing to America thousands of afghans.

If trump was president he'd be asking the taliban to fly them home.
I agree with Kaz, you ARE a f*ing moron.

If Trump had been President there would be no Americans left behind. Unlike Biden, Trump does not take orders or deadlines from the Taliban that require the US to leave Americans behind.

Forum List

Back