The Americans Joe Biden Left Behind

I cared enough to make sure my kids in the military and relatives didn't go there in the first place.

I pity you if your kids and relatives are as cold as you....as they learn to dismiss the pain of others. What does around comes around and karma's a bitch as i suspect you will find out.

You could hold that lying POS president to account. Nah, you liberal trash are never accountable, nor are your leaders. Responsibility is something for other people.
Biden is a politician, politicians lie that is a fact of life deal with it.

You can sneak in and then sneak them out on foot big hero.

I'll do that, Broken English boy. Thanks for the tip. I guess you were factoring all this in when you voted for someone as incompetent as Bungling Biden

I pity you if your kids and relatives are as cold as you....as they learn to dismiss the pain of others. What does around comes around and karma's a bitch.
being cold has nothing to do with it, not getting entangled in boondoggle activates where skullduggery for corporate profits operates is the best decision.

I'll do that, Broken English boy. Thanks for the tip. I guess you were factoring all this in when you voted for someone as incompetent as Bungling Biden
I have never voted for Biden in my life but, you can assume your illogical assumption if it makes you content with yourself and yer fallacy driven life.

My cousin, Howie Hawkins ran on the Green Party. You may confirm with a Mod that my last name is the same as my cousin's and we come from Hawkins County, Tennessee the hometown of the Irish.

I have never voted for Biden in my life but, you can assume your illogical assumption if it makes you content with yourself and yer fallacy driven life.

My cousin, Howie Hawkins ran on the Green Party. You may confirm with a Mod that my last name is the same as my cousin's and we come from Hawkins County, Tennessee the hometown of the Irish.

So you voted Green party and you're still celebrating Bungling Biden's win. What's unusual about that claim that I'd bother verifying it, Broken English boy? Especially in Tennessee where Biden was never going to win

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) didn't leave a single person behind. They were warned for 6 months, with increasing urgency. They are there because they didn't heed the warnings.

He left them there. We will not allow you to try and cover for Satan's man.

President Joseph Biden (God's choice) didn't leave a single person behind. They were warned for 6 months, with increasing urgency. They are there because they didn't heed the warnings.
I can’t imagine why anyone would send school children there as the country was collapsing

He left them there. We will not allow you to try and cover for Satan's man.
I'm surprise there are just a hundred of Americans. look at how they got out.
Tramp made a deal with the devil, need I remind you of that? Yes

LEFT BEHIND. BY THIS ADMINISTRATION. But i agree...taking school kids to afghanistan during the administration of a demo'rat whose doctrine is...'You're On Your Own', is folly.

Xiden is far from Gods choice,Satan is laughing.

jknowgood....we even now have audio of the president telling Ghani to pretend the TOLLYBAN was losing even when they weren't. This guy KNEW what he was doing. HE kept it FROM everyone letting them think they were safe. He does the evac deal BACKWARDS...showing himself cowardly and a liar, showing the impotence of our woke generals, showing the world WE are the enemy and showing our enemy we can be their friend.

Makes ME PUKE.

Forum List

Back