The American Voter

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Every time I come here I just want to flee, running down the street pulling hair from my head. The ignorance and stupidity exhibited here and most places on political issues, is astounding. Im old. You arent...lol, youll be here. As this country goes down the drain more with every generation and you all bicker about shit you know nothing about cause you havent tried to find the truth of things, you stupid ass ppl deserve everything you all get. I have no children, so, lol, I dont give a fuck. Why is the country fucked up? Cause you dont even ATTEMPT to find the truth. Blame yourself. You get the gov you deserve.

Every time I come here I just want to flee, running down the street pulling hair from my head. The ignorance and stupidity exhibited here and most places on political issues, is astounding. Im old. You arent...lol, youll be here. As this country goes down the drain more with every generation and you all bicker about shit you know nothing about cause you havent tried to find the truth of things, you stupid ass ppl deserve everything you all get. I have no children, so, lol, I dont give a fuck. Why is the country fucked up? Cause you dont even ATTEMPT to find the truth. Blame yourself. You get the gov you deserve.
My brother true:smiliehug:

I say, would you fancy a brandy or two?:smoke:

I don't know what side you represent, but I agree 1000% with you. I call us all the American Stupid and either way, this country will always always get what it deserves...we always do. Its time people educate themselves and make smart wise decisions on whats best for them, their families and the country....and we have got to stop voting based on emotional feelings. Hatred and frustration has no place in this political arena, the stakes are too damned high. My hatred of Hillary and disgust with Trump??? I must put aside and make a choice and sadly......there aren't any??????

I dont rep any "side". "Side's" are part of the problem. I rep America and whats best for Her as a whole whether I agree with it or not....lol...you dont know what Im talking about, huh? I get to these conclusions by looking back and seeing what worked and what did not. If you dont have a desire for a healthy country for everyone, like the 40's 50's and 60's, then you are a cancer that someday will be cut out.

Last edited:

People without children always act like it was a "choice".

Pour yourself another drink, we understand.

Please tell us the truth oh great one.

I dont rep any "side". "Side's" are part of the problem. I rep America and whats best for Her as a whole whether I agree with it or not....lol...you dont know what Im talking about, huh? I get to these conclusions by looking back and seeing what worked and what did not. If you dont have a desire for a healthy country for everyone, like the 40's 50's and 60's, then you are a cancer that someday will be cut out.

I am on my side, and those like-minded.

The 40s, 50s, and 60s were not entirely healthy. The counter-culture that grew out of the 60s is now running things, and things are going to get significantly worse because of their nonsense should they remain in power.

Forum List

Back