The Affordable Gun Care Act

I believe in healthcare for any child in these here United States along with any veteran who has a need resulting from his service. Who in their right mind expects an 8-year-old to afford a tonsillectomy?

An 8 year old also shouldn't have to pay for his own gun. Don't you agree?

Let's not forget. The ACA doesn't force you to buy insurance. It only denies you a tax break if you don't.
That's a flat out lie.

It's a punitive penalty concealed as a tax, and it is a violation of The Commerce Act, and there was deception used to get this through the CBO, and then SCOTUS also was lied to.
Honestly if SCOTUS were HONEST....and they are not....this should have been struck down from the start as Unconstitutional.

But now since, Lefty is claiming that you can take a RIGHT and Mandate that people possess or purchase something, I want Lefty to fund my gun collection.

There has been a lot of discussion about Health Care being a Right by The Left.

Government Mandated & Taxpayer Funded Health Care is mentioned no where in The Constitution or Bill of Rights. Yet liberals think it's a right and that the taxpayers should be Mandated to have it and pay for it and pay for others who cannot afford it.

However The Right to Bear Arms Is Listed as a Right and Civilian Militias are also mentioned in Our Founding Documents & associated laws supporting those rights..

The Militia Act Mandates that all men of fighting age automatically are members of The Civilian Militia as American Citizens by default.

It also requires that Citizens upon being called up to defend their country report to duty within 6 months with a military grade weapon if possible and if they cannot obtain a weapon that one will be provided for them by The Government.

Here is my proposal. That The Government Pass The Affordable Gun Care Act. US Citizens will be Mandated to own and be trained in firearms safety and use. Even those people that do not want firearms.

For those that cannot afford a firearm they will receive a subsidy, or have one provided for free to them paid for by The Taxpayer.

If you cannot prove you have a firearm in your house and in your possession, you will be fined punitively for failing to sign up for The Affordable Gun Care Act every year until you obtain and possess a firearm and prove that you have done so.

Righty demigod Ron Reagan passed the emergency medical treatment act. Which requires people be treated at the Er whether they can pay or not .

If someone doesn't have a gun, there's no law saying they should be given one . There are laws requiring medical treatment .

Let's not forget. The ACA doesn't force you to buy insurance. It only denies you a tax break if you don't.
That's a flat out lie.

It's a punitive penalty concealed as a tax, and it is a violation of The Commerce Act, and there was deception used to get this through the CBO, and then SCOTUS also was lied to.
Honestly if SCOTUS were HONEST....and they are not....this should have been struck down from the start as Unconstitutional.

But now since, Lefty is claiming that you can take a RIGHT and Mandate that people possess or purchase something, I want Lefty to fund my gun collection.

Same difference. It's like saying the gov requires you to have children , otherwise you get penalized on your taxes .

First Militia Act of 1792[edit]
The first Act, passed May 2, 1792, provided for the authority of the president to call out the militias of the several states, "whenever the United States shall be invaded, or be in imminent danger of invasion from any foreign nation or Indian tribe".[3] The law also authorized the President to call the militias into Federal service "whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act".[4] This provision likely referred to uprisings such as Shays' Rebellion. The president's authority in both cases was to expire after two years.

Second Militia Act of 1792[edit]

Front page of a newspaper announcing the second Militia Act of 1792.
The second Act, passed May 8, 1792, provided for the organization of the state militias. It conscripted every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into a local militia company. (This was later expanded to all males, regardless of race, between the ages of 18 and 54 in 1862.)

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5] Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

The militias were divided into "divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies" as the state legislatures would direct.[6] The provisions of the first Act governing the calling up of the militia by the president in case of invasion or obstruction to law enforcement were continued in the second act.[7] Court martial proceedings were authorized by the statute against militia members who disobeyed orders.[8]

Use and subsequent amendments[edit]
The authority to call forth the militia was first invoked by George Washington to put down the Whiskey rebellion in Western Pennsylvania in 1794, just before the law granting that authority expired. Congress quickly passed the Militia Act of 1795, which by and large mirrored the provisions of the 1792 Act. The Militia Act of 1795 was in turn amended by the Militia Act of 1862, which allowed African-Americans to serve in the militias of the United States. It was superseded by the Militia Act of 1903, which established the United States National Guard as the chief body of organized military reserves in the United States.[9]

Militia Acts of 1792 - Wikipedia

Yes Libtards, you are required to own a fire arm of equal capabilities as the standard issue firearms THE US MILITARY is issued if you are between the ages of 18 and 45.

That's a flat out lie.

Same difference. It's like saying the gov requires you to have children , otherwise you get penalized on your taxes .

There are laws which protect all people in the US from being denied basic medical care.
There is no RIGHT to have Health Insurance purchased for you by the Government.
In fact there is no Constitutional Right to Health Care even.

The right to a firearm does exist, and The Militia Act requires that all able bodied men between 18-45 possess one. That is more or less a mandate, and since Lefty thinks Mandates are cool, I think the Militia Act should be re-codified and the GOV should again reiterate that everyone have a firearm, and if you cannot afford one, the GOV should use tax dollars to acquire one for you.

That's a flat out lie.

There are laws which protect all people in the US from being denied basic medical care.

The right to a firearm does exist, and The Militia Act requires that all able bodied men between 18-45 possess one. That is more or less a mandate, and since Lefty thinks Mandates are cool, I think the Militia Act should be re-codified and the GOV should again reiterate that everyone have a firearm, and if you cannot afford one, the GOV should use tax dollars to acquire one for you.

You argue both ways . The military act is a law, not some part of the con. Yet that creates a legal mandate in your eyes? But health care laws that do the same are somehow unconstitutional!?!

Here's what righties always forget . The taxpayers get stuck paying for med coverage for those who don't have insurance. And medical treatment is a necessity and not some regular good/service .

That's a flat out lie.

no you do not have an additional taxed assessed if you don't have children

That's a flat out lie.

You argue both ways . The military act is a law, not some part of the con. Yet that creates a legal mandate in your eyes? But health care laws that do the same are somehow unconstitutional!?!

Here's what righties always forget . The taxpayers get stuck paying for med coverage for those who don't have insurance. And medical treatment is a necessity and not some regular good/service .

The Constitution and Bill of Rights ESTABLISHED THE MILITIA and your RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS and there is no doubt about that. The Militia Act just Further Defined The Militia.

There is no Establishment of a Right To Health Insurance.

Please show us where that is in the Constitution. I have more ground to stand on than you, and The Affordable Gun Care Act has a Constitutional Basis to be argued for, and if legislation would be enacted it would be Entirely Constitutional and couldn't be challenged, especially since SCOTUS ruled THE GOV can force you to purchase a product or service, even if there is no evidence of such a right existing in The Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Defending you home, your family, your property, and your country is necessary, and is a life and death matter, and is a Right and Duty so Codified in The US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

No such mention of Health Care Insurance appears anywhere in either document.

But this in not only mentioned, it is a guaranteed right, and then is further codified in law in The Militia Act which requires all men 18-45 ...possess a firearm and report to duty to defend their State, County, and Country if called up to do so as a member of The Civilian Militia of which All American Citizens are members by default.
second-amendment.jpg

Last edited:
That's a flat out lie.

The result is the same !

You and your neighbor make the same money . He has a child , you do not .

The result is the neighbor pays less tax that you do. You are penalized for not having a child .

That's a flat out lie.

The result is the same !

The result is the neighbor pays less tax that you do. You are penalized for not having a child .
So I should get tax credits for having guns, right?

Thanks

That's a flat out lie.

The result is the same !

the result is not the same since there is not an additional tax for not having kids

there is no penalty if you don't have a child everyone has the same legal deductions and can take all the ones he legally can. An assessment of a penalty tax is a completely different matter

That's a flat out lie.

The result is the same !

the result is not the same since there is not an additional tax for not having kids

there is no penalty if you don't have a child everyone has the same legal deductions and can take all the ones he legally can. An assessment of a penalty tax is a completely different matter
So you are saying I can get a deduction for buying a gun then?

Sweet.

I believe in healthcare for any child in these here United States along with any veteran who has a need resulting from his service. Who in their right mind expects an 8-year-old to afford a tonsillectomy?

No I don't agree because I'm not a moron that equates providing a child with healthcare as being the same as providing him or her with a gun. Now when they're old enough and join a militia then of course the gun should be provided.

No I don't agree because I'm not a moron that equates providing a child with healthcare as being the same as providing him or her with a gun. Now when they're old enough and join a militia then of course the gun should be provided.

Well, you can mandate that their parents have a firearm and that the child be under the protection of the parents and that firearm until they are 26 years old, and at that point, they have to go out and get their own gun, a subsidized gun, or a free government gun.

Okay, so you don't want affordable heath care insurance but you do want to force everyone to buy guns.

You say that health care insurance in not mandated by the constitution. Where, in the constitution does it say we should be forced to buy guns?

There are several other rather obvious holes in this idiocy but that's a start.

As for every dolt owning a gun - no. Why do you nutters insist on arming known and suspected terrorists, as well as the mentally ill (got a mirror nearby?), illegals and damn near anyone who wants one?

About your sig ... The Clinton's server was turned over to the authorities but drumpf's was not. The little twitler still has an old and easily hacked android phone too.

And, I strongly suggest you look up the definition of "anarchy". Hint: Your hero, Pooting is not one.
I have no right to healthcare, I do have a right to earn healthcare... no firearm has ever killed anybody on its own.
Mandating people into socialist entitlement programs and the like is always wrong...
The laws that are being thought up and proposed by progressives never apply to the root of the problem… passing more frivolous gun laws is a practice in stupidity...
The breakdown of the traditional family is destroying this country, individualism and any sort of freedom left… fact

Forum List

Back