The adverse effect of overuse of hand sanitizer.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
We all know that the COVID-19 pandemic situation is the new normal that is going to be here for quite some time. To keep the disease away, we are asked to wear a mask, wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a sanitiser and maintain social distance. We all are trying to keep ourselves safe by following the mentioned health rules and are being benefited as well.

The use of hand sanitisers has increased a lot after the COVID-19 outbreak and to some extent, we are using it too much. Some of us have become obsessed with it. There are various types of hand sanitisers available in Bangladesh. Some are in gel, some as liquid and some of them are in spray form. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has prescribed the ingredients of hand sanitisers. It should be Ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol based but it should never contain methyl alcohol, or commonly known as methanol.

We all know that the COVID-19 pandemic situation is the new normal that is going to be here for quite some time. To keep the disease away, we are asked to wear a mask, wash our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a sanitiser and maintain social distance. We all are trying to keep ourselves safe by following the mentioned health rules and are being benefited as well.

The use of hand sanitisers has increased a lot after the COVID-19 outbreak and to some extent, we are using it too much. Some of us have become obsessed with it. There are various types of hand sanitisers available in Bangladesh. Some are in gel, some as liquid and some of them are in spray form. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has prescribed the ingredients of hand sanitisers. It should be Ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol based but it should never contain methyl alcohol, or commonly known as methanol.

We technically need the germs on our hands to keep our immune system in check

Remember when they stopped making anti bacterial soaps, same reason

Well if the ivermectin pushing bdx says so.

Pathetic

Well if the ivermectin pushing bdx says so.

Pathetic

mvai.png

Use sanitizer every single day jillian, and lots and lots and lots of it.

Take baths in it.

And make sure you have your doctor prescribe antibiotics for you every chance you get.

;)

I heard it's great to take off eye-makeup too~

I like my little bottles of sanitizer that I keep in my car and in my handbag. They are tiny but every time I go shopping I use a bit afterwards.

Gives me peace of mind, I won't stop, because I don't overuse it! Smells great to!:04:

We technically need the germs on our hands to keep our immune system in check

Remember when they stopped making anti bacterial soaps, same reason
That reminds me of something I read a while back about American’s fixation on sanitary and germs has had an adverse effect on the normal development of our immune systems and increase in allergies. I’m grateful I was a free range kid playing in the dirt.

After discovering that most of the locally produced hand sanitizer came from a local distillery, I just went to the source.
Great vodka and gin by the way...

I started my career in IT. Even now there is a lot of IT overriding what I do, sorry - I write a lot of code and I'm good at it. Part of the magic of logistics for me is the ability to write C# and SQL to get answers.

But those early days I went to a lot of keyboards and got sick all of the time. I learned that people have germs. When you touch the keyboard or mouse of others, either wash your hands or used hand sanitizer.

I still use Purell 40 times a day.

Forum List

Back