The Administration that is "too busy" to visit the Border

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

People criticize Kamelface for not going to the border but Bidum isn't going either because he is "too busy"

He'd be a lot busier if he lived in TX near the border and had to protect himself from all the drug smugglers and human smugglers and God knows what else..

But hey... he's got a great job just sitting on his sorry ass in what used to be called The People's House..

But a lot of the People live in TX and well... those people just do not matter..

And now the illegals are going, of their own accord or with help from Gummit.. all over the US to do God knows what to God knows whom in America.. but well.. those Americans do not matter

:mad:

The One Question She should be asked is why was a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute in Paul Pelosi's house in his underwear?
Would Trump's Wall stop Paul Pelosi from picking up Gay Illegal Alien Prostitutes?

Then Ask

Tu Pegar Hammer en la Cabeza De Paul Pelosi?

To be fair, they've been busy losing Congress.

This economy isn't going to destroy itself.

• Banned
The One Question She should be asked is why was a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute in Paul Pelosi's house in his underwear?
Would Trump's Wall stop Paul Pelosi from picking up Gay Illegal Alien Prostitutes?

Then Ask

Tu Pegar Hammer en la Cabeza De Paul Pelosi?
I understand

Hammer en la Cabeza De Paul Pelosi?

But what does Tu Pegar mean?

OP, what's the point of going to the border?

What are you suggesting will, or should, happen there?

People criticize Kamelface for not going to the border but Bidum isn't going either because he is "too busy"

He'd be a lot busier if he lived in TX near the border and had to protect himself from all the drug smugglers and human smugglers and God knows what else..

But hey... he's got a great job just sitting on his sorry ass in what used to be called The People's House..

But a lot of the People live in TX and well... those people just do not matter..

And now the illegals are going, of their own accord or with help from Gummit.. all over the US to do God knows what to God knows whom in America.. but well.. those Americans do not matter

:mad:

They want the border open because it's what the world economic forum wants.

Now before you dismiss them as a conspiracy theory or anything remember, it has real people on their board like bill gates.

And Anthony fauci

And Charles Schwab

If you watch this video they released you'll see a lot of their "predictions" coming true. Like western countries filling with poor people from other countries, as in our open border now. And they coined the phrase "you'll own nothing and be happy". No more meat and only fake meat and so on. It's from their own official Facebook page.

Speaking of owning nothing Apple is a part of the world economic forum.

And apple is trying to start us on the road to not owning anything with their iPhone where you rent it every month and you don't actually buy it and own it. You subscribe to your phone.

Places like California are working on not owning your home by doing away with single family zoning and pushing towards apartment complexes and communities.

There is a lot more they are doing and using politicians and companies to push their agenda because the world economic forum is made up of the most powerful and richest elites in the world that own things like companies and news organizations.

The world economic forum aims to destroy western civilization as we know and build it in their own image where most are poor, crammed together, and being slaves to living.

They want the border open because it's what the world economic forum wants.

Now before you dismiss them as a conspiracy theory or anything remember, it has real people on their board like bill gates.

And Anthony fauci

And Charles Schwab

If you watch this video they released you'll see a lot of their "predictions" coming true. Like western countries filling with poor people from other countries, as in our open border now. And they coined the phrase "you'll own nothing and be happy". No more meat and only fake meat and so on. It's from their own official Facebook page.

Speaking of owning nothing Apple is a part of the world economic forum.

And apple is trying to start us on the road to not owning anything with their iPhone where you rent it every month and you don't actually buy it and own it. You subscribe to your phone.

Places like California are working on not owning your home by doing away with single family zoning and pushing towards apartment complexes and communities.

There is a lot more they are doing and using politicians and companies to push their agenda because the world economic forum is made up of the most powerful and richest elites in the world that own things like companies and news organizations.

The world economic forum aims to destroy western civilization as we know and build it in their own image where most are poor, crammed together, and being slaves to living.

I will try to visit those sites but right now I am just so disgusted with these jerks. I'll try to go there in the morning after I am refreshed..

Thanks for giving me these sites.. Now if I can just bring myself to wade through information about freaks.. even when refreshed by sleep

Forum List

Back