The ACLU Shows True Colors

Well, she did have the courage to appear on national TV and lie her ass off.
You have proof that her sworn testimony was a lie? You should present it to Congress or the DOJ.
Her own lawyer said so, doll.
Christy Blasey-Ford's Lawyer Admit Why Blasey-Ford Lied
posted by James T. Harris - Sep 5, 2019

We knew this was the case but a new video has surfaced of leftist activist Debra Katz, the attorney for Christine Blasey-Ford, admitting her client (falsely) accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in order to protect abortion and Roe v. Wade!!

She admits it and is proud of the lie!

That's right. It was all a lie to protect a women's right to kill their unborn child. These liberal women were willing to destroy a man's life because of his views on life.​

I'm sorry, special one, but a poorly cut together video with bad open source music behind it is not evidence that she lied. Try again with a credible news source. Even Fox News (not opinion shows) would be a step in the right direction.

Well, she did have the courage to appear on national TV and lie her ass off.
You have proof that her sworn testimony was a lie? You should present it to Congress or the DOJ.
Her own lawyer said so, doll.
Christy Blasey-Ford's Lawyer Admit Why Blasey-Ford Lied
posted by James T. Harris - Sep 5, 2019

We knew this was the case but a new video has surfaced of leftist activist Debra Katz, the attorney for Christine Blasey-Ford, admitting her client (falsely) accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in order to protect abortion and Roe v. Wade!!

She admits it and is proud of the lie!

That's right. It was all a lie to protect a women's right to kill their unborn child. These liberal women were willing to destroy a man's life because of his views on life.​

I'm sorry, special one, but a poorly cut together video with bad open source music behind it is not evidence that she lied. Try again with a credible news source. Even Fox News (not opinion shows) would be a step in the right direction.

Oh come on seawhistle, she's proud that she lied. Bragging on it. That's how your Demmie leaders tell their minions how to handle it. Be proud of it!!!!! Sometimes I just wanna hurl when I listen to Democrats lie, and I've been around the internet back in the good old days when Democrats had full sway at NYT and Time Magazine websites that used to have forums and boards etc. And they ate conservatives for snacks there, and were so open about their criminal stunts they forgot they were criminal stunts. A couple at Time were bragging on their exploits as precinct chairmen in their local area, and bragged on how MANY TIMES they voted. And guess what: the very next day they got the webmaster there to erase the entire thread, so when I went there the next day to let them know what I thought about their multiple votes and how precinct chairmen for the Democrats were to let Mickey Mouse and Daisey Maes vote with different names, voting time after time even at the same polling places. lol

Do you know exactly how viciously corrupt that is? That tears at the Constitution where people didn't have to be told they only had one vote. One patriot who was about to be hung by the British said somethint to the effect of "I regret I had but one life to give for my country" and those were the last words he spoke before he was hung by the Brits for treason. It's people like him and other founders who made America a trusted country. When other countries were hating on each other and were mired into conversations about atheism, our people in America were still beating down the miles to move to a new farm when they didn't inherit the family farm in Georgia or Maine. The forged on, often wearing out their shoes before they crossed their own state line to travel on another 500 or 1000 miles, and even all the way to Oregon, which often took the better part of a year or required wintering over somewhere and using up the last of their larder and had to use selling off precious assets to pay for food, and even coins saved to buy land when they got to the Willamette Valley of Oregon to plant fruit trees and raise livestock. When you think about what it took to make this country stick together, it took every bit of faith and trust imaginable to carry on.

And it makes me real mad to smell out a lie that is perpetrated nowadays and bragged about if it served a purpose not everyone wants to see. And lies have quite made us worse than the Europe our forbears left to get rid of bad lifestyles and to escape religious persecution when they went against the powers that be in the country they left behind, along with loved ones who just often used them as cash cows to work and bring all the money home, giving up a life of their own.

Even on this great forum, if you post in religious ethics, something so simple as a prayer thread or a thread to talk to people who attend the same church as you, the trolls come from everywhere to diss whatever you just prayed for which may have had nothing whatsoever to do with politics. And they're 99% more likely to be Democrats who just lost an election and want someone in the winning party to kick. That's low ball indeed, but life goes on.

Face it. Blasey-Ford lied to ensnare Kavanaugh in a no-win loss. It didn't work because of her telling body language whilst delivering her desired Oscar performance of pulling off such an egregious lie that no one who wasn't equipped to take apart the little signs of lying that indicate something rotten in Denmark is going on.

And the precinct chairmen hiding behind avatars and stage names caused me to be chary of Democrat Precinct chairpersons in states where atheism is the norm. Not all states are faithless institutions.who let false witness go unpunished. And they even use "whsitleblower" terminology to excuse their egregious and overdone lying about President Trump with theatric high hopes to eliminate him from serving his fellow Americans in a way that prospers not only America, but the whole world. And when I see Democrats trying to destroy him with their own lies, it rechurns my breakfast.

Forum List

Back