The ACLU Shows True Colors

Aw, billy! The ACLU has always been the butt of self-aggrandizing so-called patriots. And at times I guess everybody has scorned one of their projects. But overall, they take on unpopular causes nobody else will touch because of the blubbering of the holier-than-thou. What could be more American?

Not to mention that Ford was a class act compared to the sniveling arrogance and schoolyard bullying of Kavanaugh. ACLU should award him the Booby Prize!

Aw, billy! The ACLU has always been the butt of self-aggrandizing so-called patriots. And at times I guess everybody has scorned one of their projects. But overall, they take on unpopular causes nobody else will touch because of the blubbering of the holier-than-thou. What could be more American?

Not to mention that Ford was a class act compared to the sniveling arrogance and schoolyard bullying of Kavanaugh. ACLU should award him the Booby Prize!
Of course you embrace a liar pushing slander.

Like your freedoms ? Thank the ACLU.

As for Ford . She testified for like 9 hours in front of hostile gop senators , on national tv, and came across as believable . Way better than Frat boy Brett .

Not at all! I never supported Kavanaugh!

I support the ACLU overall but I'm no fan of them handing out awards like this. It reeks way too much of politics.

Today, they are in most cases on the wrong side of common sense.

Not to mention that Ford was a class act compared to the sniveling arrogance and schoolyard bullying of Kavanaugh.

Actually she was a screwy bitch looking to aid the Democrats in interfering with a valid SCOTUS choice simply because it was made by Trump.

Neither she nor her cohorts offered a single shred of proof. Hopefully the Republicans will resurrect those farcical hearings in videos for the campaign, since some of your moronic candidates were participators.

Not at all! I never supported Kavanaugh!
Tell us more why we should believe all women.

Then let’s discuss the actions of Democrats

Well, she did have the courage to appear on national TV and lie her ass off.
You have proof that her sworn testimony was a lie? You should present it to Congress or the DOJ.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. She produced none.

You mean other than her testimony?

She definitely had balls to lie under oath. And those big balls are why nobody, especially a goody goody like Kavanaugh, would ever think of her sexually. But what the hell, at least she made a couple hundred thousand on those go fund me accounts the Democrats set up for her. (Quid pro Quo)

You have proof that her sworn testimony was a lie? You should present it to Congress or the DOJ.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. She produced none.

You mean other than her testimony?

Testimony is not proof.

Her own lawyer said so, doll.
Christy Blasey-Ford's Lawyer Admit Why Blasey-Ford Lied
posted by James T. Harris - Sep 5, 2019

We knew this was the case but a new video has surfaced of leftist activist Debra Katz, the attorney for Christine Blasey-Ford, admitting her client (falsely) accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct in order to protect abortion and Roe v. Wade!!

She admits it and is proud of the lie!

That's right. It was all a lie to protect a women's right to kill their unborn child. These liberal women were willing to destroy a man's life because of his views on life.​

She definitely had balls to lie under oath. And those big balls are why nobody, especially a goody goody like Kavanaugh, would ever think of her sexually. But what the hell, at least she made a couple hundred thousand on those go fund me accounts the Democrats set up for her. (Quid pro Quo)
I thought if a person committed perjury against an innocent person they could be incarcerated as long as it takes to get them back into truth-telling.

Forum List

Back