Musk receives the coveted RBG award.....Ruthie's family disgusted!

Intelligent Democrat is an oxymoron. They are intellectual slaves to their emotional instincts.

What is the award for anyway? Would her family prefer that it go to some transexual gutter bum fighting social injustice from a cardboard box?

This stuff cracks me up...... Can't get enough of it! Lol ....

Jo
Really!

My reaction is “so what??” evidently Ginsburg family members are not important enough to whoever made the RBG award to make them the deciders who gets it.

If I happen to be the grandson of whoever posed for the statue on the Academy award “Oscar“ does that mean I get to decide who gets Best actress in a supporting role?

What is the award for anyway? Would her family prefer that it go to some transexual gutter bum fighting social injustice from a cardboard box?

This stuff cracks me up...... Can't get enough of it! Lol ....

Jo
I can see why they are upset at the misuse of her name by Dwight D. Opperman Foundation (whoever the hell Dwight D. Opperman is). According to the article:
Next month, the Dwight D. Opperman Foundation will present the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Leadership Award to four men and Martha Stewart. Among the winners are two convicted felons, the founder of right-wing Fox News, and Elon Musk.

I can see why they are upset at the misuse of her name by Dwight D. Opperman Foundation (whoever the hell Dwight D. Opperman is). According to the article:
Next month, the Dwight D. Opperman Foundation will present the Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Leadership Award to four men and Martha Stewart. Among the winners are two convicted felons, the founder of right-wing Fox News, and Elon Musk.
Felony convictions are a dime a dozen these days. Martha....despite some financial missteps is one hell of a force to be reckoned with. I guess they were looking for members of the clergy?

Ruthie may come back!
05305df84397c906f88393341ca5ac1d.jpg

Forum List

Back