The ACA sees record enrollments his year!

The repubs tried to kill the ACA man times and failed. Rather than try to improve the coverage and help those without adequate health insurance, they want to kill it, cause they hate America.

You really are an idiot.

This is a very good thing. The more people enrolled, the more people stay our of the ER and stay alive.

Indeed, at this point it's popular, successful, and effective. More people were insured in 2022 than at any point in history.

This is a very good thing. The more people enrolled, the more people stay our of the ER and stay alive.

Nothing quite touches the heart like Progressives eager to tout the booming economy and prosperous people of this nation,
like celebrating record enrollment in government subsidized healthcare insurance.

If it sees any more success ... We can open a soup line and claim it worthy of a national holiday.

Nothing quite touches the heart like Progressives eager to tout the booming economy and prosperous people of this nation,
like celebrating record enrollment in government subsidized healthcare insurance.

If it sees any more success ... We can open a soup line and claim it worthy of a national holiday.

Here comes the MAGA that is betting against America.

Here comes the MAGA that is betting against America.

What are you talking about ... What does that have to do with ACA, or me for that matter?

How about you explain to me how you arrived at the idea it may somehow be a good thing worth celebrating,
if you have a record number of people signing up for government assistance.

I mean seriously ... I want you to explain how that is any indication whatsoever the economy is doing well,
people are prosperous and in a position to take care of themselves ...
Or that anything the Federal Government has done was in the least bit successful in helping ensure they are not poor and in need of assistance.

What are you talking about ... What does that have to do with ACA, or me for that matter?

How about you explain to me how you arrived at the idea it may somehow be a good thing worth celebrating,

I mean seriously ... I want you to explain how that is any indication whatsoever the economy is doing well,
Or that anything the Federal Government has done was in the least bit successful in helping ensure they are not poor and in need of assistance.

Blah Blah Blah....you must be miserable.

MAGA must hate this!

Gubmint gives out "free" shit....Freeloaders come get it.

DickTracy.jpg

MAGA must hate this!

What does MAGA have to do with your reasoning or anything I posted?
Why can't you tell me why you think it is worth celebrating more people than before on government assistance?

Is it simply because you read a story ... And have no idea what you are thinking ...
Or do you actually think it is a good thing?

How does that represent a strong economy and prosperity?
What are you trying to accomplish ... More people on welfare?

Not necessarily. If you’re poor, yes. Full subsidies. If you’re middle-class and have to pay $1000 a month, you can still be liable for up to $6,000 or more in deductibles.

Forum List

Back