The 21st Century Confederacy

So if you didn't own slaves when we talk about reparations, you didn't free slaves in 2020.

Didn't I tell ya?

It's always about GIMME FREE MONEY!

Each and every time without fail!
Since whites have gotten all the free money...

Reparations isn't free money. Would you like to turn black and try living here, bitch?

So if you didn't own slaves when we talk about reparations, you didn't free slaves in 2020.

Didn't I tell ya?

Reparations isn't free money. Would you like to turn black and try living here, bitch?
If you think it's so bad, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to your utopia in Africa....

Didn't I tell ya?

If you think it's so bad, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to your utopia in Africa....

The first amendment says I don't have to go anywhere.

Didn't I tell ya?

Then grow a set of balls and deal with it....

Didn't I tell ya?

Pretty sure you're mixing up your amendments.

Didn't I tell ya?

Pretty sure you're mixing up your amendments.
I think you're right....

I can't find "FREE SHIT" anywhere in it!!!

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Anti-Biden ad with Obama's voice came from PAC led by Coloradan

Excuse me everybody because I am about to be very, very blunt here. It is time for republicans to stop the race pimping. Plain and simple. I for one am tired of it. So let me cut to the chase. You republicans don't get to talk about how you never owned slaves, how you were not around during slavery then tell us blacks that we should join the current republican party because they freed the slaves. You were not alive then, you aren't responsible for what your grandparents did, don't take credit so you can try tricking blacks into joining your party so you can impose your racist agenda. The republican party of today did not free the slaves. The republican party of today endorses the confederacy. The confederacy was all about slavery.

Black republicans need to wake the fuck up. They're pawns. Keep on grinning for massa charley and see what you get. For 100 years after Lincoln freed the slaves we lived in apartheid in the north, south, east and west. Republican states and democratic states. Republican presidents and Democratic presidents. All practiced apartheid. It is the one thing that was truly bi partisan. But republicans think we are dumb, that all they have to say is slavery and plantation and we'll just up and leave the democratic party to embrace the 21st century confederacy.

And so ignoring racism and denying the existence of white supremacy is independent thinking. Funny how it is whites telling blacks that and then we get the sellouts who actually believe they are free and independent because the white man tells them that's how they should think. And while they tell us how ignoring white racism is independent thinking, they run around talking abut reverse racism and anti white racism.

So it's time for the bs to come to a close. It's time for republicans to end the racism or shut up trying to tell black people disingenuous tales about the republican party. I don't want to hear how not all republicans are racists, because if you are non racist, you reject racism no matter what. Racism, not criticism of the whites who are continuing to practice racism, for being racists. You don't vote for a candidate endorsed by the KKK. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW F-ING BAD YOU REPUBLICANS THOUGHT HILLARY WAS, SHE WAS NOT SO BAD THAT THE KKK ENDORSED HER! But white republicans who don't face racism and stupid fattened up blacks who made a few bucks and now they ain't black, they're OJ, figured that racism could not be as bad as Hillary Clinton.

Of course many people here at USMB don't give a damn because they are white supremacists.

So it's like this. There is no democratic plantation. Republicans have been no better on race than democrats. This is not 1865 and todays republican party is controlled by racists. That's the majority of the republican base. So if you didn't own slaves when we talk about reparations, you didn't free slaves in 2020.

Err, what is your point?

Excuse me everybody because I am about to be very, very blunt here. It is time for republicans to stop the race pimping. Plain and simple. I for one am tired of it. So let me cut to the chase. You republicans don't get to talk about how you never owned slaves, how you were not around during slavery then tell us blacks that we should join the current republican party because they freed the slaves. You were not alive then, you aren't responsible for what your grandparents did, don't take credit so you can try tricking blacks into joining your party so you can impose your racist agenda. The republican party of today did not free the slaves. The republican party of today endorses the confederacy. The confederacy was all about slavery.

Black republicans need to wake the fuck up. They're pawns. Keep on grinning for massa charley and see what you get. For 100 years after Lincoln freed the slaves we lived in apartheid in the north, south, east and west. Republican states and democratic states. Republican presidents and Democratic presidents. All practiced apartheid. It is the one thing that was truly bi partisan. But republicans think we are dumb, that all they have to say is slavery and plantation and we'll just up and leave the democratic party to embrace the 21st century confederacy.

And so ignoring racism and denying the existence of white supremacy is independent thinking. Funny how it is whites telling blacks that and then we get the sellouts who actually believe they are free and independent because the white man tells them that's how they should think. And while they tell us how ignoring white racism is independent thinking, they run around talking abut reverse racism and anti white racism.

So it's time for the bs to come to a close. It's time for republicans to end the racism or shut up trying to tell black people disingenuous tales about the republican party. I don't want to hear how not all republicans are racists, because if you are non racist, you reject racism no matter what. Racism, not criticism of the whites who are continuing to practice racism, for being racists. You don't vote for a candidate endorsed by the KKK. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW F-ING BAD YOU REPUBLICANS THOUGHT HILLARY WAS, SHE WAS NOT SO BAD THAT THE KKK ENDORSED HER! But white republicans who don't face racism and stupid fattened up blacks who made a few bucks and now they ain't black, they're OJ, figured that racism could not be as bad as Hillary Clinton.

Of course many people here at USMB don't give a damn because they are white supremacists.

So it's like this. There is no democratic plantation. Republicans have been no better on race than democrats. This is not 1865 and todays republican party is controlled by racists. That's the majority of the republican base. So if you didn't own slaves when we talk about reparations, you didn't free slaves in 2020.
Preposterous. Of course, the democrats NEVER pander along racial lines. NOOOOO. The Democrats DIDN'T create this social/welfare system that keeps black folks in poverty. NOOOO. They sure as hell have done both. And the KKK is as potent as a wet noodle. So here we are...who's doing the fear mongering here?

You were not a slave so no reparations. You call most of the white posters racist, which is false. I don't trust any politicians so I side with neither party. I DO reject racism, if I talk badly about or to you, it is because of your attitude, not your skin color.

Boo hoo...ize the OOOpressed poor black man...gimme free money!

:boohoo:

Cops ONLY pull over blacks...Blacks are the ONLY people who can't find a job...Blacks are the ONLY people who can't get a bank loan...Bad things ONLY happen to black people.

Pull your head out of your ass and grow the fuck up!

One Note Samba Boy playing his favorite tune

You were not a slave so no reparations. You call most of the white posters racist, which is false. I don't trust any politicians so I side with neither party. I DO reject racism, if I talk badly about or to you, it is because of your attitude, not your skin color.

Slavery ended, white racism did not. So we are due reparations for all the years from at minimum 1776 until at least 1965. We paid for whites to build suburbs we did not get to move into, for white college educations in the GI bill blacks did not get to use, we paid for historically white state colleges and universities we did not get to enter, we paid for land for white h9oesteaders we did not get to live on, and we paid for all the programs whites got that we did not which allowed whites to improve and succeed in America that we were excluded from. For that we are owed reparations. Understand? I only call the whites who are racist here racist, and if you don't like it, stop being one. I have no sympathy for white fragility. You will accept what you are shown because it is what happened. White should not have done what they did and further more need those who continue doing it need to stop what those like you continue doing now. Until that ends, I keep going.

So if yo are not part of any party, why are you erven in this discussion? Just because you get butthurt by me talking about white racists doesn't mean you get to troll every thread I start. If you don't like what I say about whites, then work to make those whites who are, stop being racist. If you oppose racism, then work with whites who are, to end it.

Understand?

I guess no one put salt on this cracker.

I guess no one put salt on this cracker.

Dat shit is funneh, homey

So if we didn't own slaves, why are we even talking about reparations?

Forum List

Back