45% of Harvard blacks/latinx were admitted on race, not merit

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences

New DOJ study here.

Terrible news for African American and hispanic professionals with sheepskins from this school.

If you are a patient, and you go on in to see the Harvard trained proctologist for bunghole surgery, you might have questions to his qualifications if he's a black guy.

DOJ stats indicate that their is a only a 55% chance that he knows your ass from a hole in the wall, as 45% of the guys with that credential only got it because of the color of their skin.

Justice Department: 45% of Blacks at Harvard Admitted Through Illegal Race Preferences
Pretty frightening, to say the least. I wonder how many others of different races who were better qualified have gotten screwed because of this.

How you came up with such an asinine conclusion is beyond me,

New DOJ study here.

Pretty frightening, to say the least. I wonder how many others of different races who were better qualified have gotten screwed because of this.

Those folks are victims too. But at least a lot of those people- maybe most- went to another school and were able to go into their profession. The black rear admirals that come out Harvard all have a question mark on their head, even though 55% are perfectly well qualified.

The Ivy league yesterday...

images

The Ivy league today.....

upload_2020-2-26_12-43-41.jpeg

So more get in due to merit than don’t.

The problem is in discerning which ones are qualified and which ones aren't. Those who ain't qualified get the same sheepskin as those who are. Puts a question mark over the heads of all of them.

The problem is in discerning which ones are qualified and which ones aren't. Those who ain't qualified get the same sheepskin as those who are. Puts a question mark over the heads of all of them.
If they remain in Harvard and graduate, they were qualified, even if their admittance scores may have not been up to par.

If they remain in Harvard and graduate, they were qualified, even if their admittance scores may have not been up to par.

There's no reason to assume they were unqualified, either. They were just given racial preference over other applicants. All the candidates could be qualified and there are just too many for the school to take them all.

Obama is a prime example of a minority getting accepted at Harvard without the credentials. That's why his transcripts are unviewable. I bet AOCs transcripts are impossible to see also. The embarrassment would be too great for the respective universities.

Obama is a prime example of a minority getting accepted at Harvard without the credentials. That's why his transcripts are unviewable. I bet AOCs transcripts are impossible to see also. The embarrassment would be too great for the respective universities.
Aoc went to Boston U, not Harvard.

Fair enough. But Cortez really doesn't understand economics and was obviously a racial preference case , that's why even a liberal economist like Krugman didn't hire her for his staff and instead she became a bar maid.

Who said she went to Harvard? Not me. The point is there are a lot of unqualified kids going to so called good universities and some are getting in based on race. That's BS.

Fair enough. But Cortez really doesn't understand economics and was obviously a racial preference case , that's why even a liberal economist like Krugman didn't hire her for his staff and instead she became a bar maid.
She double majored in International Relations and Economics. But like you, I wonder how. Were her profs all Keynesians?

She double majored in International Relations and Economics. But like you, I wonder how. Were her profs all Keynesians?
She was quoting an economist named John Maynard Friedman from the 1930s in an interview she gave on TV. Boston Universities economics department must be so proud of her.

New DOJ study here.

No you don't say. I'm absolutely shocked and amazed to hear this is piece of news. By any chance, does that apply to presidents too?

Forum List

Back