The 2052 Election

A very reliable inside source is now able to confirm that G5000 was born in AFGHANISTAN!!! And search google all you want you'll NEVER find an instance where G5000 denied attending the VERY SAME mosque that was founded by... You guessed it! OSAMA BIN LADEN :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tune in to tonight's "The Kelly File" where me and my best friend Ted Cruz dissect G5000's shady past and his possible connection to Islamic Radicals in Lebanon and his budding friendship with Raul Castro!

:thanks:

You guys need to do stuff like:
Me and Sarah Palin held a rally in Little Rick Arkansas...
Etc...

I'm at that rally I mentioned earlier with Sheriff Joe at the moment. We just fired a sackload of pink panties from a cannon over the border fence into Mexico.

Tomorrow I'm flying to California to attend a fundraiser being thrown for me by all of Ronald Reagan's living relatives. Afterwards I'm inviting the public to come watch me lay a wreath comprised of folded up copies of the Constitution handwritten by children of veterans at the grave site of the Ol' Gipper.

On Thursday I'll fly into Colorado to smoke some reefer with Tony Hawk and Peyton Manning. And then I'll be appearing on Hannity where the cast of Duck Dynasty will be throwing their full support behind me.

Last edited:
Etc...

I'm at that rally I mentioned earlier with Sheriff Joe at the moment. We just fired a sackload of pink panties from a cannon over the border fence into Mexico.

Tomorrow I'm flying to California to attend a fundraiser being thrown for me by all of Ronald Reagan's living relatives. Afterwards I'm inviting the public to come watch me lay a wreath comprised of folded up copies of the Constitution handwritten by children of veterans at the grave site of the Ol' Gipper.

Then on Thursday I'll fly into Colorado to smoke some reefer with Tony Hawk and Peyton Manning. And then I'll be appearing on Hannity where the cast of Duck Dynasty will be throwing their full support behind me.

Lol... Your doing great on campaigning, but the reefer and pink panties is making G5000 ahead among Christians...

Etc...

Then on Thursday I'll fly into Colorado to smoke some reefer with Tony Hawk and Peyton Manning. And then I'll be appearing on Hannity where the cast of Duck Dynasty will be throwing their full support behind me.

Lol... Your doing great on campaigning, but the reefer and pink panties is making G5000 ahead among Christians...

The pink panties are Sheriff Joe's trademark method for dealing with illegal immigrants! If that's not Christian then I don't know what is!

Joe Arpaio Responds To Ruling Critical Of Pink Underwear Policy

As for smokin a little weed in Colorado? Maybe it's my way of relaxing after ATTENDING CHURCH 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! Oh yea, POPE FRANCIS JUST ENDORSED ME! Because of my 7 years of missionary work in Africa spreading the word of Christ and distributing medicines and vaccinations.

Pat Robertson and Joel Osteen have also asked me to appear at their congregations with my Chief of Staff Tim Tebow when I visit their states.

The pink panties are Sheriff Joe's trademark method for dealing with illegal immigrants! If that's not Christian then I don't know what is!

As for smokin a little weed in Colorado? Maybe it's my way of relaxing after ATTENDING CHURCH 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! Oh yea, POPE FRANCIS JUST ENDORSED ME! Because of my 7 years of missionary work in Africa spreading the word of Christ and distributing medicines and vaccinations.

Pat Robertson and Joel Osteen have also asked me to appear at their congregations with my Chief of Staff Tim Tebow when I visit their states.

Pope Francis is not popular among the hardcore Christians except or Catholics

Okay then... We will see

Pope Francis is not popular among the hardcore Christians except or Catholics

Okay then... We will see

G5000's 2nd to last comment was that he and Sarah Palin banged a horse in the 80's. I think I'll be okay.

Oh, we're going negative now, are we?

I know OldSchool, and never did their live a kinder, more generous man. He is an overflowing cup, filled with the very cream of human goodness. In all the time I've known him he's never done anything immoral....UNLESS MAYBE THE PRESCHOOLERS PROSTITUTE RING...and he's never done anything illegal uh....UNLESS YOU COUNT ALL THE TIMES HE SOLD DOPE DISGUISED AS A NUN...he's always been a good law abiding citizen....AWWW GIMME A BREAK...HE'S NOTHIN' BUT A LOW DOWN, DOUBLE DEALING, BACKSTABBIN', LARCENOUS PERVERTED WORM. HANGIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! BURNIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! HE SHOULD BE TORN INTO ITSY BITSY PIECES AND BURIED ALIVE!!!

atvxvc.jpg

I'm G5000 and I approve this message.

Last edited:

I know OldSchool, and never did their live a kinder, more generous man. He is an overflowing cup, filled with the very cream of human goodness. In all the time I've known him he's never done anything immoral....UNLESS MAYBE THE PRESCHOOLERS PROSTITUTE RING...and he's never done anything illegal uh....UNLESS YOU COUNT ALL THE TIMES HE SOLD DOPE DISGUISED AS A NUN...he's always been a good law abiding citizen....AWWW GIMME A BREAK...HE'S NOTHIN' BUT A LOW DOWN, DOUBLE DEALING, BACKSTABBIN', LARCENOUS PERVERTED WORM. HANGIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! BURNIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM! HE SHOULD BE TORN INTO ITSY BITSY PIECES AND BURIED ALIVE!!!

atvxvc.jpg

I was cleared of all wrong doing!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I thought I was investing in a legitimate Candy Van!!!

Also, I wonder if the election is officially cancelled now hmm...

Now, this is a political election game. Anybody can sign up to run for President. Then, we will have primaries in all 50 States, then a general election. It is fake, so its just campaigning. You get one endorsement a day. All you need to sign up is put your name, fake experience, state, party, and first endorsement. I will moderate by releasing results...

I'll be 105 in 2052 and I promise to do no harm (or good); sign no bill, make no promises and accept no graft.

So you'll be dead like the rest of us. The OP is banned and no one will care.

atvxvc.jpg

I was cleared of all wrong doing!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I thought I was investing in a legitimate Candy Van!!!

Also, I wonder if the election is officially cancelled now hmm...

About two minutes in...

Last edited by a moderator:
Poll among Christian Community:
G5000: 25%
Bass Rutten: 23%
Other: 52%

CNN just interviewed one of the board members of my faith-based non-profit of which I am President. They also interviewed some of the families my organization has helped.

On my campaign web site, and in my speeches, I make it plain I am pro-life, but I also believe the abortion rate would be greatly reduced with a lot more birth control education. Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another 19 percent are the result of improper or irregular use of birth control.

I am opposed to the government mandating birth control coverage by employers, however.

I would like to see alternatives to Planned Parenthood. Women's clinics which offer health and pregnancy counseling, and which offer birth control, but do not perform abortions nor refer women to abortion clinics. I believe Planned Parenthood needs some stiff competition. I would like to see people of faith who are also pragmatic be the impetus behind that competition.

Last edited:
My cousin has a message for you:

Here are the numbers:
Arizona
Bass Rutten 61%
G5000 38%
Other 1%
Arkansas
Bass Rutten 45%
G5000 45%
Other 10%

I will issue updates through my cousin, LordRaven
Sincerely, Libertarianman

Sent from my iPod touch using USMessageBoard.com

Joe the Plumber has just given me his favorite pipe wrench, with a suggestion of which orifice of the current President to shove it in.

Marco Rubio has been calling my office a lot lately.

The chick on the Fox News morning show separated her knees a full ten inches while interviewing me on air this morning.

The Democrats are already running a lot of negative ads about me. They must be really scared of me!

Well, I'm off to a county fair in Florida where I will be recommending the eighth hurricane of 2052 be named Hurricane Hussein. Then a quick stop in Kings Bay for a photo op with some Navy submariners as I lay out my Defense budget and foreign policy. I'll be wearing a ball cap the sailors are giving me with the name of their sub on it.

I kissed my 10,000th baby today!

Last edited:
Just deplaned in the Windy City. Some dude just sidled up to me and promised a million bucks in campaign donations if I appoint him to a vacant US Senate seat! :eek:

There's a rumor going around the dead are already lining up to vote for my opponent. Must get to the bottom of this.

My pic will be on the front page of the Tribune in the morning. IT's me shoveling a sidewalk with some local black business owners. [/pander]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back