February 2nd Puerto Rico Rhode Island
February 3rd South Carolina South Dakota
February 4th Tennessee Texas
February 5th Utah Vermont
February 6th Virginia Virgin Islands
February 7th Washington West Virginia
February 8th Wisconsin Wyoming
That work?

My first endorsements are the Wall Street Journal and Forbes magazine.

I will be bagging the NRA endorsement when I address the NRA this week and present my white paper on registering gun owners, not guns.

Basically, you register gun buyers and not guns. Just like you go through a vetting process to register to vote, you would go through a vetting process to register as a potential gun buyer. Just as voter registration prevent felons and non-citizens from voting, so would a gun buyer registration prevent felons and non-citizens and crazy people from buying a gun.

When you go to vote, the lady at the voting precinct makes sure your name is on the approved voters list. If you go to buy a gun, the seller would make sure your name is on the approved gun buyer's list.

It would be the government's responsibility to maintain an accurate list, just as it is the government's responsibility to maintain an accurate voter list.

If you are on the gun buyer list, you can buy whatever gun you like, and the purchase is confidential. The government does not know what you bought just like it does not know who you voted for.

Okay...very very little campaigning, but here is the totals...
Alaska:
Bass Rutten 49%
G5000 48%
Other 4%
Alabama:
G5000:51%
Bass Rutten: 34%
Other 25%

Are Arizona and Arkansas next? Because I just received a call from SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO saying he's throwing his full support behind my campaign and throwing a rally in my honor the day of the primaries!

And I'm currently in the middle of a 72 hour shift standing watch at the border in a sniper tower with the bravest of our countrymen the Border Patrol!

Yes those are tomorrow...
I am not telling you what to do, but maybe try to out some more spunk in your campaigns be activity

Citizens of Arizona! 3 words... SECURE. THE. BORDER!!! :clap2: :thanks:

Past weak administrations have pandered to the liberal media by kowtowing to alien gangbangers! No more! One of the government's most sacred duties is protecting our nation's boundaries! Finish the fence, militarize the border, and increase the ability of our authorities to ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAW! No changes necessary! At tomorrow's rally Sheriff Joe and I will be handing out free pink panties for all in attendance!

Also lower taxes, banish Obamacare from the land, and bring criminal charges against all leading figures within the Obama administration!!!

Now people of Arkansas! Again... my most sincere apologies for my remarks last month... buuuuut can you say MIKE BEEBE FOR VP??? Yeah baby!

Last edited:
I have exhumed the body of Charlton Heston to get his endorsement, and I'll be damned if he isn't clutching a gun in his cold dead hands!

I'd like to see a hippie try to take it from him.

I have exhumed the body of Thomas Jefferson to get his endorsement and I'll be damned if he wasn't spinning faster than the speed of sound over the way the Constitution has been treated lo these past decades!

Did I ever mention Sarah Palin and I had a fling back in the 80s? We did a little sexual role playing, sure. We were just kids! I was Paul Revere, she was Besty Ross. There was some gunpowder and lard and a horse involved. I won't say any more as I am a gentleman.

[/pander]

Last edited:
I had nothing to do with the bridge closure. Some of my best friends are from Fort Lee...

Forum List

Back