the 2 parties are now sorted to the extreme in the House. “These people are coming to DC not from different districts, but from different planets!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The intense Republican reliance on this single type of mostly white, blue-collar district helps explain why the energy in the party over recent years has shifted from the small-government arguments that drove the GOP in the Reagan era toward the unremitting culture-war focus pursued by Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Many of the most militantly conservative House Republicans represent these “lo-lo” districts—a list that includes Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania.

In the end though this only goes to prove out the position some have had for a long time. In the end there really is no difference in the two parties in the big picture so they have to find obscure positions on the extreme's to try and differentiate themselves.

Its hilarious watching people bitch about the duopoly and then vote for those crazy fuckers LOL

• Banned
Its hilarious watching people bitch about the duopoly and then vote for those crazy fuckers LOL
The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; & dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. I'll vote for Ted Cruz or Sununu as a protest vote for president, knowing they're likely not to win

The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; & dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition. I'll vote for Ted Cruz or Sununu as a protest vote for president, knowing they're likely not to win
Its all the same. I dont see much difference of the 2 main parties besides cultural shit.

• Banned
Its all the same. I dont see much difference of the 2 main parties besides cultural shit.
From the archive: Only 8 Republicans joined w/ every DEM in the senate to vote for this bill—38 voted NO on supporting our disabled troops around the globe, even after Bob Dole's impassioned testimony. *Remember this next time GOP claims to support the troops*

FEA5efiXIAom3F8

From the archive: Only 8 Republicans joined w/ every DEM in the senate to vote for this bill—38 voted NO on supporting our disabled troops around the globe, even after Bob Dole's impassioned testimony. *Remember this next time GOP claims to support the troops*

FEA5efiXIAom3F8
Have a link for that? I have no idea what you are talking about lol

“‘We have a new president with an approval rating in the 70 percent area. We do not take him on frontally. We find issues where we can win, and we begin to take him down, one issue at a time. We create an inventory of losses, so it’s Obama lost on this, Obama lost on that.’ ” - McConell

yay gridlock!

you dont live here you cant vote for those guys....

The intense Republican reliance on this single type of mostly white, blue-collar district helps explain why the energy in the party over recent years has shifted from the small-government arguments that drove the GOP in the Reagan era toward the unremitting culture-war focus pursued by Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Many of the most militantly conservative House Republicans represent these “lo-lo” districts—a list that includes Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Ralph Norman of South Carolina, and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania.

Its too bad that you and Mac1958 dont think white males should be represented in congress

Why da fuck am I required to compromise my views?? Leftist are so compromising huh??

Screw them. I'll speak my mind and voice my opinion. Dont like it?? I really dont care.

How is Disney and Bud light doing with their Woke bs. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back