The 1970's Girls - Long Hair and Daisy Dukes

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The women were so much sexier then. Fattys were a rarity.....None of this nasty tatted up, ear stretched, hog ring nose pierced shit that we have now days. Most young women of the era were just fun, as in likeable.

seventies1-2981853.jpg

Most now act like like the ink on their outside is really a sick stain leaching out from the inside.

"Jungle Pam" would be inked-up from head to toe these days.

oldned10-300x569.jpg

Sigh, you ever get the feeling that we’re living in some fucked up dark age. Where everything is just ugly, fat and stupid. The uninspiring women, cars, music, buildings. It's even complete with invading barbarians crossing the border.

The women were so much sexier then. Fattys were a rarity.....None of this nasty tatted up, ear stretched, hog ring nose pierced shit that we have now days. Most young women of the era were just fun, as in likeable.

seventies1-2981853.jpg

Most now act like like the ink on their outside is really a sick stain leaching out from the inside.

oldned10-300x569.jpg

Sigh, you ever get the feeling that we’re living in some fucked up dark age. Where everything is just ugly, fat and stupid. The uninspiring women, cars, music, buildings. It's even complete with invading barbarians crossing the border.
Now they are old, fat, and gray....Enjoy.

Last edited:
Women are way hotter now, IMO.
Probably just the difference in generation.
I'm not seeing it with the possible exception of young Hispanic/Asian women.....They tend to turn themselves out well.

I saw a young Hispanic woman the other day waiting to go into the DMV that had hair down to about 3" from her butt, trim, no visible ink. Absolutely stunning.

I miss when women tried to look good.

I mean sure there are still a lot that look good. But there are so many now fat, green haired, awful hair styles, cheap and terrible clothes, piercings and trashy tattooed women now.

I even notice all the commercials for like moisturizers and makeups and hair products where the women are ugly. If you sell a beauty product it seems like you'd use beautiful women. But no, I have to look at some fat chick with moles on her rubbing lotion on herself.

Especially the 18 to like 28 age range. Most of the girls I see seem to try and make themselves look cheap, trashy and ugly. They barely even wear clothes that didn't look like they shop at hot topic or buy used mountain dew pajama pants from a goodwill and since when did slippers become acceptable for wearing in public?

Women are way hotter now, IMO.
Probably just the difference in generation.

Wouldn't these women be in their 80's by now? ... I like the old stuff because I'm old ... ha ha ha ...

All the hot girls from around here moved to Southern California ... only the ugly women stayed and bred ... Oregon just keeps getting uglier and uglier ... you do not want to move here ...

Wouldn't these women be in their 80's by now? ... I like the old stuff because I'm old ... ha ha ha ...

All the hot girls from around here moved to Southern California ... only the ugly women stayed and bred ... Oregon just keeps getting uglier and uglier ... you do not want to move here ...
No i do not lol

I'm not seeing it with the possible exception of young Hispanic/Asian women.....They tend to turn themselves out well.

I saw a young Hispanic woman the other day waiting to go into the DMV that had hair down to about 3" from her butt, trim, no visible ink. Absolutely stunning.
It was probably a guy.

we were sitting outside an ice cream shop when a young and hot hispanic women in tight ass clothes decided to walk about...hubby has his sunglasses on and never moves his head...you know he was looking

men were getting slapped by wives ...that was just as funny

seventies1-2981853.jpg

oldned10-300x569.jpg

Yeah. Sometimes I seriously consider that somewhere in the late 90's I was in a car wreck, and the reality I've been subjected to since then is actually some whacked out fever dream my mind has produced while my body has been lying in a coma ever since...

Today's women are still much more fashionable than today's men. Way too many of you think T-shirts are appropriate for public appearances. And then, those T-shirts with the words, or promoting some product. You guys do not realize how dopey that looks. You hardly ever see celebrities wearing T-shirts, and of course, they are not going to wear a T-shirt that advertises a product for free.

mockup-of-a-group-of-four-friends-wearing-t-shirts.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back