If I was a multi Billionaire

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
If I were a multi-billionaire, I'd create and build gigantic versions of civil war statues / Trump, etc on a massive scale, placed on private property right beside main highways near big dem cities.

Oh, so you tore down that 8’ tall statue of General Robert E. Lee on Traveller?

That’s cute, you can see this 300’ tall one from 20 miles away instead.

Of course you could take AI generated pictures and fuck with people pretty hard on social media. "OMG....Look at what the honkeys built outside Atlanta!"

IM2 would fall for it. ;)

IMG_6452_jpeg-3006063.JPG

IMG_6451_jpeg-3006057.JPG

If I were a multi-billionaire, I'd create and build gigantic versions of civil war statues / Trump, etc on a massive scale, placed on private property right beside main highways near big dem cities.

Of course you could take AI generated pictures and fuck with people pretty hard on social media. "OMG....Look at what the honkeys built outside Atlanta!"

Great idea. I would love that. There is a large confederate flag off I-81 I forget which exit, maybe 200 in Augusta County. Not sure if that's the one the leftists wanted removed a few years ago.

That would be great…
Then you can claim it was the Democrats who supported slavery

Face it virgini, you cons lost your attempt to overthrow the US. Deal with it.

60 feet of President Trump in the heart of each blue shithole would be a good start to the reprogramming.

Booby trap the statues to wipe out 15 blocks of decay, if fucked with. Call it a "teachable moment" as a tribute to their kenyan lawn jockey.

It's WIN-WIN.

m97958497714_1.jpg

60 feet of President Trump in the heart of each blue shithole would be a good start to the reprogramming.

Booby trap the statues to wipe out 15 blocks of decay, if fucked with. Call it a "teachable moment" as a tribute to their kenyan lawn jockey.

It's WIN-WIN.

View attachment 850687
damn…he looks so thin!

It's WIN-WIN.

View attachment 850687
Nah, reminds me of Gen. Thade too much.

ce97891afdba546053e466ce784ea8e6--lincoln-memorial-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

Anyway, they need to be on a horse for the full effect. ;)

Forum List

Back