The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

For all your crybaby antics about homosexuals yet nothing about thieves and conmen, people that actually cause harm to society verses just offend you.

I think you protest to much.

Emulating pedophiles [Harvey Milk], burlesque parades down main street in front of kids in sober "pride" with colorful floats, the spread of HIV through the main virulent vector [anal sex of gay men]...I'd say there is plenty of harm to society by promoting this culture as a "civil rights movement". Especially now that the fad has directly resulted in a shocking 21% increase in HIV in young impressionable men and boys ages 13-24 from experimenting with gay sex from the new fad..

Each patient of HIV/AIDS costs [taxpayers ultimately when statistically patients become quickly indigent] roughly $half million each by the time their untimely deaths claim them....but not, statistically, before they drag many more down with them by risky sexual encounters before they become symptomatic... Even with a positive diagnosis, many of them don't tell their partners in their feverish quest for as much compulsive anonymous sex as they can get. Why should they? They'll never see the guy again probably. The mental issues glaringly obvious are but a side damage to the overall damage these lifestyles are inflicting on their own participants and society as a whole..

Last edited:
For all your crybaby antics about homosexuals yet nothing about thieves and conmen, people that actually cause harm to society verses just offend you.

Emulating pedophiles [Harvey Milk], burlesque parades down main street in front of kids in sober "pride" with colorful floats, the spread of HIV through the main virulent vector [anal sex of gay men]..I'd say there is plenty of harm to society by promoting this culture as a "civil rights movement". Especially now that the fad has directly resulted in a shocking 21% increase in HIV in young impressionable men and boys ages 13-24 from experimenting with gay sex from the new fad..
Hasn't been any harm thus far.

Each patient of HIV/AIDS costs [taxpayers ultimately when statistically patients become quickly indigent] roughly $half million each by the time their untimely deaths claim them....but not, statistically, before they drag many more down with them by risky sexual encounters before they become symptomatic... Even with a positive diagnosis, many of them don't tell their partners in their feverish quest for as much compulsive anonymous sex as they can get. Why should they? They'll never see the guy again probably. The mental issues glaringly obvious are but a side damage to the overall damage these lifestyles are inflicting on their own participants and society as a whole..
I agree, promiscuity is not good for the nation. But it has little to do with homosexuality. Youconflate those two things.

Sil is finding out that his intimidation does not work, denial does not work, and is unraveling emotionally because of it.

Sil is finding out that his intimidation does not work, denial does not work, and is unraveling emotionally because of it.
I am noticing that.

That whole "the pendulum swings" argument is just wishful thinking. And to think I would shut up because somebody has wishful thinking

Emulating pedophiles [Harvey Milk], burlesque parades down main street in front of kids in sober "pride" with colorful floats, the spread of HIV through the main virulent vector [anal sex of gay men]...I'd say there is plenty of harm to society by promoting this culture as a "civil rights movement". Especially now that the fad has directly resulted in a shocking 21% increase in HIV in young impressionable men and boys ages 13-24 from experimenting with gay sex from the new fad..

the above means sillywet has pulled up his skirts and run away...

the above means sillywet has pulled up his skirts and run away...

he thinks there is a conspiracy of gay people that are out to blackmail people. He is completely absurd.

Risky sexual encounters? Only homosexuals do that?

The syphilis epidemic, which gays and straights participated in riskily, of three centuries threatened the world until antibiotics.

Sil, STFU, and go away.

You make no sense.

Last edited:
There is nothing among heterosexuals to compare to the gay practice of bug chasing and gift giving.

he thinks there is a conspiracy of gay people that are out to blackmail people. He is completely absurd.

I'm sure the lesson of career-destruction is completely lost on other would-be victims.

Beating up scapegoats for an audience like the LGBT cult is doing is a very powerful psychological tool to subdue other potential opposition. I'm sure the LGBT leadership [powerful gay attorneys and cohorts in California] is completely oblivious to that fact, right? :cuckoo: These extremists and their inductees are taking moves right out of the Scientology play book..

Last edited:

I'm sure the lesson of career-destruction is completely lost on other would-be victims.

Beating up scapegoats for an audience like the LGBT cult is doing is a very powerful psychological tool to subdue other potential opposition. I'm sure the LGBT leadership [powerful gay attorneys and cohorts in California] is completely oblivious to that fact, right? :cuckoo: These extremists and their inductees are taking moves right out of the Scientology play book..

Yeah, homosexuals operate ashadow government based on world domination. That is believable.

And all of the gays and lesbians who had their careers because of cultural jihadists like Sil.

And all of the gays and lesbians who had their careers because of cultural jihadists like Sil.

:lmao:

"Be afraid!" "Don't oppose gay marriage or now we'll call you a "jihadist".

With the implication of course that you belong in a place like Gitmo being tortured if you oppose gay marriage....

...still not convinced it's a fascist cult yet?....:eusa_whistle:

Jake's foreshadowing sending defectors off to "re-education camp" because you know, "you're a terrorist". When the cultees label you a terrorist, what actions will they justify in dealing with you?

Last edited:
Sil is beginning another mindless melt down.

Sil's cultural jihadism (a wonderfully accurate descrption of silly's arguments) flounder.

You and your ilks will intimidate no one, my dear.

Sil is beginning another mindless melt down.

Sil's cultural jihadism (a wonderfully accurate descrption of silly's arguments) flounder.

You and your ilks will intimidate no one, my dear.

In front of whom do they flounder? Remember when you told me how silly I was for arguing that Windsor had merit to stay gay marriages or stave them altogether unless a state decided?

Well guess what? That Case is the one Utah cited to plead their voter's disenfranchisement as superior to any wishes to "gay marry" there and they won a stay on that exact argument from no less than SCOTUS itself.

Yeah, silly.... Stay tuned for more "silly predictions from Sil"...

You still don't understand Windsor, never have.

They won the stay because Sotomayor wants to gather all the strings together; remember she was the one granted it six or seven months ago the first time.

You are telling us Sotomayor is non equality marriage friendly? :lol:

You still don't understand Windsor, never have.

They won the stay because Sotomayor wants to gather all the strings together; remember she was the one granted it six or seven months ago the first time.

You are telling us Sotomayor is non equality marriage friendly? :lol:
I think it's rather unsettling to be able to predict the certain vote of a Supreme Court Justice on a political issue. And that goes the same for either side of the aisle. I would say it teeters on an impeachable offense.

There may be one dissenter in the lower courts:

CINCINNATI Ohio Wed Aug 6, 2014 6:45pm EDT

(Reuters) - In a sign that gay-marriage rights could lose momentum in U.S. courts, the three judges on a federal appeals court in Cincinnati appeared divided on Wednesday when they weighed cases from four states.

Since a U.S. Supreme Court ruling in June 2013, more than 20 courts in succession have ruled in favor of gay marriage. Based on the oral arguments that took place on Wednesday, the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals may not follow suit....

...The three-judge panel, two Republican appointees and one Democratic, was considering six cases that have worked their way up from lower courts in Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee.

As with other cases around the nation, the court must weigh individual rights versus the power of states to define marriage.

Republican appointee Judge Jeffrey Sutton repeatedly questioned whether voters rather than courts should decide whether gay marriage is legal. Sutton is respected within legal circles and his views could help sway the five conservative members of the Supreme Court.

The panel's sole Democratic appointee, Judge Martha Craig Daughtrey, was the only member who clearly signaled support for plaintiffs seeking recognition for gay marriage.

The third judge, Deborah Cook, gave fewer indications of where she stood. But like Sutton, Cook indicated that deference should be given to voters....

...Sutton questioned whether the gay rights movement would value a potential court decision in its favor, even from the Supreme Court, as much as successful state-by-state efforts to repeal bans on gay marriage by legislation or at the ballot box.

"Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I would have thought that the best way to get respect and dignity is through the democratic process," he said...

..Cook also focused on the democratic process, saying the state could argue that court intervention "disparages the voters of Michigan," who approved the ban in 2004.... U.S. appeals court conflicted over gay marriages cases | Reuters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back